The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

Police in my area have been boosting their December DUI stops stats. Were stopping cars at 11.30am. Who the hell is drunk at that time of day?

American soldiers in Afghanistan protect pot crops yet American police pose like they're heroes for busting some one with one session worth.

Try again

serveimage

Try again

serveimage
this is out of field but the irony.. a pretty picture of pretty plants and the women outside are subjected to dubious practices..

no it is not out of field but how many of the forces fighting this diablical war are also introduced or else 'working with' the
gardening syndrome.

potent and demeaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Police in my area have been boosting their December DUI stops stats. Were stopping cars at 11.30am. Who the hell is drunk at that time of day?
Road crash data suggests serial drink drivers try and outsmart booze buses. Just catching one high reading does change lives.

... yet American police pose like they're heroes for busting some one with one session worth.

Or stranger yet, a few states over peeps are walking into dispensaries and buying the stuff lab tested and completely legal as far as cops are concerned, with the state taking millions in tax.

Or stranger yet, a few states over peeps are walking into dispensaries and buying the stuff lab tested and completely legal as far as cops are concerned, with the state taking millions in tax.
logistics say that you dudes are always counting your pennies.. love the show.. Highway Patrol...

Just saying that I get a great insight into what you dudes do.. very entertaining...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back