The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

You had 1 experience with a couple of grumpy cops, big deal.
And, of course, you and your mates were little angels......

One time years ago it was a hot summer's day so I decided to drive down to the beach for a swim. I was going to uni at the time and staying with my parents, so while en route to the beach I decided to pull over and have a can bong.

It was on a wide, curbed road but cars could still pass. So there I was choofn away and I'd just finished and reached over to put my seat belt back on and lo and behold there was a divvy van parked right beside me.

I sort of did a double-take and thought I was in a bit of strife but the copper just said, "All good mate? You need a hand?" To which I replied, "Yep, all good, thanks mate" and gave him the thumbs up.

They drove off and I thought to myself, gee what a nice policeman, maybe I should have asked him if he wanted a cone.
Also lucky you didn't kill yourself and an innocent family whilst driving around stoned....

Dont have much to add- as I have a huge respect for the police. Altho reading over some of these stories I have some doubts. Dunno how you kept your cool, I would have lost my s**t probably and ended up in a divvy van :D

Never had anything to do with them either, except the time I decided to dob in a ****ing menace on the roads (tailgated the **** out of me, then undertook me, and slammed on the brakes) and just got "what would you like me to do about that" from the cop on the line. It wasnt that big a deal I guess but it was a tad disappointing to get that response.
Everyone has been disappointed with police and authority before.
It's just that some posters ( we all know who) have obviously regularly broken the law, then sook up when they get caught and penalised. Calling them pigs and such....

These same heroes (we all know who) would be the first ones on to 000 when someone broke into their home, assaulted them, or poked there tounge out at them.....

Everyone has been disappointed with police and authority before.
It's just that some posters ( we all know who) have obviously regularly broken the law, then sook up when they get caught and penalised. Calling them pigs and such....

All he had to do was politely explain how there wasnt much he could do- even tho I had the guys number plate. Instead of rudely going "what do you want me to do about it". The guy was an obvious psycho too, doing that s**t on the road. Luckily all i did (instead of pulling into the other lane and speeding up which could have escalated the situation)- was if he was doing 40, well I was going 30. Eventually he ****ed off.

Like I said, I have huge respect for the police in general. It would not be an easy job to say the least.

You had 1 experience with a couple of grumpy cops, big deal.
And, of course, you and your mates were little angels......

Well yeh, I think my original post specifically said i'd never had a bad experience until this one. Overall I have a lot of time for the police, they cop a lot of s**t and do a mostly excellent job but as tends to happen you remember one woeful experience over a handful of other harmless interactions. I got bailed up as a kid running home from the gym, lights went up, they cut me off (as an on foot pedestrian with them in a car) and jumped out hands on guns screaming at me, cuffed me and went through my bag. Turns out there had been an armed robbery in the area, dude matched my description and I was running, with a backpack and gloves on, scared the s**t out of me but I still thought they handled themselves pretty well. This incident in the Rocks was just s**t, two arrogant dickheads on a power trip, and yes, for the record, my three mates literally didn't say a word and the extent of my words would have been "Oh sorry, should we get another Uber".

Well yeh, I think my original post specifically said i'd never had a bad experience until this one. Overall I have a lot of time for the police, they cop a lot of s**t and do a mostly excellent job but as tends to happen you remember one woeful experience over a handful of other harmless interactions. I got bailed up as a kid running home from the gym, lights went up, they cut me off (as an on foot pedestrian with them in a car) and jumped out hands on guns screaming at me, cuffed me and went through my bag. Turns out there had been an armed robbery in the area, dude matched my description and I was running, with a backpack and gloves on, scared the s**t out of me but I still thought they handled themselves pretty well. This incident in the Rocks was just s**t, two arrogant dickheads on a power trip, and yes, for the record, my three mates literally didn't say a word and the extent of my words would have been "Oh sorry, should we get another Uber".

Lmfao.

catempire

It is my life's goal to be cuffed and manhandled by the cops. I might go commit a crime just so this can happen.

Another criminal with a badge and a gun (Warning: graphic violence)

Cop Punches Citizen “For No Apparent Reason,” Steps on Him

Andrew Emmett | The Free Thought Project

2016/09/18

Gretna, LA – Caught on video beating a handcuffed man without provocation, a Louisiana cop was recently fired and arrested nearly five months after the incident. According to Gretna Police Chief Arthur Lawson Jr., his department had no knowledge of the needless beating until last month during an internal inquiry.

On April 22, a security camera video captured Officer Robert Wallow approaching a burglary suspect lying on the ground with his hands behind his head. After holstering his gun, Officer Wallow dragged Carlos Gustavo Pineda across the pavement before repeatedly punching him in the head for no apparent reason. Despite the fact that Pineda never resisted nor fought back, Wallow immediately kicked him in the ribs after handcuffing the compliant suspect.

While stepping on Pineda’s back, Wallow pulled out his firearm and aimed it at the suspect’s back while appearing to illegally question him. Although several police officers witnessed Wallow violating Pineda’s civil rights, all of them walked away instead of preventing a fellow officer from breaking the law. Wallow continued viciously kicking the handcuffed man in the ribs and head in front of another officer without legal justification before dragging him away.

According to Chief Lawson, his department did not learn about the incident until August 25, during an “internal inquiry” into a separate matter. Four days later, police officials eventually reviewed the April video and decided to finally launch an investigation into the blatant use of excessive force. “Based on this investigation, and the camera surveillance footage, it is clear that Officer Wallow had committed battery on Mr. Pineda by both striking him with a closed fist as well as kicking Pineda to the head and torso. At the time of the battery, Carlos Pineda posed no danger to Officer Wallow,” Lawson wrote in a recent statement. Fired on Thursday, Wallow was arrested on Friday while booked on malfeasance in office and simple battery charges.

http://filmingcops.com/cop-punches-citizen-for-no-apparent-reason-steps-on-him/

Last edited:

2016/09/18

Gretna, LA – Caught on video beating a handcuffed man without provocation, a Louisiana cop was recently fired and arrested nearly five months after the incident. According to Gretna Police Chief Arthur Lawson Jr., his department had no knowledge of the needless beating until last month during an internal inquiry.

On April 22, a security camera video captured Officer Robert Wallow approaching a burglary suspect lying on the ground with his hands behind his head. After holstering his gun, Officer Wallow dragged Carlos Gustavo Pineda across the pavement before repeatedly punching him in the head for no apparent reason. Despite the fact that Pineda never resisted nor fought back, Wallow immediately kicked him in the ribs after handcuffing the compliant suspect.

While stepping on Pineda’s back, Wallow pulled out his firearm and aimed it at the suspect’s back while appearing to illegally question him. Although several police officers witnessed Wallow violating Pineda’s civil rights, all of them walked away instead of preventing a fellow officer from breaking the law. Wallow continued viciously kicking the handcuffed man in the ribs and head in front of another officer without legal justification before dragging him away.

According to Chief Lawson, his department did not learn about the incident until August 25, during an “internal inquiry” into a separate matter. Four days later, police officials eventually reviewed the April video and decided to finally launch an investigation into the blatant use of excessive force. “Based on this investigation, and the camera surveillance footage, it is clear that Officer Wallow had committed battery on Mr. Pineda by both striking him with a closed fist as well as kicking Pineda to the head and torso. At the time of the battery, Carlos Pineda posed no danger to Officer Wallow,” Lawson wrote in a recent statement. Fired on Thursday, Wallow was arrested on Friday while booked on malfeasance in office and simple battery charges.

*Criminal who formerly had a badge and a gun.

2016/09/18

Ur really clutching at non existent straws now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I used to be on facebook, I followed this page called Ned Kelly news. They used to post articles about police officers being campaigners, for example, selling drugs or letting some dickhead know where a DV victim is hiding so he can go and bash her some more. We don't know to what extent the police are a bunch of w***ers in Australia because there is a culture of protection and silence in the force, but it is probably worse than the general population.

So she has no proof over her claim and is making an unjustified allegation.

I bet you're a racist but you have plausible deniability cause you aren't dumb enough to just say it unlike some people I've met, so good for you.

And you have no proof it never happened so you're making an unjustified allegation against her that she's a liar. See? I can play that game, too. "The following morning, she said she was driving to the court house to query the suspended licence when she was pulled over by another police officer.

However, she said he checked her licence and said it was valid, and there were no outstanding fines on her record."

If the officer corroborates with what she's saying, then I'd say yeah, it did happen, and what ******* reason could she possibly have for lying? Are you one of those people who thinks we don't have any racist cops?

I bet you're a racist but you have plausible deniability cause you aren't dumb enough to just say it unlike some people I've met, so good for you.

And you have no proof it never happened so you're making an unjustified allegation against her that she's a liar. See? I can play that game, too. "The following morning, she said she was driving to the court house to query the suspended licence when she was pulled over by another police officer.

However, she said he checked her licence and said it was valid, and there were no outstanding fines on her record."

If the officer corroborates with what she's saying, then I'd say yeah, it did happen, and what ******* reason could she possibly have for lying? Are you one of those people who thinks we don't have any racist cops?
Ahh yes so because I don't wilfully believe her claims when the information listed in the article clearly stipulates she has no clear evidence that the cop used racial profiling tactics then I must be a racist :$.

The officer initially identified her as driving with a suspended licence. Further checks were done as would be expected once this possibility was identified. If I failed to then comply with the officer's lawful instruction then I would too expect that further action would be taken against me. Also her licence was checked due to a subsequent stop the following day (not at the same time as the initial check) where there was no outstanding suspension recorded. This still doesn't automatically mean that the police had no justifiable cause to stop her the previous night if their LPr told them there was an outstanding matter. I have seen first hand the issues caused by LPR due to misidentification or errors in the databases. Are these annoying for the person who goes through them? Yes. Are they an issue which needs fixing? Yes. Does it mean that the police have no reason to stop you? No? Does it mean that because the police stop you due to believing they have genuine cause to investigate a matter involving an Indigenous individual they are engaging in racial profiling? No

You then go onto make it seem like I have to prove things when in fact I don't. She made the allegation and has no evidence to support it. As the one making the allegation she needs to demonstrate proof. The only evidence presented so far is words like I feel. Feelings and facts are two very different things.

Note also I never called her a liar all I said was her allegation is unjustified as she has no evidence to prove it.

There are racists everywhere not just within the police force. To say that just because the officer the following day found there to be no suspension in no way proves that she was stopped on racial grounds. At the very best you can deduct that she was stopped on improper grounds if there was no proof to demonstrate that she did have a suspended licence the first time. However to then accuse the officer of racial profiling and think you can prove it on the basis that the woman felt that the officer stopped her for being Aboriginal and only Aboriginal is ridiculous and has zero chance of going somewhere.

Just You Tube 'Sovereign citizen" to see the sort of crap the Police have their time wasted on....maybe that will begin to explain the tip of the iceberg as to why some cops are extremely burntout and lacking compassion when you approach them expecting them to blow you.

Ahh yes so because I don't wilfully believe her claims when the information listed in the article clearly stipulates she has no clear evidence that the cop used racial profiling tactics then I must be a racist :$.

The officer initially identified her as driving with a suspended licence. Further checks were done as would be expected once this possibility was identified. If I failed to then comply with the officer's lawful instruction then I would too expect that further action would be taken against me. Also her licence was checked due to a subsequent stop the following day (not at the same time as the initial check) where there was no outstanding suspension recorded. This still doesn't automatically mean that the police had no justifiable cause to stop her the previous night if their LPr told them there was an outstanding matter. I have seen first hand the issues caused by LPR due to misidentification or errors in the databases. Are these annoying for the person who goes through them? Yes. Are they an issue which needs fixing? Yes. Does it mean that the police have no reason to stop you? No? Does it mean that because the police stop you due to believing they have genuine cause to investigate a matter involving an Indigenous individual they are engaging in racial profiling? No

You then go onto make it seem like I have to prove things when in fact I don't. She made the allegation and has no evidence to support it. As the one making the allegation she needs to demonstrate proof. The only evidence presented so far is words like I feel. Feelings and facts are two very different things.

Note also I never called her a liar all I said was her allegation is unjustified as she has no evidence to prove it.

There are racists everywhere not just within the police force. To say that just because the officer the following day found there to be no suspension in no way proves that she was stopped on racial grounds. At the very best you can deduct that she was stopped on improper grounds if there was no proof to demonstrate that she did have a suspended licence the first time. However to then accuse the officer of racial profiling and think you can prove it on the basis that the woman felt that the officer stopped her for being Aboriginal and only Aboriginal is ridiculous and has zero chance of going somewhere.

Sure buddy, you keep telling yourself that an aboriginal woman having to wait on a bus for 40 minutes because of a defaulted train ticket from five years ago has nothing to do with racial profiling. Doubtful she'd make an allegation like that if it were false, as the Department of Transport database would be able to confirm whether her license was valid or not. Not to mention, the police have number plate recognition technology, and yet I've known at least half a dozen people in my life who have driven without a valid license and never been caught, or have unpaid fines but never get pulled up. Aboriginals get racially profiled by police all the time, go and ******* talk to them and you'll see that for yourself, you know, unless you think they're all a bunch of liars.

Just You Tube 'Sovereign citizen" to see the sort of crap the Police have their time wasted on....maybe that will begin to explain the tip of the iceberg as to why some cops are extremely burntout and lacking compassion when you approach them expecting them to blow you.

Okay then

They're not fit to continue in their jobs.

I can accept that.

Sure buddy, you keep telling yourself that an aboriginal woman having to wait on a bus for 40 minutes because of a defaulted train ticket from five years ago has nothing to do with racial profiling. Doubtful she'd make an allegation like that if it were false, as the Department of Transport database would be able to confirm whether her license was valid or not. Not to mention, the police have number plate recognition technology, and yet I've known at least half a dozen people in my life who have driven without a valid license and never been caught, or have unpaid fines but never get pulled up. Aboriginals get racially profiled by police all the time, go and ******* talk to them and you'll see that for yourself, you know, unless you think they're all a bunch of liars.
Nice rant/melt. She had to sit on a bus where others suspected of various offenses were until they concluded the checks.

As I said above in the previous post number plate technology isn't faultless and I've seen people been incorrectly pulled up on it. Just like people have not been pulled up despite having outstanding matters. All that shows is the police need to male further checks to ascertain whether an offence was committed. Also people will never get picked up if the car is registered to a licenced person as that's how it works. All this does is further validate my point that there are problems with the system and demonstrates it was most likely reasonable she got kept for that long.

Nice rant/melt. She had to sit on a bus where others suspected of various offenses were until they concluded the checks.

As I said above in the previous post number plate technology isn't faultless and I've seen people been incorrectly pulled up on it. Just like people have not been pulled up despite having outstanding matters. All that shows is the police need to male further checks to ascertain whether an offence was committed. Also people will never get picked up if the car is registered to a licenced person as that's how it works. All this does is further validate my point that there are problems with the system and demonstrates it was most likely reasonable she got kept for that long.

Yeah, you're right, that never happens. The cops are angels, the darkies are just full of it. You're totally not racist bro, no unconscious bias at all. Cool story bro.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...call-young-people-end-racial-profiling-police

Look, here's another liar:

Youth worker Barry (whose name has been changed to protect his identity) says he has been stopped by police numerous times in recent months, including having his car searched by four police officers while on his way to work.

Barry has also been stopped outside his home.

"Police stopped me when they saw me leave my house in North Melbourne to get into my car. They asked for my ID, and when I asked why, they said it was because my car ‘could be stolen’. They also checked the ID of my friends in the car, just for sitting there," he said.

* off, racist flog.

Yeah, you're right, that never happens. The cops are angels, the darkies are just full of it. You're totally not racist bro, no unconscious bias at all. Cool story bro.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...call-young-people-end-racial-profiling-police

Look, here's another liar:

Youth worker Barry (whose name has been changed to protect his identity) says he has been stopped by police numerous times in recent months, including having his car searched by four police officers while on his way to work.

Barry has also been stopped outside his home.

"Police stopped me when they saw me leave my house in North Melbourne to get into my car. They asked for my ID, and when I asked why, they said it was because my car ‘could be stolen’. They also checked the ID of my friends in the car, just for sitting there," he said.

**** off, racist flog.
Getting desperate. All you can do is scream racist when facts and reasoning doesn't comply with your narrative.

Despite all the overwhelming facts supporting the actions of the police you still can't help but label them racist nor help yourself from calling anyone who disagrees with your position racist.

You're deluded.

Getting desperate. All you can do is scream racist when facts and reasoning doesn't comply with your narrative.

Despite all the overwhelming facts supporting the actions of the police you still can't help but label them racist nor help yourself from calling anyone who disagrees with your position racist.

You're deluded.

Getting desperate? You said "Also people will never get picked up if the car is registered to a licensed person as that's how it works." I just showed you an example of that being bullshit and there are hundreds of them out there but you choose to ignore them. Google racial profiling on youtube, happens all the *in time in numerous ways. I'm calling you a racist campaigner because you're the type of campaigner that would defend the cops even if there was footage and audio of them beating a black person to death yelling racial slurs at them. "Well, he must have provoked the officer!" You're the one who's deluded. You wouldn't have a clue what it's like to be black in Australia... because you're not black. Neither am I, but I talk to them and listen to their stories, and I don't think they're playing the victim or any of that right-wing bullshit that comes out of the arses of flogs like yourself.

Getting desperate? You said "Also people will never get picked up if the car is registered to a licensed person as that's how it works." I just showed you an example of that being bullshit and there are hundreds of them out there but you choose to ignore them. Google racial profiling on youtube, happens all the ****in time in numerous ways. I'm calling you a racist campaigner because you're the type of campaigner that would defend the cops even if there was footage and audio of them beating a black person to death yelling racial slurs at them. "Well, he must have provoked the officer!" You're the one who's deluded. You wouldn't have a clue what it's like to be black in Australia... because you're not black. Neither am I, but I talk to them and listen to their stories, and I don't think they're playing the victim or any of that right-wing bullshit that comes out of the arses of flogs like yourself.
You're still yet to provide any proof of how she was racially profiled and nor can this aboriginal women who has only said she thinks she was racially profiled.

Don't label things as right wing bullshit because you can't support your claims made through this example.

Maybe I should come back at you that you're sprouting left wing bullshit by saying we should believe she has been racially profiled because she's a minority group member and she says so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back