Political Cartoons Thread (International & National)

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a piss poor analogy.
He said it's only racism if it's an action. Not images, speech or text.

I pointed out how silly it is to think it can only be racism if it's an action.

What's wrong with my analogy.
Why are you being such a dick about this? I know you must understand what's going on here.

Why are you being such a dick about this? I know you must understand what's going on here.
Yep. Supposedly the posting of political cartoons.

You have been waiting all day to attack me, I just didn't realize that was the trigger. I was having a go at the nutty PC white guy by the way.
Yeah, I get the content. I don't care about that. I even agree with it a bit. Doesn't excuse that kind of racist s**t though.

The point I was trying to make was that words are just words. Without action ... words are meaningless.

What the left and SJWs do all the time (and it really pisses me off) is try to equate words with actions.

If I say I won't hire a certain race ...who cares ... no one is hurt (feelings don't count).

However if I discriminate in my hiring practices (actual action) then that is racism.

Back to Cartoons Now.

The point I was trying to make was that words are just words. Without action ... words are meaningless.

What the left and SJWs do all the time (and it really pisses me off) is try to equate words with actions.

If I say I won't hire a certain race ...who cares ... no one is hurt (feelings don't count).

However if I discriminate in my hiring practices (actual action) then that is racism.

Back to Cartoons Now.
No. What? Words aren't meaningless.
If they were, why did Howard work so hard to avoid saying Sorry?

Words aren't racist? Seriously? If someone shouts "* off back to your own country N word". You don't think that's racist???

Have you ever had children ffs. They have missing teeth. Take your pc bs somewhere else and leave this thread for political cartoons.
Only one has missing teeth, guess which one
Only need dazza68 to like the cartoon and that is the trifecta.
There are political cartoons and then there is the rubbish that kwikfix posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15781282_1773285379663586_7364832982689286101_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back