Current Wiembilla Shootings * The FBI arrests an Arizona man

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this has been posted but this absolutely cooked. Every video from the trains former YouTube channel.

Watched about 30 seconds, against my own better judgement. They were a long way down the rabbit hole, and kept digging.

Sad that two young police officers lost their lives trying to follow up on a missing person - looks like the Trains had all been missing for a very long time already, and nothing was ever bringing them back.

Watched about 30 seconds, against my own better judgement. They were a long way down the rabbit hole, and kept digging.

Sad that two young police officers lost their lives trying to follow up on a missing person - looks like the Trains had all been missing for a very long time already, and nothing was ever bringing them back.

Yeah I got about 20 minutes in and gave up. It made no sense to me which I’m glad

The daughter didn’t do herself many favours last night on ACA.

When the reporter said that it’s fair to say they didn’t like police, she counters with “no that’s not fair to say, I think they had a lot of respect for the police, they didn’t respect the police officers that jumped over the fence.”

The reporter replies that people don’t have a right to shoot people that walk onto their property, which was met with “lots of farmers would argue differently.”

Wheh talking about why this happened abd getting answers, the reporter asks if she thinks she’ll ever get the answers, she replies quite agitated “no because the people that had the answers were shot in the head.”

This will sound harsh but I hope she is on some kind of police watch list.

When the reporter said that it’s fair to say they didn’t like police, she counters with “no that’s not fair to say, I think they had a lot of respect for the police, they didn’t respect the police officers that jumped over the fence.”

The reporter replies that people don’t have a right to shoot people that walk onto their property, which was met with “lots of farmers would argue differently.”

Wheh talking about why this happened abd getting answers, the reporter asks if she thinks she’ll ever get the answers, she replies quite agitated “no because the people that had the answers were shot in the head.”

There’s loyalty to family, then there’s living in fantasyland

I didn't expect that. She sounded quite level headed in the trailer.

Found this short doco on YouTube. It has some details I had not heard before.

With the opening in the first few seconds, Gareth Train says 'they have to kill us' twice.

The Trains manipulated the situation and over time, in to one where they MADE it happen.

I think there's political dimensions to the attack as well but it seems investigations have found religious extremism to be the foundation.

From your link:

Police have declared the fatal ambush on four young police officers a religiously motivated terror attack, and the Train family who carried out the shooting Christian extremists.

"We don't believe this attack was random or spontaneous," Deputy Police Commissioner Linford said.

"We do believe it was an attack directed at police.

"There was significant evidence of advanced preparation and planning."

Police found camouflaged hiding places at the property, six firearms, CCTV, mirrors on trees, and a trap door under the house.

Deputy Commissioner Linford said police had been investigating Stacey Train's diary, as well as the trio's texts, social media postings and 190 interviews.

"What we've been able to glean from that information is that the Train family members subscribe to what we would call a broad Christian fundamentalist belief system, known as premillennialism," she said.

Deputy Police Commissioner Linford said the trio saw police "as monsters and demons".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This reads a bit better.

Why is it being classified as a terrorist attack?

Deputy Commissioner Linford said a terrorist attack is defined as "a politically motivated attack driven by religious-motivated extremism or ideologically motivated extremists, or sometimes even by a single-issue-type ideology".

"It generally will result in death or serious injury … to somebody or serious damage to property, designed to intimidate government," she said.

"It's contained within the criminal code from Commonwealth statute.

"You don't have to be part of a group."

Queensland police said they do not believe any other people locally were involved in planning the attack but they are working with the FBI in the United States as part of their investigation into people who commented on the Trains' social media posts.

Nothing to do with mainstream traditional Christianity.

I've noticed the 'demons' and 'devils' rhetoric, end of times and the return of Christ from across a couple of traditional Christian sects streaming down my facebook feed including that rubbish the Trains were warning of 'They're coming for the children!'.

Not so much now but I can't tell if that's because they've snapped out of it or if they've left it for Telegram or some other alternative.

Anything actually been released on this yet?

They appeared to be nutter meth heads with guns who were visited by police.

This doesn't count?

This reads a bit better.

Why is it being classified as a terrorist attack?

Deputy Commissioner Linford said a terrorist attack is defined as "a politically motivated attack driven by religious-motivated extremism or ideologically motivated extremists, or sometimes even by a single-issue-type ideology".

"It generally will result in death or serious injury … to somebody or serious damage to property, designed to intimidate government," she said.

"It's contained within the criminal code from Commonwealth statute.

"You don't have to be part of a group."

Queensland police said they do not believe any other people locally were involved in planning the attack but they are working with the FBI in the United States as part of their investigation into people who commented on the Trains' social media posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back