PokerStars iPad

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone found a way to play the iPad poker apps for cash games...?

To my understanding these apps are removed from the Aus iTunes - but can be downloaded with a US iTunes account... Although real cash does not appear to be an option... ?

From 2+2 forum - Not sure if it works but Will try as I now only play on either on my iPad or Phone.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...rstars-app-removed-australian-market-1351578/

Hi guys, I specifically registered to let you guys know how to get around the app store problem. I had the exact same problem as you guys did here's how I got around it.

- You need to create an Apple I.D for use in the UK store
Step 1. Go to the app store and log out of your current account
Step 2. Click on a free app (it has to be free because if it's not you will be asked to put in cc details that will have to match the country you select)
Step 3. A box will pop up asking you to either use existing account or create a new one, select create new.
Step 4. You will need to enter details of a UK address (I just used google map to find a random street in London) and also post code et. Also you obviously have to use a different email to your original Apple ID
Step 5. You should be good to go! I've been playing all night and haven't had any problems.

Someonelse reckons they just changed their country to NZ

While waiting for tournament to commence I popped out of PokerStars to use the remote app on my iPad and when I jumped back to PokerStars I received the Update Required" message. When I tapped OK I was taken to iTunes Store and a message told me PokerStars was not on the App Store.
I changed store country to NZ and downloaded app, but looks like Govt has succeeded in having Apple pull PokerStars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back