Preview Polecpalooza 2019 (ft. Port Power and The North Melbourne Shinboners)

Alyx

Unbelievably Disconnected
Feb 17, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who are Port Power ??????????????????????????????????????????
We are Port Adelaide......

The Port Power Football Club, established in 1996. You can't call yourself a true believer if you don't know your own club's history.

you should be engaged to do the formal marketing for the club

#priceless

Last time I posted a match preview, it ended up on s**t Adelaide and triggered half of our supporter base.

When the club are ready to live dangerously, I will be here - Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere open - ready for their call.

I want a good performance at home. I don't care if it's classed as "downhill skiing".

I want to enjoy belting a side at Adelaide Oval. Please Ken just give us that.
Yep - as much as I despise the Crows, we need to do to North what they did to Gold Coast.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Yep - as much as I despise the Crows, we need to do to North what they did to Gold Coast.

Ew, no thanks. Sunday afternoon was one of the worst games I've ever watched.

The Port Power Football Club, established in 1996. You can't call yourself a true believer if you don't know your own club's history.

Last time I posted a match preview, it ended up on s**t Adelaide and triggered half of our supporter base.

When the club are ready to live dangerously, I will be here - Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere open - ready for their call.

You killed Monfries you bastard!

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Norf crisis meetings according to talking footy.

Expect a bigger effort from them.

Polec will put them on his shoulders.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Norf crisis meetings according to talking footy.

Expect a bigger effort from them.

Please fast track our coach being sacked and kick the absolute s**t out of us. Won't be hard either since your young talent is performing so far above our most experienced players and we have never won at Adelaide Oval.

Our club deserves the wake up calls lately. We had this one coming. Good luck for this coming friday.

Ew, no thanks. Sunday afternoon was one of the worst games I've ever watched.
No, I don't want us to play that boring, slow, error-ridden style of footy, but if anybody were to offer us a 73 point win on Friday night, I don't think any of us would say no thanks.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Brilliant preview Alyx. I love the details such as ghost polecat’s longing gaze at the mere mention of a pineapple.

DA70045E-D0D8-4A51-B246-851021748D12.jpeg

ROBBBO

Club Legend
Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Glasgow Rangers
I want to see that pressure again. Absolutely strangle them.

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
FFS don't start.
I am not starting anything. I know the Club as Port Adelaide Football Club nicknamed Power.
Did you know that a directive went out from the club to Football commentators not to call us Port Power.
One did during a game and promptly said, sorry, Port Adelaide.
Crow flogs call us Port Power to get up our nose. Look on the Adelaide Board.

I am not starting anything. I know the Club as Port Adelaide Football Club nicknamed Power.
Did you know that a directive went out from the club to Football commentators not to call us Port Power.
Really?

Lay off the vaccines m8

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
giphy (2).gif

Back