The Law Police

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorted

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Police in my area have been boosting their December DUI stops stats. Were stopping cars at 11.30am. Who the hell is drunk at that time of day?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Roger, Serena, Rafa, Novak
this is out of field but the irony.. a pretty picture of pretty plants and the women outside are subjected to dubious practices..

no it is not out of field but how many of the forces fighting this diablical war are also introduced or else 'working with' the
gardening syndrome.

potent and demeaning.

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My boss makes us pay to attend mandatory functions, or what I call "compulsory fun nights". Sometimes the beer comes free with that.
and I am sure the 'girls' don't get paid for... what else does Bluey pay for when you are not walking and talking equally...

Monkey King

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
... yet American police pose like they're heroes for busting some one with one session worth.
Or stranger yet, a few states over peeps are walking into dispensaries and buying the stuff lab tested and completely legal as far as cops are concerned, with the state taking millions in tax.

Leeda

Talons B Sharp
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Or stranger yet, a few states over peeps are walking into dispensaries and buying the stuff lab tested and completely legal as far as cops are concerned, with the state taking millions in tax.
logistics say that you dudes are always counting your pennies.. love the show.. Highway Patrol...

Just saying that I get a great insight into what you dudes do.. very entertaining...

Top Bottom