Political Cartoons Thread (International & National)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pope.

14102345_10154377731335797_6612595525034209609_n_zpskckcwdyi.jpg

The only conservative comedian who has managed to make me laugh is Steve Crowler. His Cenk impressions are gold.
Don't know The Young Turks outside of a few references on SRP so don't know how good his impression was, it seems to just be him saying he wants a discussion and then yelling 'bulls**t' instead? Not exactly clever. Admittedly most of his channel wasn't an attempt at comedy, though, and of course all comedy is subjective. When I looked it up I realised he was a guy I saw before at some Milo Y thing people posted in the PC thread. He doesn't seem to do jokes, but rather insults and stereotypes. The only joke I could find was him saying they had to nominate Herman Cain in 2012 because 'once you go black...'. And then he un-did his own joke by saying 'well, half-black'. Petty personality politics getting in the road of his only punchline! #wrongthread

Don't know The Young Turks outside of a few references on SRP so don't know how good his impression was, it seems to just be him saying he wants a discussion and then yelling 'bulls**t' instead? Not exactly clever.

Very few parodies work or appear to be clever if you don't know about the source material. Its a good take on both the TYTs mannerisms and l attitide; it takes talent to do something like that.

I'm not saying he's consistently hilarious, but he's made me laugh and is the only conservative I can think of who has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is funny if you take the comment in a way the artist didn't intend i.e. what we got the last time was one of the worst Coalition government's of all time.

If anything it is unintentionally hilarious.

They = X, Shorten and Bob Brown (I presume).
There is no joke in that other than the LNP supposedly got screwed.o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back