The Law Police

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I swear Bigfooty needs its own Google Translate style app.

Or maybe just get plastered and/or high as a kite first. That may help with deciphering some of the utter dribble that gets posted. When in Rome and all of that. Brb, fridge here I come.

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
and this sends you into the dark egregious of something which you cary on daily...

Sorry if I was a bit blunt. However, you could work on making your posts a bit more coherent. They are very hard to understand.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Or stranger yet, a few states over peeps are walking into dispensaries and buying the stuff lab tested and completely legal as far as cops are concerned, with the state taking millions in tax.

And the fed government just legalised it. So they can cash in on the tax revenue

Wa police put a submission into the senate to keep it illegal. They say its responsible for more road deaths than anything else

And they have no science to back that up.

Jan 31, 2007
In N Out
AFL Club
Carlton
And the fed government just legalised it. So they can cash in on the tax revenue

Wa police put a submission into the senate to keep it illegal. They say its responsible for more road deaths than anything else

And they have no science to back that up.

That’s just medical though and states will make their own call. Either way, you’ll need to get a medical card, which has been the way in many US states for ages. It’s when it goes recreational and you can buy it for no purpose other than to enjoy getting stoned, that the game changes.

Police and governments in Australia have been lazy about establishing parameters for what constitues driving under the influence of marijuana. They’ve taken the scattergun “well it’s illegal anyway” approach. Hopefully policy makers demand more than anecdotal correlation when deciding how to legislate. A bit of hard science would be nice.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
That’s just medical though and states will make their own call. Either way, you’ll need to get a medical card, which has been the way in many US states for ages. It’s when it goes recreational and you can buy it for no purpose other than to enjoy getting stoned, that the game changes.

Police and governments in Australia have been lazy about establishing parameters for what constitues driving under the influence of marijuana. They’ve taken the scattergun “well it’s illegal anyway” approach. Hopefully policy makers demand more than anecdotal correlation when deciding how to legislate. A bit of hard science would be nice.
It's legal in Canada for recreational use and a number of American states.

Many people claim police are revenue raisers and in some cases they are. They are ordered to chase revenue and not crooks. In America colorado has freed up a lot of revenue and police recourses by legalastion of pot.. Of the issues wa police say it should stay illegal. The data out of colorado says the exact opposite. Plus more Money for health and education. Its quite clear that the wa police are corrupt and properganda for the pharmaceutical industry.

You can look at senator stop shagging men's bill online and read what the wa police say officially

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
It's legal in Canada for recreational use and a number of American states.

Many people claim police are revenue raisers and in some cases they are. They are ordered to chase revenue and not crooks. In America colorado has freed up a lot of revenue and police recourses by legalastion of pot.. Of the issues wa police say it should stay illegal. The data out of colorado says the exact opposite. Plus more Money for health and education. Its quite clear that the wa police are corrupt and properganda for the pharmaceutical industry.

You can look at senator stop shagging men's bill online and read what the wa police say officially

It could be argued that the entire legal system is ultimately based upon economics.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
In this article you can find a five year study into pot since colorado legalised it.

Of all the submissions to keep it illegal in australia by official bodies like the wa police and Australian Medical association, this study shows they are full of s**t
.https://www.denverpost.com/2018/10/26/colorado-marijuana-impact-report/

I implore you to download and read the report. I can go and find reports into the increased revenue flowing into health and education and public infistructure as a result.

So it's clear the the wa police are lying to the senate and what they are doing is attacking everyone of us. Our quality of education for our kids, our health our safety. It's treason.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
In this article you can find a five year study into pot since colorado legalised it.

Of all the submissions to keep it illegal in australia by official bodies like the wa police and Australian Medical association, this study shows they are full of s**t
.https://www.denverpost.com/2018/10/26/colorado-marijuana-impact-report/

I implore you to download and read the report. I can go and find reports into the increased revenue flowing into health and education and public infistructure as a result.

So it's clear the the wa police are lying to the senate and what they are doing is attacking everyone of us. Our quality of education for our kids, our health our safety. It's treason.

If you're referring to me, then I don't need to read it.

The continuing war on drugs can only be justified by stupid ignorant people and the psychopaths (legal and criminal) who continue to reap massive profits from it.

It's a racket. Simple as that.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
If you're referring to me, then I don't need to read it.

The continuing war on drugs can only be justified by stupid ignorant people and the psychopaths (legal and criminal) who continue to reap massive profits from it.

It's a racket. Simple as that.
The bitter truth is doctors make a fortune out of pot being illegal. The police protect those doctors. They use violence to do that. Every family has been impacted by the corrupt medical industry. Impacted severely. The police lie to cover that up. They cant claim they're just doing their job. It's not their job to submit bullshit submissions into senate inquirys.

South Austrian police say that they're protecting our kids from cancer by targeting pot. Yet all the science shows pot is more effective safer and cheaper than chemo to treat cancer. In fact when used as a food pot is a superfood shown to prevent disease.

People are successfully beating opioid addiction with pot. Pot treats epilepsy better than anything. It's criminal what our medical industry is doing and the police knowingly lie to protect them.

Individual Officers have the ability through their union to adress this so they can go on with doing what police are meant to. But they don't. If the police union said enough of this bullshit or we strike. Then things would change immediately

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The bitter truth is doctors make a fortune out of pot being illegal. The police protect those doctors. They use violence to do that. Every family has been impacted by the corrupt medical industry. Impacted severely. The police lie to cover that up. They cant claim they're just doing their job. It's not their job to submit bullshit submissions into senate inquirys.

South Austrian police say that they're protecting our kids from cancer by targeting pot. Yet all the science shows pot is more effective safer and cheaper than chemo to treat cancer. In fact when used as a food pot is a superfood shown to prevent disease.

People are successfully beating opioid addiction with pot. Pot treats epilepsy better than anything. It's criminal what our medical industry is doing and the police knowingly lie to protect them.

Individual Officers have the ability through their union to adress this so they can go on with doing what police are meant to. But they don't. If the police union said enough of this bullshit or we strike. Then things would change immediately

I'm not going to go down the whole pharma conspiracy path as it can only serve to sidetrack the issue.

In fact, constant sidetracking is the only thing keeping this farce going.

This issue can be shown up through simple economics, combined with libertarian principals.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry if I was a bit blunt. However, you could work on making your posts a bit more coherent. They are very hard to understand.
I could try to be coherent but it would be so boring that you wonder if your own child would be better served with letters and numbers...

but then I could just get smashed and say that you are equally happy with me jumping ship... up

so I decided to just do what I do best.. confound everyone and keep saying what I know is right or else that is mystifying..

glad you made the right choice...

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I could try to be coherent but it would be so boring that you wonder if your own child would be better served with letters and numbers...

but then I could just get smashed and say that you are equally happy with me jumping ship... up

so I decided to just do what I do best.. confound everyone and keep saying what I know is right or else that is mystifying..

Never change. I like interpreting your posts precisely as they are.

twotooto

late bloomer
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Thanks for clearing that up :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Back