Politics & Government Police Brutality

Will this be a catalyst for real change or will it be more of the same?

• Change

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • More of the same

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being supportive of these dickheads behind the camera. Imagine attacking a cop car with skateboards and expecting nothing to happen.

Imagine the restraint required not to smack the *head with the camera yelling nonsense for 7 minutes straight.

Imagine being supportive of these dickheads behind the camera. Imagine attacking a cop car with skateboards and expecting nothing to happen.

The main guy filming deserves a thumping.

Just as we said on the last page, these idiots go too far harming their own cause. The dickhead swinging a skateboard should have been smashed without consequence

Well since you insist Mr. Jumptoconclusions

APD’s previous pursuit policy, which went into effect Sept. 15, 2018, allowed up to three police vehicles to join in a vehicle chase. Under that policy, officers were authorized to pursue a vehicle in one of the following situations: the suspect has a deadly weapon, the officer believes the suspect poses an immediate threat of violence to officers or others; or when there is probable cause to believe the suspect has committed or threatened serious physical harm.

Most other places will chase for those 3 reasons. In other cases when they do chase if it gets too dangerous they will go into surveillance mode. Theyll back right off and let the helicopter follow it. Its often said in the media coverage of the chase "you cant outrun a helicopter and you cant outrun a radio"

Watch a few chases on youtube the TV station will often explain the tactics with thier "law enforcement expert"

But then you wouldn’t have a weekly Paige Spiranac story

Good point, really good point.

Speaking of good points:

BeFunky-Collage66-595x297.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 895257

Needs to be weighed up against population % of each ethnic grouping in the U.S.

For example, African Americans comprise only 13% of the U.S population, while Hispanic & Latino's comprise 18%. Caucasians account for 61% of the popualtion.

So the murder-rate of African Americans - as compared to Caucasians by the police - is actually more than double.

Incarceration figures are even more lop-sided again.

Needs to be weighed up against population % of each ethnic grouping in the U.S.

For example, African Americans comprise only 13% of the U.S population, while Hispanic & Latino's comprise 18%. Caucasians account for 61% of the popualtion.

Incarceration figures are even more lop-sided again.
How lopsided is it when it comes to males/females?

Dunno.

I'd be more interested in the Socio-economic break-down of those figures......I'd bet not too many folks from affluent neighbourhoods are getting gunned down.
Probably not carrying guns on the streets either...

The cops there are jumpy because everyone has guns and everyone has guns because everyone else has guns. Theyre f*cked in the head

If you get reports as a cop theres been a shooting, suspect is black. Hardly narrows down the suspects in downtown chicago where someone is shot every day. God forbid cops ask the wrong person a question, thatd be "racist". Maybe if those dumb campaigners put the guns away for a few days problems will ease

Theres some terrible cops there but f*cked if its a job id do over there unarmed. Getting to a point now that arresting a black person is racist. Theyve had guys steal cops tasers then get upset when cops shoot. Wtf are they supposed to do there?

Americas problems are not as much race related as they are wealth equality, but above that its their gun culture imo

Probably not carrying guns on the streets either...

The cops there are jumpy because everyone has guns and everyone has guns because everyone else has guns. Theyre f*cked in the head

If you get reports as a cop theres been a shooting, suspect is black. Hardly narrows down the suspects in downtown chicago where someone is shot every day. God forbid cops ask the wrong person a question, thatd be "racist". Maybe if those dumb campaigners put the guns away for a few days problems will ease

Theres some terrible cops there but f*cked if its a job id do over there unarmed. Getting to a point now that arresting a black person is racist. Theyve had guys steal cops tasers then get upset when cops shoot. Wtf are they supposed to do there?

Americas problems are not as much race related as they are wealth equality, but above that its their gun culture imo

Just to put it into perspective via a cultural comparison; British police kill 3 people on average per year.....U.S police average more than that in a day.

US are a lost cause. All im saying is i wouldnt want to be a cop there where every one has a gun. Would make anyone a bit jumpy...

Not every U.S citizen has a gun, but every U.S citizen can potentially be in possession of a fire-arm, because of their constitution.....That's probably more the point.

Not every U.S citizen has a gun, but every U.S citizen can potentially be in possession of a fire-arm, because of their constitution.....That's probably more the point.
Theres literally more guns than people. Odds are more likely someone has one, than not. Dumbest country on earth, its so worrying the rest of the western world look up to them

Imagine the restraint required not to smack the fu**head with the camera yelling nonsense for 7 minutes straight.

Gotta love this coward hiding behind his iPhone.

Just get rid of all police so there is anarchy.

Glad I’m not one of those pathetic protestors or get myself into situations where I need police to restrain me or lock me up.

What a pathetic world we currently live in.

Back