The Law Police

When a crackhead goes off his nut on " high grade pharmaceutical " meth, who gets the blame for that one?

Wouldn't it be meth-heads doing the meth, not a crackhead? You'd think a crackhead would do crack.

Lying dogs are saying that "poor record keeping" is why they didn't know they'd been conducting a massive program of corruption.

Is friggin' Hirdy down there now or something?

INNOCENT is the correct word.

So by your logic, because some cops are corrupt, I should assume all are and not worry when they get executed in the street?

I'm not sure if your logic has any logic at all.

INNOCENT is not the word. Insufficient evidence is as close as you'll get. There were 2 dead cops from 2 guns.
He never even suggested it himself until this stuff came out, and then miraculously Deb's daughter was his alibi.

The cops knew it was him, and yes mistakenly and corruptly improved their evidence.

If you want to use him as your "Innocent Hero" role model go ahead. IDGAF.

The people that think crims are getting out of this scott free, are more dangerous than the crims themselves, for if you believe due process is not a fundamental right, then you are no different to Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin or any other historical despot.

Yeah Al Capone was just an innocent white collar criminal too.

All these poor victims.

You shouldn't stereotype your historical despot's either, they aren't all necessarily as bad as the worst ones you dredged up.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yeah Al Capone was just an innocent white collar criminal too.

All these poor victims.

You shouldn't stereotype your historical despot's either, they aren't all necessarily as bad as the worst ones you dredged up.

You are either a troll or an extremist.

You are either a troll or an extremist.

Seriously ...BLACK or WHITE
WITH ME OR AGAINST ME.
Total Libertarian or Fascist Dictator.
TOTALLY CORRUPT - COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT.
HIGHLY INTELLIGENT ( if agreeing with you) - TOTAL IDIOT ( if not ).

Sorry not buying the 2 dimensional world you live in.
Who has declared Roberts "innocent".
Who fired the two guns at the two police?
Most you'll get is acquittal due to insufficient evidence. But if you don't think think Deb's armed robbery buddy did it, who do you think did?

You have to go now, as you're contributing nothing more than a dumbing down of the discussion. Bye.

My point precisely, you really are a condescending ass.

Snake Baker declares ....THIS.
anyone who thinks THAT ... is an idiot.

At this point in time it can not be declared that Jason Roberts is innocent.
If it is found that he was wrongfully imprisoned that is a matter of incorrect evidence. It does not make him INNOCENT.
No-one will ever declare him innocent. Its guilty or not guilty.

You are free to leave if you don't like me here.

I'm not sure if your logic has any logic at all.

INNOCENT is not the word. Insufficient evidence is as close as you'll get. There were 2 dead cops from 2 guns.
He never even suggested it himself until this stuff came out, and then miraculously Deb's daughter was his alibi.

The cops knew it was him, and yes mistakenly and corruptly improved their evidence.

If you want to use him as your "Innocent Hero" role model go ahead. IDGAF.

Officer, you really shouldn't drink so much at lunchtime and I think the steroids are giving you rage issues.

Roberst is an armed robber, I'm not pretending he's a choirboy, but he didn't kill those cops, he wasn't there, and the coppers knew it.

Given the revelations today about the cops using other dodgy lawyers as informants, I wonder who Roberts had representing him.

Officer, you really shouldn't drink so much at lunchtime and I think the steroids are giving you rage issues.

Roberst is an armed robber, I'm not pretending he's a choirboy, but he didn't kill those cops, he wasn't there, and the coppers knew it.

Given the revelations today about the cops using other dodgy lawyers as informants, I wonder who Roberts had representing him.

OK , so given that there is no doubt about the forensics of the case, who fired the second weapon?
Did Debs carry two guns?
Why?

How can you possibly know the line i bolded is correct?

OK , so given that there is no doubt about the forensics of the case, who fired the second weapon?
Did Debs carry two guns?
Why?

How can you possibly know the line i bolded is correct?

If it is so open and shut, why did the cops have lie and fit up the evidence?

If it is so open and shut, why did the cops have lie and fit up the evidence?

They had the forensics showing a second weapon.
They had this
-----------------
The pair were secretly taped coldly describing the shootings as "a little thing", and taunting police, shouting "bang bang, suck on that" as they drove past other officers.

The tapes also revealed they considered murdering Sen-Constable Miller's widow, Carmel, and young son, James.
-------------------
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/l...r/news-story/6d0fee66499b2a05b9d2af8d18270ebd

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news...c3732a558?sv=8fe1f587d61eeb9d8d911fac377262ee

Perhaps you are right.
But it could also be a case of overenthusiastic police wanting an ironclad case for a cop killer.

My comment...and i stand by it , was that i don't feel sorry for him, and i don't particularly value his alibi.
He's no Rubin Carter.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You have to go now, as you're contributing nothing more than a dumbing down of the discussion. Bye.
you ride de''.. m dirt bike dude.. and you catch them hack hard water down rocket ships man.. geez you drive a logger and you don't know where
u are hanging.. man you cry hard and then you like that water.. that girl that rims your wheels.. you get the dirt dude.. hah...

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am disappointed that my feelings about this tribe are not requited but I guess that it is all that everyone are too busy
to do anything about it.. I have a lot on my mind at this time and so I just wondered that people would
choose to gather their thoughts about it all..

Carry on.. hubris is yours..

Bunkdar

All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Worst thing about this country for me is the luv of law enforcement
I fail 2 understand its origin and how its a thing
Recently i was at a comedy show and the stand up was dropping bombs, crowd was into it......then a joke about the AFP came out and the croud went NTTAWWT
Almost silent low level laugh. Something not good is going on in them

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Worst thing about this country for me is the luv of law enforcement
I fail 2 understand its origin and how its a thing
Recently i was at a comedy show and the stand up was dropping bombs, crowd was into it......then a joke about the AFP came out and the croud went NTTAWWT
Almost silent low level laugh. Something not good is going on in them

Mentally, we're still colonials.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
Not a lot of respect for the police on the whole. I have family members and mates in the force and the general contempt they have for the public outside of their own relationships is pretty ordinary.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Not a lot of respect for the police on the whole. I have family members and mates in the force and the general contempt they have for the public outside of their own relationships is pretty ordinary.

The dislike of police ultimately arises from an over-governed populace. It's a result of our redundant political system.

Police are pretty much required to facilitate any and all state mandated absurdity regardless of how they feel about it. If they actually dealt with laws that were directly mandated by the people, then they would be heroes and not pariahs.

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
The dislike of police ultimately arises from an over-governed populace. It's a result of our redundant political system.

Police are pretty much required to facilitate any and all state mandated absurdity regardless of how they feel about it. If they actually dealt with laws that were directly mandated by the people, then they would be heroes and not pariahs.
Contempt for the broader public in social settings is a personal choice however.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Contempt for the broader public in social settings is a personal choice however.

The "us & them" thing is bred in to them. VicPol management is a disgrace as the Royal Commission is finding out on a daily basis.

Back