PokerStars Micro Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't return to work until Nov 27 so I guess I'll be getting amongst it.

Of course my form the last few days in Vegas would advise against it. :(

I don't return to work until Nov 27 so I guess I'll be getting amongst it.

Of course my form the last few days in Vegas would advise against it. :(

How was the Vegas trip?

Been playing a bit online lately and usually play add one of the micro events to the schedule

Just thinking though, these things get massive fields and have a great variety of events, it would be great to see a 'medium' millions with the same event schedule running around the clock with a lot of different variants, but with buyins of around $11-$27-$50 etc

How was the Vegas trip?
Other than the $125 Aria tourney (for which I ended up waiting for 90 mins for a seat, to only bow out after 40 mins; my JJ got killed early on and after that I was just card dead) I played only < $100 tourneys at Excalibur, Mandalay Bay & Monte Carlo. Best effort was at Excalibur (bubble boy + 1). In my past trips the tables have been quite jovial but this time round no-one was all that chatty.

I don't normally spend money in the pit but played some blackjack and 3-card poker. Playing at Hooters, Paris and PH is good for the eyes, if nothing else. ;)

Have been busy so only played a couple of events, busted before the money in both. Will try and play more when I can and the main event which I should have the morning off work.

MM8 starts July 18, and goes through until July 28.

$22 main event has a $1M guaranteed prize pool, and $100K+ to the winner.

This time round there's also the MicroMillions Challenge, in which you can receive a ticket to a $15K and a $30K All-in Shootout, based on the number of MM events you play.

MM8 starts July 18, and goes through until July 28.

$22 main event has a $1M guaranteed prize pool, and $100K+ to the winner.

This time round there's also the MicroMillions Challenge, in which you can receive a ticket to a $15K and a $30K All-in Shootout, based on the number of MM events you play.

A lotto ticket right? :p

I love the MM! Best place was a 35th in a NL event with over 10K runners, also had a 70th in the PLO and a top 100 finish in a 4 max

I want to FT one and get my name on a report this time round!

A lotto ticket right? :p

I love the MM! Best place was a 35th in a NL event with over 10K runners, also had a 70th in the PLO and a top 100 finish in a 4 max

I want to FT one and get my name on a report this time round!

I actually got a 9th in one of these once, massive field I remember it kept me up for so long, I was so happy to bust so I could sleep, and near completely forgot about and then ages later did a username search and saw it in those articles they do, took me back

Me too, I think I got a 7th in a Triple Stud or something (Stud, Stud-8 and a Razz tournament)

They showed the FT replays for a few days and I folded 752 in Razz, I really hope that past Ash thought it was a Stud hand rather than a Razz hand or else past Ash needs a spanking.

As I'm now officially unemployed (thank you offshoring) I should be able to tackle a few of the events this time round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, I think I got a 7th in a Triple Stud or something (Stud, Stud-8 and a Razz tournament)

They showed the FT replays for a few days and I folded 752 in Razz, I really hope that past Ash thought it was a Stud hand rather than a Razz hand or else past Ash needs a spanking.

I love triple stud!

Cashed in the 4-max

Went on a massive heater and got to about 60K with blinds at 300-600 and then it just got whittled away and kept missing hands, being card dead. Couldn't get a pair to save me and when i did it was 55 or some other s**t

Ended up bluffing off about 30BB's with QJ and a guy hero called AQ on an empty board after i bet all the way and shoved the river for 15 BB's (half his stack) :rolleyes:

Typical, but its better to either chip up, or finish up approaching midnight. Would've hated to play for another hour or 2 and got not much extra for it. At least i can sleep now

So ******* angry at myself

Playing the $8.80 6-max KO.

early on (first few hands) get 88 in the BB call a raise with a caller behind me

flop 8 3 4 rainbow

Get no value as the guy folds after i check call the flop and bet out on the 9 turn

next hand get AcAh

Folds to me, so i just limp

Flop 2c 3c 4c, i check call a bet

Next card Kh

I bet out, he min raises, i call

River Ks

I bet a small amount, he min raises. I call. he has Kc8d

FML

Then have 66 in a lateish possie

Min raise, guy on button 3 bets to about 3 x my bet, i call

flop K 6 J rainbow

I decide to slow play it, get more vlaue (hoping he has AK) I check, he bets small, i call

Turn Q

I bet out, he calls

River 9

I make a smallish bet. He insta shoves........

I tank fold and he shows A6hh

FML!

Get down to about 15 BB's and shove A9 in SB with 1 limper

Get called by A8 and he spikes his 8

FML, im done!

Play like s**t

55/10678 but just couldn't get the job done

Sattyed in for $1 and won $128, but just couldn't get the cards when needed.

Out with A10 vs AJ, i re raised and hoped he would fold, but we both flopped a 10 and a J and i couldn't catch up.

10K up top, the QQ hand vs 2 lots of AQ in the Vent thread hurt..... could've been more patient had i hit that

MM9 is on November 7-17.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/micro-millions/
http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/onlin...cromillions-is-back-for-november-151845.shtml

The PS FAQ explanation of the Bubble Dash tourney format:
Bubble Dash is a tournament structure that uses variable level times. The early levels are relatively quick so players reach the bubble faster than they would in a regular tournament. As the tournament progresses, the level times slow down, providing more play in the later stages.

Did anyone get any reps in? I ended up being too busy so didn't get to play a single hand. :(

I ran deep in 2 events

LHE finished about 130th

NLHE 4Max KO ($8.80) ended up 124th + 6 KO's for about $60 between prize and bounties

Cashed in 1 other event, but was basically a min cash

Played 7 events, so less than normal due to a heavy work schedule at the moment.

^ ^ I played the main but only because I couldn't play other sites that morning due to their horrendous connection issues - lost a 3 way all in with 10 10 vs A 10 and A J, J on the turn, didn't cash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back