The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

When?
Proof......

12 posts ago!

Here's another one

but according to rosreasl , she obviously wasn't abiding by the law

Body cam turned off - Car cam didn't capture anything

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-17/australian-woman-shot-dead-by-police-in-minneapolis/8714330

early reports suggest she called the cops to report a disturbance down an alley way by her house and the pigs end up shooting her instead

and the couple on King St only last week

FMD -

or is the abc too 'independant' ?

Credit is given where credit is due.

A policeman has come out and declared a man innocent, in an affidavit, who has served 19 years in prison.

Bravo!

DE7u7RoV0AA8mjx.jpg:large

R AGO
ROSS AND JOHN
98c838a8778e8c846f47dbed200.jpg

It’s been revealed Justine Damond was outside in her pyjamas after calling 911 to report a sex assault when the Australian woman was shot dead by US police.

Ross and John’s US correspondent, Bob Tarlau, told 3AW Breakfast Justine had approached the drivers’ side window of a police car that had responded to her call.

She spoke to the driver before being shot from the passenger side of the car.

The officers can then be heard communicating with their dispatcher over the police radio, including calling for back-up and their attempts to perform CPR on Ms Damond.

Police officer Mohammed Noor, 31, with just over two years experience, has been identified as the policeman who fired multiple shots.

http://www.3aw.com.au/australian-justine-shot-by-us-police-new-details-emerge/

Mohamed Noor was the first Somali-American Muslim officer in his precinct. The Mayor heralded Noor's induction into the force. “I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department,” she wrote. They held celebrations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Black Lives Matter protest this killing? Doubtful - doesn't fit their narrative that it's only unarmed black men who get shot by the police.

The police force in the States needs a massive overhaul. No innocent person should be shot dead just for holding a mobile phone in their hand while posing no threat.

Credit is given where credit is due.

A policeman has come out and declared a man innocent, in an affidavit, who has served 19 years in prison.

Bravo!

DE7u7RoV0AA8mjx.jpg:large
I know this Muppet ignores me.
So he misses out on my Gold (His loss).

But, didn't he criticise me and others in the past for quoting Herald Sun rubbish, I think he did......

So these cases have both already been finalised in a court, and guilty verdicts handed down?
Geez that was quick.....
So the deceased calls the cops walks out to the car in pyjamas gets shot by police who have switched off body cameras...

I'm usually pro police state but this is concerning. Watch for the deflection though - the alleged murderer is a cop with an Islamic sounding name (Mohamed noor) and has "black" skin, so I won't be surprised if it goes down some racial angle.

Will Black Lives Matter protest this killing? Doubtful - doesn't fit their narrative that it's only unarmed black men who get shot by the police.

The police force in the States needs a massive overhaul. No innocent person should be shot dead just for holding a mobile phone in their hand while posing no threat.
Maybe USA have some guns that look like phones???

Police are not superhuman. They have a difficult job that is only made more difficult with anti-cop propaganda that always seems to pop up every time someone dies. No one wants these accidents to happen but it is inevitable that they do happen. Philando Castiel paid the ultimate price for not listening to a cops instructions. The cop had little choice but to act in self defense. Of course this creates more anti-cop propaganda and puts more pressure on those who try and protect the citizens of the country.

It is impossible to judge what happened to the Australian woman until all facts are presented. The cop could have made a mistake. The woman could have made a mistake. Hopefully the the truth will come out and if needed the cop serve fair punishment for his alleged mistake.

So the deceased calls the cops walks out to the car in pyjamas gets shot by police who have switched off body cameras...

I'm usually pro police state but this is concerning. Watch for the deflection though - the alleged murderer is a cop with an Islamic sounding name (Mohamed noor) and has "black" skin, so I won't be surprised if it goes down some racial angle.
Why doesn't everyone just wait and see, none of us were there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back