The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I appreciate how difficult the whole operation is, and it will never be even close to perfect, especially with a Labor state government in power.

You have this one wrong ET.

The ALP hold them to much more accountability than the Libs.

It was Hulls that put together the OPI in order to drain the VicPol swamp, and he was well on the way to doing that until the Libs put them out of power, castrated the OPI and turned them in to the impotent IBAC. IMO, the Victorian state Liberal Party straight out protected corrupt elements of VicPol from being exposed. They are complicit.

Who can forget this wonderful piece of policing?

******* sociopaths

(2nd women in report can go ram it though ...how many men in domestic call outs are automatically thrown in back of wagon...meant to cry when finally a women ends up in the back of one?)

Hand woman number 1 a Logie award.
Like Snake Baker she's "entitled" and doesn't need to worry about laws she finds trivial, and knows how to milk the system.

Can no longer work ? Can't return to her house. ?

Problem with the coppers is they have it arse about. They go hard when they shouldn’t, take a softly softly approach when they should be balls deep.
And you know why that is, dont you? Low IQ, and low emotional quotient.Police never come from the most inteligent sections of the community.

They're just honest plodderrs intellectually, which is the requisite for their job. It's not as if a critical thinker could do it without developing a mental breakdown.

The "like" was for the "EQ" comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're just honest plodderrs intellectually, which is the requisite for their job. It's not as if a critical thinker could do it without developing a mental breakdown.

The "like" was for the "EQ" comment.
Yeah exactly. Rarely have I met one I thought was a dope. Vast majority are just normal people as far as intelligence goes. One or two have stood out as particularly smart.

One or two have stood out as particularly smart.

I suspect they represented the psychopathic elements, as that is the only highly intelligent demographic that I can see choosing a police career.

When we get above the intellectual aspects of police members, their power comes from a privileged position that allows for a strongly biased prosecution structure, combined with significant forensic resources.

Police forensics is a very potent weapon, as many a smartarse that committed a serious crime ultimately found out.

I suspect they represented the psychopathic elements, as that is the only highly intelligent demographic that I can see choosing a police career.

When we get above the intellectual aspects of police members, their power comes from a privileged position that allows for a strongly biased prosecution structure, combined with significant forensic resources.

Police forensics is a very potent weapon, as many a smartarse that committed a serious crime ultimately found out.
I'm smart. I applied for police. Not a psycho.

Would like to think so but can't confirm - was knocked back for medical before even getting to that point.

A blessing in disguise. I couldn't see you lasting with it anyway.

Really? It's been 16 years and counting with the military. Reckon I would have survived lol

I did the job for 13 years and it would be interesting to see how you went, that’s for sure.

How do you think you would you go shining a torch into a car involved in a fatal accident and seeing a dead kid?

Admittedly, you may well of seen that side of life from your time in the military.

I did the job for 13 years and it would be interesting to see how you went, that’s for sure.

How do you think you would you go shining a torch into a car involved in a fatal accident and seeing a dead kid?

Admittedly, you may well of seen that side of life from your time in the military.
No idea how I'd deal with that. Who would, until they had to?

Have seen some pretty horrible injuries and whatnot over my time, but can't say there's been anything like that. Hate seeing kids hurt. Would be tough.

No idea how I'd deal with that. Who would, until they had to?

Have seen some pretty horrible injuries and whatnot over my time, but can't say there's been anything like that. Hate seeing kids hurt. Would be tough.

You don’t ever forget it - I remember every single victim of vehicle trauma, that I ever encountered, as though it was yesterday.

What we need is more cops out on the street, booking people for speeding and littering. Perhaps the councils could hire them back on a casual basis to issue parking tickets?

What I dislike most about the Police Force as a whole (or hole) is its use as an economic and political football. Fines should be put back into developing strategies, practices, systems and infrastructure to minimise the instances of or repair the effects of the infringement.

Instead it goes into new and improved ways to book people for speeding.

Statistics on crime should be processed by wholly independant bodies. You can't stop the results from being massaged but at least you can have an independant collection and analysation process. Instead you have politically minded leaders within the forces fiddling the figures aiming to grab more resources and devoting time to protecting their own reputations over the well-being of their officers and the community.
This meme sums all that up.

tmp_23992-80056166_3276721575702488_5804526314882859008_n1437841343344558115.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back