Competition Polish Devils - national team kit & logo

fancyscum

Lord Mayor of Swoop City
AFL Club
Adelaide
An update for everyone: We've uploaded all the received designs (Bigfooty and non-Bigfooty) to this drive: ````

That's so everyone can see all the entries.

Mozzie_Squad - there was already a very similar one to yours entered. But if that design is chosen then we'll go for yours, because at least you put the logo on your one.
I'm just seeing one jumper at the moment, might need to fix up the link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum

Lord Mayor of Swoop City
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks very much for all the designs! I will close the comp on Sunday afternoon (Warsaw time) and put a poll up on our FB page. Might give it a day or two for voting after that.
Will my full presentation be put onto the poll or just the jumper like you have it in the google drive folder? I put a decent amount of effort into the whole thing so I'd like to have the overall design put up rather than just the jumper, no one else has had pieces removed from their entry like that.

MoscowHawk

Team Captain
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thread starter #33
Will my full presentation be put onto the poll or just the jumper like you have it in the google drive folder? I put a decent amount of effort into the whole thing so I'd like to have the overall design put up rather than just the jumper, no one else has had pieces removed from their entry like that.
Nah I’ll put up the whole thing. Just had to get the jumpers onto the drive so people didn’t make very similar entries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MoscowHawk

Team Captain
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thread starter #38
Results are in:

The winning logo entry was a Bigfooty entry from magpienato

5.png

The winning jumper design did not come from Bigfooty. It looks like this:

15.png

The highest-voted design out of the Bigfooty entries is fancyscum (cropped image below) which came third and edged out Magpienato's by a vote (in 4th)

6.jpg

Would you guys mind shooting me a PM to organize the prizes?

The surprising thing from the competition was the Poles' taste for very simple/traditional designs which I did not expect at all. Almost all of the AFL Europe nations wear "designed" uniforms - i.e. not your run of the mill stripes, yokes or tri-panels.

Also (maybe not so surprising) was their "passionate" approach to choosing the logo. It was between the one above vs Mistilis 's design (the footy with the horns). We had three ties between them before making a decision. Blokes were almost ready to punch on I thought...

Thanks for everyone's efforts!

SparkleNarkle

It's a perfectly cromulent word
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
DJRTP, REN, MIA, UTA
Congratulations magpienato for taking out the logo design! Also, well done to whoever designed the jumper, it will look great when it is made up, and to fancyscum for having the highest rated BF design

And to MoscowHawk - well done on running such a smooth competition! Compared to some outside comps that we've seen, this has definitely been one of the best. Gibbsy - this deserves a green tick in the outside comps MegaThread

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors,Melbourne Renegades
Thank you very much MoscowHawk for setting this competition up, send my thanks and luck to the others on your team. Wouldn't have been able to do a logo like that a year ago so thanks also to everyone on this board giving me feedback and help along the way :thumbsu:

Top Bottom