The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a massive difference between not rendering assistance, and filming/taunting a dying police officer. Anger towards him for that is reasonable.

I don't really care that he was speeding, ran away etc.

Getting pulled over by victorian cops is like a box of chocolates.
You nefer know what you're gonna git.

So you're already alert and your cars getting impounded, you've rang your lawyer and some truck driver drives past laughing at you and sways into the cops, kills 4 of them in front of you, your car totalled.

Who the phuq are you to judge someone in this circumstance?

Getting pulled over by victorian cops is like a box of chocolates.
You nefer know what you're gonna git.

So you're already alert and your cars getting impounded, you've rang your lawyer and some truck driver drives past laughing at you and sways into the cops, kills 4 of them in front of you, your car totalled.

Who the phuq are you to judge someone in this circumstance?
well you are stupid for thinking that you are going to get away with it.. and then that you are going to tell the 'cops'.. that you are somehow
going to let them give you a free cheap shot..

and then who is the phux.. I like that.. who is going to sort everything else out and leave it to tomorrow.. got cuffing.. got... n..uffing...

well you are stupid for thinking that you are going to get away with it.. and then that you are going to tell the 'cops'.. that you are somehow
going to let them give you a free cheap shot..

and then who is the phux.. I like that.. who is going to sort everything else out and leave it to tomorrow.. got cuffing.. got... n..uffing...

You know what they say about never post drunk? You should never post sober. It sounds like you're between benders, not to far away from remembering how good the last bender was, but also so far away from the next bender, you can't wait

This is a really Tragic situation. The way the gov has handled it self since, lacks intgrerity. They themselves know how traumatic fatalties are. They should of lead us out of this tradegy with compassion. There was none more inoccent or guilty than anyone else, in a pretty horrific scene. He can be forgiven for his reaction. The media and gov, no.

Vicpol going in heavy on the Dean Laidley release of interview room photos. Four senior constables now charged.

Would it have gained so much traction if it didn't involve someone from the "LGBTIQ community"?

Victoria’s anti-corruption watchdog, the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission, announced late Friday it would monitor the internal investigation, paying close attention to any human rights violations that may be related to sexual orientation.​
“While IBAC is satisfied that the investigation scope is sufficient, we will be keeping a close watch on progress, as part of our independent oversight of Victoria Police,” Commissioner Robert Redlich QC said.​
“Importantly, Victoria Police has confirmed they are looking at any underlying cultural issues, and how they can build on their work with the LGBTIQ community and ensure their officers have proper regard to human rights.”​

You know what they say about never post drunk? You should never post sober. It sounds like you're between benders, not to far away from remembering how good the last bender was, but also so far away from the next bender, you can't wait

This is a really Tragic situation. The way the gov has handled it self since, lacks intgrerity. They themselves know how traumatic fatalties are. They should of lead us out of this tradegy with compassion. There was none more inoccent or guilty than anyone else, in a pretty horrific scene. He can be forgiven for his reaction. The media and gov, no.
you are torturing nothing but yourself.. you can say everything but mean nothing...

you know I am right and you know I am kinda wrong.. so let me give you a personal and dubious situation report...

the police don't know nothing but what they are allowed to participate in.. give you a head's up.. eh ... lines are drawn as well
as the partition of the green room.. .. I might speak funny and with dubious inference but I know what you are all about..

Drive on dude...

Vicpol going in heavy on the Dean Laidley release of interview room photos. Four senior constables now charged.

Would it have gained so much traction if it didn't involve someone from the "LGBTIQ community"?

Victoria’s anti-corruption watchdog, the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission, announced late Friday it would monitor the internal investigation, paying close attention to any human rights violations that may be related to sexual orientation.​
“While IBAC is satisfied that the investigation scope is sufficient, we will be keeping a close watch on progress, as part of our independent oversight of Victoria Police,” Commissioner Robert Redlich QC said.​
“Importantly, Victoria Police has confirmed they are looking at any underlying cultural issues, and how they can build on their work with the LGBTIQ community and ensure their officers have proper regard to human rights.”​

and I like this kind of obvious reporting.. we know the collegians of the Vic Pol are always trying to keep everything on the steady but they don't
always hang and get level..

It seems that IBAC don't want to keep everything to a certain point of normal review.. yes I am talking the walk of personal review..

got more to come and more personal reviews to dissect.. wanna hear it..
?

toot toot..

and this might show that .. young dudes in the Police Force might want to play the game a bit more than they might ordinarily be allowed.. I am guessing
it is those yunguns who want to plaster the photos of well.. things they shouldn't and they are going to reap the full force of the law.. I hope so..

It isn't on dude..

and this might show that .. young dudes in the Police Force might want to play the game a bit more than they might ordinarily be allowed.. I am guessing
it is those yunguns who want to plaster the photos of well.. things they shouldn't and they are going to reap the full force of the law.. I hope so..

It isn't on dude..

I'm pretty sure it was the cops who released the crap about StKilda players and Kim Duthy ( later proven to be pretty much false ).
Based on the occurrence of events it was either cops, school or education department.
Does anyone think the media don't have spotters fees for anyone with this sort of dirt on any afl figure past or present?

I don't post in-between benders but I like to tell all my fellow infidels that they are all doing the right thing...

So don't tell me I can't decide if I am one or the other... I know where I am at.. but you can't tell if I am one or the other.. you jus like to track one
person to being a wrong personae.. I could load up on what is more important... but that is not always good.

I don't post in-between benders but I like to tell all my fellow infidels that they are all doing the right thing...

So don't tell me I can't decide if I am one or the other... I know where I am at.. but you can't tell if I am one or the other.. you jus like to track one
person to being a wrong personae.. I could load up on what is more important... but that is not always good.
you want to clap me and level the diabolical wrong that it means nothing in the end...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

posting drunk is a rite of passage.. and yo my dear friend are apparently of the delusion that us.. ten cans over.. are not saying something
worthwhile..

get over yourself.. sunshine..

How observant of you... but how preducial of you as well...

play the ball and not the 'man'.. appreciate the opinion but personal attack is egregious at best.

Three police officers have been found guilty of assaulting a disability pensioner on his front lawn after they attended his home for a welfare check.​
Senior constables Brad McLeod, John Edney and Florian Hilgart were found guilty on Friday of a combined six charges over their use of force against the pensioner, John, outside his Preston home on September 19, 2017.​
The trio and three other officers went to John's home after his psychologist called triple zero after becoming concerned about his mental health.​
The officers ended up pinning John down on the lawn and restraining him. As the 36-year-old lay on the ground, he was struck to the leg with an extendable baton, punched in the stomach, had his head stood on and had capsicum spray used on him from close range. He then had water blasted in his face from a high-pressure hose.​

Three police officers have been found guilty of assaulting a disability pensioner on his front lawn after they attended his home for a welfare check.​
Senior constables Brad McLeod, John Edney and Florian Hilgart were found guilty on Friday of a combined six charges over their use of force against the pensioner, John, outside his Preston home on September 19, 2017.​
The trio and three other officers went to John's home after his psychologist called triple zero after becoming concerned about his mental health.​
The officers ended up pinning John down on the lawn and restraining him. As the 36-year-old lay on the ground, he was struck to the leg with an extendable baton, punched in the stomach, had his head stood on and had capsicum spray used on him from close range. He then had water blasted in his face from a high-pressure hose.​

see they are not always god given mentors and can delude themselves about what they choose to be party to... party is the key hmm...

The irony of a wellbeing police check ending up like that. Still, people with a mental crisis of some kind (e.g. Kanye's bipolar) can be difficult to engage with on getting help, and if you had police walking on to your property due to 'concern' it might make you a bit antsy. No excuse, but tense situation.

The 'disability pensioner' headline concerning a 36yo man is a tad clickbaity though. The attack is fairly standard police brutality sloppiness as well.

For fu**s sake!

.............and they wonder why people have no faith in the season.

Two sets of rules for the millionth time.

Apparently the assault was "too terrible to watch", so no conviction.

I hope the judge received counseling after having to watch the assault(s).

Apparently the assault was "too terrible to watch", so no conviction.

I hope the judge received counseling after having to watch the assault(s).

It's a(nother) ******* DISGRACE from a CORRUPT system.

THIS is what AUSTRALIANS should be rioting about!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back