Political Cartoons Thread (International & National)

Remove this Banner Ad

antifuture-copy-2.png

did a WWII vet recently get punched by antifa for being a nazi?

I assume it implies that all SSM supporters are the new Nazi's and all the No voters are WWII vets,
forgetting of course that the issue is about human rites being driven into the ground by religious bigotry...

This is the type of irrelevant bullshit the "No" camp have put forward as their " argument" against other peoples rights since day one.
They have nothing so just make s**t up and blatantly lie.
Hope they all meet their god very soon.

I assume it implies that all SSM supporters are the new Nazi's and all the No voters are WWII vets,
forgetting of course that the issue is about human rites being driven into the ground by religious bigotry...

This is the type of irrelevant bullshit the "No" camp have put forward as their " argument" against other peoples rights since day one.
They have nothing so just make s**t up and blatantly lie.
Hope they all meet their god very soon.

If theyre not doing that theyre mincing words to prove a phrase isnt racist eg calling someone an ape or a monkey isnt racist coe apes and monkeys arent a race

Or arguing that peopl died under the flag when it was a different flag in actual fact

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Sherb! I'm after a cartoon that I believe was in here somewhere, it was a picture of Tony Abbott running around in his budgie smugglers and tie (therefore I think Pope) looking down the groom's pants at a wedding - sound familiar? Thanks if you can help

Tony Abbott has claimed that anything over 40% for the NO is a moral victory!
The reality is nothing short of his total obliteration from the political landscape is a victory for retrograde right wing fundamentalist moron-ism.
Good bye Tony.
Go * yourself.
Go meet your sky fairy as fast as physically possible you humongous chunk of human effluent.

Tony Abbott has claimed that anything over 40% for the NO is a moral victory!
The reality is nothing short of his total obliteration from the political landscape is a victory for retrograde right wing fundamentalist moron-ism.
Good bye Tony.
Go **** yourself.
Go meet your sky fairy as fast as physically possible you humongous chunk of human effluent.

But what do you really think about Tony Abbott?

:cool::p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back