Police Impersonators Pull Over Policewoman!

Remove this Banner Ad

This allegation is quite serious. Yes it may have been a childish prank but there have also been multiple occurrences of fake police robbing motorists or worse. Deserve stiff penalties.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/fake-cops-pull-over-real-cop/story-fnat79vb-1226595433367

This happened to a mate of mine recently on Western Ring Road near Hume Freeway interchange. Driver was alone (clue) and said 'State Highway Patrol' instead of Suburban Highway Patrol branch. Fake copper made my mate ring his boss for alleged Covid breach. My mates boss backed him up

Allegations is, its Prospective Bikie Members doing this impersonation as part of initiation into their club. Fake copper has been happening in South East suburbs now spreading north.

This happened to a mate of mine recently on Western Ring Road near Hume Freeway interchange. Driver was alone (clue) and said 'State Highway Patrol' instead of Suburban Highway Patrol branch. Fake copper made my mate ring his boss for alleged Covid breach. My mates boss backed him up

Allegations is, its Prospective Bikie Members doing this impersonation as part of initiation into their club. Fake copper has been happening in South East suburbs now spreading north.
State Highway Patrol is a thing...

Normally the officer says "Doncaster Highway Patrol Unit" or "Horsham Highway Patrol Unit".
The vehicles with blue, yellow and white paint are those of the State Highway Patrol. They work across multiple divisions.

Fawkner Highway Patrol, for example, is zoned to working the areas of Moreland, Moonee Valley and Hume.

Similar to your story, I got pulled over by a creature impersonating a Marsupial. It had a large tail, two really strong legs, two smaller arms with sharp paws, pointy ears and a pouch. Those bloody Penguins impersonating Kangaroos, I tell ya.

The vehicles with blue, yellow and white paint are those of the State Highway Patrol. They work across multiple divisions.

Fawkner Highway Patrol, for example, is zoned to working the areas of Moreland, Moonee Valley and Hume.

Similar to your story, I got pulled over by a creature impersonating a Marsupial. It had a large tail, two really strong legs, two smaller arms with sharp paws, pointy ears and a pouch. Those bloody Penguins impersonating Kangaroos, I tell ya.

The imposter that pulled over my mate was bald, wearing sunnies and a Covid mask. Those thefts of uniform from police inventory eh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back