Remove this Banner Ad

Bunkdar

All Australian
Aug 29, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
You see those as analogous?
Seriously?

I totally support the use of police weapons when they are attacked by people armed with weapons.
We'd need more cops than citizens if we are going to restrain everyone with hugs.
prob not the best example...
how you feel about hong kong police actions ?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Did you read the last sentence of my post where I said our definitions of unlawful killings is probably the point on contention?

Just because something is lawful, doesn't make it right or just.

It's interesting when military men try and hide behind the law.

Well Iraq was an illegal Invasion, as was Afghanistan and as is our role in Syria.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting that an assistant Commissioner of victoria police has been implicated planting weapons on a man shot dead while sitting in his car. Several Officers have made statements. The victims family calling on a royal commission.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
It's interesting when military men try and hide behind the law.

Well Iraq was an illegal Invasion, as was Afghanistan and as is our role in Syria.
It's neither interesting nor an accurate portrayal of what just happened.

What IS interesting is your conspiratorial anti-establishment views. Which is why people study those like you to figure out what's wrong.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
As They can in Australia.

This is absolutely disgusting.

Cool example where both the deceased person's death had nothing to do with the cop and the officer was charged AND found not guilty.

tIeCLkB8geYtW.gif

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Cool example where both the deceased person's death had nothing to do with the cop and the officer was charged AND found not guilty.

View attachment 725337

That's a rather extremist view. Dying old man brushes into cop in crowded shop, cops shoves him to the ground breaking his hep and leg. Witness confronts cop and cop justify his actions by telling people what he puts up with as a cop. He gets off Scott free and you wrote this lol.

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
That's a rather extremist view. Dying old man brushes into cop in crowded shop, cops shoves him to the ground breaking his hep and leg. Witness confronts cop and cop justify his actions by telling people what he puts up with as a cop. He gets off Scott free and you wrote this lol.
If only there were some sort of official place with rules and regulations that could test claims like that and come to a binding and final decis.... Oh wait...

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is an interesting story. The corner to see if systemic racism played a part in a woman's death in custody. One can't claim victoria police are not racist now. If it didn't exist, the coroner wouldn't be involved.

She was indigenous, taken from a bus while sleeping, done for public drunkeness. Dead as a result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rob R

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is an interesting story. The corner to see if systemic racism played a part in a woman's death in custody. One can't claim victoria police are not racist now. If it didn't exist, the coroner wouldn't be involved.

She was indigenous, taken from a bus while sleeping, done for public drunkeness. Dead as a result.

seems pretty clear cut, race not involved except by the pc crowd who see racism in everything. Drunk, police asked by conductor to take her, they took.her back and tried to get her family to pick.her up. she fell and hurt herself due to being drunk.

www.abc.net.au%2Fnews%2F2018-12-06%2Faboriginal-women-tanya-day-dies-after-injury-in-police-custody%2F10581650&psig=AOvVaw1Fl4VvcvKXtWw7N-zAhGJu&ust=1565856729190822

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
seems pretty clear cut, race not involved except by the pc crowd who see racism in everything. Drunk, police asked by conductor to take her, they took.her back and tried to get her family to pick.her up. she fell and hurt herself due to being drunk.

www.abc.net.au%2Fnews%2F2018-12-06%2Faboriginal-women-tanya-day-dies-after-injury-in-police-custody%2F10581650&psig=AOvVaw1Fl4VvcvKXtWw7N-zAhGJu&ust=1565856729190822

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can only be the coroner in this case, for you to state this.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Keeping it free people.. are we righting wrongs or are we seeing the right/wrongers above board?

Always want our police to be aware of their responsibility to us and any time you have a particular grievance to report it..
It is not always about the crime but about the dudes with the batons of whom some like the power of the 'baton'...

We like to keep them clean and tidy hey... just checking in...

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
What's the point of this post?
we have a conundrum.. we know the police are not always just entertaining the public.
we also know that the dudes on the 'beat' are not just trying to spiflicate the public.
so where do we go now?
the point and the pressure is that we don't forget that everyone should be working together..

Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Deadpool

All Australian
Jun 3, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Some become police to serve.

Some do it for the power:

How do these guys get through screening?
I honestly believe that much of the so-called "police brutality" is simply mozzies being drawn to a light.

Thugs will be attracted to a profession where they can be thugs, with the benefit of a paycheck and power.

I get harassed by cops constantly, despite being white, because I have long hair and wear hoodies.

Then you have over privileged racists like Ben Simmons that muddy the whole situation over a Middle Eastern security guard that ended up in tears over doing his job.

Apr 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Hmmm so now it's a traditional hunting method?

Yeah chasing a wombat at night, which would traditionally be hard to do, in a car with lights on, is so traditional.......

Reminds me of the roo hunt scene in Wake In Fright. Do not like.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hmmm so now it's a traditional hunting method?

Yeah chasing a wombat at night, which would traditionally be hard to do, in a car with lights on, is so traditional.......

Reminds me of the roo hunt scene in Wake In Fright. Do not like.

Mr Johncock is full of utensil.

That was a thrill kill and in no way represents indigenous culture.

Outrageous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back