The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all deserve to get shot, granted, only the ones who point pistols, fake or otherwise at coppers.

Lots of people use ice and live "fairly normally", to quote you. I think you'd find that extremely difficult to prove.
Unless you use SB'S fool proof method's, ie. to believe everything you read/see/hear on Google and You Tube.......

there is a lot of ice in this country and not everyone dabbling with it or widely addicted is bashing people in hospitals

obviously its a big issue

there is a lot of ice in this country and not everyone dabbling with it or widely addicted is bashing people in hospitals

Might be true, who knows.
But Ice users are definitely not adding any worth to society in general. They steal, assault, threaten, bludge.......

The real scum though, are the dealers/importers who distribute this vile s**t. They couldn't care less about the affect it has, having said that though, it's the addicts choice to use it, so no sympathy here at all.......

A new study published in the Medical Journal of Australia (2016) shows there are 268,000 regular and dependent methamphetamine users in Australia.......

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-02-29/trippling-in-methamphetamine-use-australia-five-years/7207012

Incarcerated drug offenders Australia wide (2015) = ~ 4,700

http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by Subject/4517.0~2015~Main Features~Prisoner characteristics, Australia~28

268000/~4700 = 1 in ~ 57 or approximately 1.75%

This is provided that all these incarcerates were ice offenders, and they clearly aren't.

ah so you're an ice expert too, with all of your first hand experience with it, hey?
I'm not an expert on anything.
So now your denying that there's an Ice epidemic, and that it's a major scourge on society....
It's the coppers fault.
Fair enough....

So now your denying that there's an Ice epidemic, and that it's a major scourge on society....

Didn't say there wasn't an issue with the drug - there clearly is

but you made the claim that all ice users steal, assault, threaten and bludge - did A Current Affair tell you that?

Didn't say there wasn't an issue with the drug - there clearly is

but you made the claim that all ice users steal, assault, threaten and bludge - did A Current Affair tell you that?
Never watched one episode of that show in my life, but you obviously watch it.

So you say there is an issue with the drug, I say the issues are as I've stated, what do you say the issues are??

Top cop steps aside from police probe into King St shooting

The head of police internal investigations will not oversee the probe into the King Street nightclub shooting because of legal action being taken by the venue's owner.

A man and a woman were shot by police during a swingers' party at Inflation nightclub on Saturday, after the man, dressed as the Joker from Batman, was seen with a fake gun.

Footage shows heavily armed police storming Inflation nightclub where they shoot a man and woman.

Serious questions have been raised about the police response to the incident, given uniformed officers were at the venue for an hour before the heavily armed critical incident response team arrived.

Footage of the incident revealed that within 32 seconds of the team arriving, officers shot the man, Dale Ewins, after finding him in an upstairs room engaged in a sex act with Zita Sukys.

The Professional Standards Command, headed by Assistant Commissioner Brett Guerin, is investigating the incident.

But Police Minister Lisa Neville confirmed on Wednesday that acting Chief Commissioner Shane Patton had appointed a different assistant commissioner, Rick Nugent, to oversee the investigation to avoid perceptions of a conflict of interest.

Inflation's owner, Martha Tsamis, is suing Victoria Police for comments made by Mr Guerin.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...ng-street-shooting-probe-20170712-gx9qmh.html

Last edited:
Top cop steps aside from police probe into King St shooting

The head of police internal investigations will not oversee the probe into the King Street nightclub shooting because of legal action being taken by the venue's owner.

A man and a woman were shot by police during a swingers' party at Inflation nightclub on Saturday, after the man, dressed as the Joker from Batman, was seen with a fake gun.

Footage shows heavily armed police storming Inflation nightclub where they shoot a man and woman.

Serious questions have been raised about the police response to the incident, given uniformed officers were at the venue for an hour before the heavily armed critical incident response team arrived.

Footage of the incident revealed that within 32 seconds of the team arriving, officers shot the man, Dale Ewins, after finding him in an upstairs room engaged in a sex act with Zita Sukys.

The Professional Standards Command, headed by Assistant Commissioner Brett Guerin, is investigating the incident.

But Police Minister Lisa Neville confirmed on Wednesday that acting Chief Commissioner Shane Patton had appointed a different assistant commissioner, Rick Nugent, to oversee the investigation to avoid perceptions of a conflict of interest.

Inflation's owner, Martha Tsamis, is suing Victoria Police for comments made by Mr Guerin.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/h...ng-street-shooting-probe-20170712-gx9qmh.html
So you can quote newspapers as well.
Impressive......

Ice is largely a consequence from the war on drugs
Who would touch that s**t if easy cheap, legal, clean access was available to other drugs like psychedelics, weed or mdma ?
Yeah, cant see a problem with people wandering around off their faces on LSD....
Much better than Ice, LOLOL.......

Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley: A Criminal with a Badge

15/07/2017

By Paul Gregoire and Ugur Nedim

Former Queensland police officer Chris Hurley was in court again this week.

He was found guilty on two counts of dangerous driving during a high-speed police pursuit in the suburb of Pacific Pines on the Gold Coast in May 2015.

The 49-year-old ex-senior sergeant is no stranger to the courtroom. In February this year, he pleaded guilty to assaulting a female police officer in a Gold Coast shopping centre twelve months earlier.

But Hurley’s career in the force really came to a halt in December last year, after he was found guilty of assaulting Luke Cole during a roadside arrest in November 2013, when he unjustifiably put the driver in a choke hold.

At the time of his hearing for that offence, Hurley was already suspended without pay due to a string of charges against him. He has since taken “medical retirement”.

However, if one takes a closer look at Hurley’s police career – or rather the times he’s been on the wrong side of the law – what one finds is an example of the systemic racism that pervades the Queensland police service, and on a broader scale, many other Australian institutions.

The Palm Island tragedy

On 19 November 2004, Mr Doomadgee – or Mulrunji – died in custody at Palm Island police station.

The 36-year-old Indigenous man had been arrested by sergeant Hurley for allegedly being drunk and disorderly. One hour after being taken into custody, Mr Doomadgee was dead.

During the ensuing criminal trial, Hurley claimed Mr Doomadgee had fallen, after the two had scuffled. The prosecution had alleged the sergeant kneed the detained man in the stomach, causing serious damage to his liver.

The pathologist who conducted the post-mortem compared Mr Doomadgee’s injuries to those of plane crash victims. He suffered broken ribs, a ruptured spleen and his liver was so damaged it was almost split in two across his spine.

In June 2007, Chris Hurley was acquitted by an all-white jury of the manslaughter of Cameron Doomadgee.

Less than a month after Mr Doomadgee’s death, Hurley was transferred to work on the Gold Coast.

He even received a $100,000 compensation payment after his house was burnt down during the unrest on Palm Island following the news of the autopsy results.

And therein lies the inherent racism in the system. An Indigenous man dies in custody and an officer is acquitted of manslaughter by an all-white jury, despite what seemed to be overwhelming evidence of guilt.

But now, that very same policeman’s career is in tatters after being convicted of the relatively minor assault of an Anglo Australian man.

http://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/senior-sergeant-chris-hurley-a-criminal-with-a-badge/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but according to rosreasl , she obviously wasn't abiding by the law

I wouldn't know, I have had that clown on ignore for weeks.

Adds zero to the conversation other than infantile rants.

I still haven't ever used that function before

probably would save myself needless frustration

It comes in handy to thin out the white noise.

I don't mind dissent, but I don't have time to waste on stupidity and filler.

I still haven't ever used that function before

probably would save myself needless frustration
In other words, Snake_Baker knows I'm right.....
That's why people use the ignore button.
I'm flattered....
You, on the other hand actually have a few interesting points of view.

In other words, Snake_Baker knows I'm right.....
That's why people use the ignore button.
I'm flattered....
You, on the other hand actually have a few interesting points of view.
I find it funny and concerning that Snake_Baker says you contribute nothing to discussions and yet all he does in this thread is post articles where police may have done the wrong thing.

uh...

snake putting up links to different articles with substantial evidence of multiple police issues = not contributing

roscreasl repeatedly and almost exclusively posting that law abiding citizens don't get hassled by cops because 'they've never been hassled' = contributing?

Have I got that right?

Noticed you two totally ignored the Australian woman shot dead by cops after she called them to report a disturbance - ]

I find it funny and concerning that Snake_Baker says you contribute nothing to discussions and yet all he does in this thread is post articles where police may have done the wrong thing.

He was a great footballer though, always thought Collingwood should have got him

Here's another one

but according to rosreasl , she obviously wasn't abiding by the law

Body cam turned off - Car cam didn't capture anything

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-17/australian-woman-shot-dead-by-police-in-minneapolis/8714330

early reports suggest she called the cops to report a disturbance down an alley way by her house and the pigs end up shooting her instead
Its roscreasl98, but anyway.....

You will see, I think, that I have related all my opinions to what happens in Australia. I really couldn't GAF what happens in America.
I'm Australian, born and bred, and have personally never had an issue with Police. And no one I know has either, and that's what I've said all along.

That muppet, Snake_Baker, takes all his information from "Independent" blogs, mainly from the US of A.

and as I have said - that's great

but that does not disprove the existence of the opposite
Yes it does.....
Because there is no evidence that innocent, law abiding people get harassed or targeted by coppers (other than by unsubstantiated "independent" blogs, or crooks......)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back