The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

Police should have no visible tattoos. Police should not be poms who couldn't get a job as a Bobby.
um bobbies shouldn't be a member of Vic Police. hey,, =no tattoos or yet some good looking bobs have tatts who seriously look like rejects from the
New Zealand or say Auckland Police .. not saying nothing but tatts seriously make men look like they got out of a kindergarten with their small
underlings of various means of junction. in other words, their relatives would tell them they are absolutely groaning with ridiculousness at having
painted themselves.

get that dudes. NO Tatts.. now you sink even lower than a slug.. lol.

No NZ police were harmed in this experiment. Loves you all bro..

um bobbies shouldn't be a member of Vic Police. hey,, =no tattoos or yet some good looking bobs have tatts who seriously look like rejects from the
New Zealand or say Auckland Police .. not saying nothing but tatts seriously make men look like they got out of a kindergarten with their small
underlings of various means of junction. in other words, their relatives would tell them they are absolutely groaning with ridiculousness at having
painted themselves.

get that dudes. NO Tatts.. now you sink even lower than a slug.. lol.

No NZ police were harmed in this experiment. Loves you all bro..

Visible. Got a whole arm done, wear a long sleeved shirt.

Pommy cops with tatts are the worst.

Different direction, a mate of mine (who has sadly passed away) spent four years in the army serving proudly. Strapping young bloke. Wanted to be a policeman. Wasn't accepted in the age of equality. Shortly after have to deal with a 5ft policewoman who looked like she could do with a good feed (due to riff raff vandalising the neighbourhood).

Ridiculous.

Pommy cops with tatts are the worst.

Different direction, a mate of mine (who has sadly passed away) spent four years in the army serving proudly. Strapping young bloke. Wanted to be a policeman. Wasn't accepted in the age of equality. Shortly after have to deal with a 5ft policewoman who looked like she could do with a good feed (due to riff raff vandalising the neighbourhood).

Ridiculous.
I love a dude with a very ordinary name. .. the apples are keen on diversifying with all sorts of batons and hand cuffs so they need it with the
riff raft that they deal with. short policewomen are dangerous because they can be deceptively strong ..

I love a dude with a very ordinary name. .. the apples are keen on diversifying with all sorts of batons and hand cuffs so they need it with the
riff raft that they deal with. short policewomen are dangerous because they can be deceptively strong ..

Que?

FYI

Colin Northcott

I have no idea what you are saying. I provided some anectdotal evidence. It sucked. Probably still sucks given the policewomen I have seen.

That chick had arms skinnier than mine, and I'm not a big bloke. Would get blown over in a gentle sea breeze.

Que?

FYI

Colin Northcott

I have no idea what you are saying. I provided some anectdotal evidence. It sucked. Probably still sucks given the policewomen I have seen.

That chick had arms skinnier than mine, and I'm not a big bloke. Would get blown over in a gentle sea breeze.
well what I do is to stand with legs apart and with a centre of gravity that would destroy the Apollo moon travel and then I would
tell you with all guns blazing.. that is with arms stretched out and then telling you that you are a f... king dead s**t dude..

but you would tell me that I am making a fool of myself and that I should put the cigarette out and then gather your thoughts and

.... that is how it goes with a person who goes nuts and you have to chastise them and be sympathetic and also stern..

Nothing else your honour..

well what I do is to stand with legs apart and with a centre of gravity that would destroy the Apollo moon travel and then I would
tell you with all guns blazing.. that is with arms stretched out and then telling you that you are a f... king dead s**t dude..

but you would tell me that I am making a fool of myself and that I should put the cigarette out and then gather your thoughts and

.... that is how it goes with a person who goes nuts and you have to chastise them and be sympathetic and also stern..

Nothing else your honour..

Nice. Abuse is the last bastion of the Barbarian.

See you at the next occupy movement... where you get your food from Macca's. Plus use their toilet facilities.

Dude.

Nice. Abuse is the last bastion of the Barbarian.

See you at the next occupy movement... where you get your food from Macca's. Plus use their toilet facilities.

Dude.
Ah well you are not likely to gather me at any 'movement' as I don't fraternize with r eprobates.
Dude...you sound like a smart person who treats his 'quarry' quite respectfully. You have a wicked but dry sense of humour.

Two police gunned down in Florida, and just looking through facebook comments, there's no shortage of people celebrating it, or making jokes.

It is indicative of the police not being representatives of the people.

There's nothing more cringe-worthy than someone who thinks they are a "bad boy", but then requires the forces of the state behind them to act out their fantasy.

Tattoos are overwhelmingly sported by spineless conformists these days. They used to be a sign of rebellion, now they tend to be the opposite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's nothing more cringe-worthy than someone who thinks they are a "bad boy", but then requires the forces of the state behind them to act out their fantasy.

Tattoos are overwhelmingly sported by spineless conformists these days. They used to be a sign of rebellion, now they tend to be the opposite.
I guess you do get those who would like to hassle the police and make themselves some kind of 'hero' and won't listen to reason..

Reason is a difficult concept of policing these days..

ah well I don't make any sense other than to myself but you are welcome to come on the ride.

I can tell you how to think but you would just put me in a headlock and tell me to look at your tattoos and then
we would grapple and/or you would tell me that is enough...

Just being nutty.. but it sounds like you are in for a bit of almond crush... oh just go with me here... :huh:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Which isn't strange for you lot.

You sort of get used to the idiot mindset.
I find it amusing that you don't know what I am talking about.. it is like a boyfriend that said that I couldn't cheat because I was too honest..

Gosh I wonder what "lot" I am .. stop amusing yourself with platitudes and get with the programme..

I find it amusing that you don't know what I am talking about.. it is like a boyfriend that said that I couldn't cheat because I was too honest..

Gosh I wonder what "lot" I am .. stop amusing yourself with platitudes and get with the programme..

Again, translation??

No wonder the Country is ****ed. A Country I love and you couldn't give a flying rats about.

In a polite voice, "I'd like you to leave Sir"

Ungrateful piece of s**t.

Again, translation??

No wonder the Country is ******. A Country I love and you couldn't give a flying rats about.

In a polite voice, "I'd like you to leave Sir"

Ungrateful piece of s**t.
Oh I see you have misconstrued my 'name' with the name of plebs who actually rule this country...
Shame you have gathered all your plebiscites and platitudes and rats and basically s**t attitude and garnered
me with a 'name' that apparently accords with your dislike...

Don't call me an ungraceful piece of s**t when you obviously have one idea about one person and 'me' with a name that
attracts your utter anger about someone.

terrific that you have a clear opinion but it is unclear why you should throw 'shitbombs' at me because you are
treating everything representing a 'leader' as being out of your jurisdiction..

Catch you on the lowdown dude..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back