PokerStars - Home Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Glenno. It made a change from my atrocious play the last two weeks. When you fought back from under 1K to 3.5K I was getting worried.

In fairness, you had a split-focus by playing the $4.40 tourney as well. Did you take it down? :)

Thanks Glenno. It made a change from my atrocious play the last two weeks. When you fought back from under 1K to 3.5K I was getting worried.

In fairness, you had a split-focus by playing the $4.40 tourney as well. Did you take it down? :)

Nah. It seemed by card deadness was contagious

Had 88 when i was on about 9K, but folded to a push from the guy to act before me (he had me covered and i still had about 15 BB, but turns out i would've won as he only had A5 and he was trying to steal the blinds, but got called by a short stack in the BB (and won against rags)

That would have doubled me, but after that i was getting nothing and was chipped down to under 7K (and less than 10BB) before picking up 77 shoving and getting done by 10 10 about 100 spots before min cash

It was all downhill after i had the JJ (which you saw) which took me from 15K to 12K and only 2 hands i got after that were the 88 and 77. Rest was junk and i was done, due to everyone being hyper aggressive and me not being able to push to steal in late positions when i had paint

Thems the breaks

I got a bit lucky the other night, but it was a fun time. Sorry I was quiet, my chat is banned! :)

Missed a few of these recently but I'm up for a game tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back