Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

No indication otherwise.

Okay, I will utilise this -->:D in future to avoid confusion.

Further disclosure to alleviate any further confusion.

48407829_10156136414286194_4341503236587388928_n.jpg

Of course, like all good humor, it has a basis in truth.

Last edited:

Oh, boy.

Okay, I actually am a little concerned for the health of that fellow in that video, given the degree to which his blood pressure seems to be rising as the video continues. It's not a good thing to be so invested in something that it leads to a health condition.

Secondly, he's bat s**t insane. He's picked media stories created and propagated by outrage websites and controversy centres online in the pursuit of making a non-existent point about the intangible 'liberals', riddled with inaccuracies so bad that even the blogosphere in a few places took down their original stories due to them. Blogs do not retract posts for inaccuracies unless they are increeeedibly bad. Detroit is not "80% black", either.

I'd actually argue that this video is in the wrong place. It belongs in the "Hypocrisy of the Right" thread, because it's a terrific example of the frenzy the right works themselves into to attack the other, basing their arguments on 'facts' that aren't actually facts at all.

Oh, boy.

Okay, I actually am a little concerned for the health of that fellow in that video, given the degree to which his blood pressure seems to be rising as the video continues. It's not a good thing to be so invested in something that it leads to a health condition.

Secondly, he's bat s**t insane. He's picked media stories created and propagated by outrage websites and controversy centres online in the pursuit of making a non-existent point about the intangible 'liberals', riddled with inaccuracies so bad that even the blogosphere in a few places took down their original stories due to them. Blogs do not retract posts for inaccuracies unless they are increeeedibly bad. Detroit is not "80% black", either.

I'd actually argue that this video is in the wrong place. It belongs in the "Hypocrisy of the Right" thread, because it's a terrific example of the frenzy the right works themselves into to attack the other, basing their arguments on 'facts' that aren't actually facts at all.
Yet another lunatic who doesn't understand satire.

Yet another lunatic who doesn't understand satire.
What's satirical about that video, in any way?

Are you trying to say that that fellow's whole channel - riddled with videos akin to that one, in which he's either lampooning the 'liberals' or championing the causes of the alt right - is an elaborate troll? If it is, kudos, but at what point do you cease to be a troll and instead become that which you resemble?

I'm not sure you understand satire if you think that video's satirical.

What's satirical about that video, in any way?

Are you trying to say that that fellow's whole channel - riddled with videos akin to that one, in which he's either lampooning the 'liberals' or championing the causes of the alt right - is an elaborate troll? If it is, kudos, but at what point do you cease to be a troll and instead become that which you resemble?

I'm not sure you understand satire if you think that video's satirical.
Keep spinning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've now spent more time trying to 'debunk' the video than it took to watch it.

Congratulations, you've earned a degree from Liberal University.
... except, I did watch the video, and it took me zero time to debunk it.

Again, where's the satire? Where's the 'Hypocrisy of the Left' in it? It's ironic that you put something so batshit crazy as well as ridiculously flawed in this thread, so - and I'm squinting real hard whilst standing on my head and looking through a kaleidoscope to see it - you could be being satirical, but that doesn't mesh with your post history.

Perhaps a dictionary would be useful for you.

... except, I did watch the video, and it took me zero time to debunk it.

Again, where's the satire? Where's the 'Hypocrisy of the Left' in it? It's ironic that you put something so batshit crazy as well as ridiculously flawed in this thread, so - and I'm squinting real hard whilst standing on my head and looking through a kaleidoscope to see it - you could be being satirical, but that doesn't mesh with your post history.

Perhaps a dictionary would be useful for you.
Keep spinning.

You might get a doctorate in youtube.

The point was evident in the video, but you've 'debunked' it.

Perhaps you should watch it again.
Mmmm, no. I think I'm good.

Refer again to you telling me I'm a "lunatic that doesn't understand satire". Could you please a) provide your definition of what satire is, and b) demonstrate how this particular exchange qualifies in any way whatsoever.

Or, alternatively, just respond with the hardearned "Trollololololol!". It'd make sense, and it'd save time.

Mmmm, no. I think I'm good.

Refer again to you telling me I'm a "lunatic that doesn't understand satire". Could you please a) provide your definition of what satire is, and b) demonstrate how this particular exchange qualifies in any way whatsoever.

Or, alternatively, just respond with the hardearned "Trollololololol!". It'd make sense, and it'd save time.
You're still asking me to help you internalise something you believe you've already internalised?

Can you wipe your own arse?

Sure. I usually use the pages of a Murdoch newspaper.

It's fine. I'm sure you'll learn what satire is one day. You'll get there!
satire
[sat-ahyuh r]
noun
  1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

I'm sure one day you'll learn how that definition literally applies to the video's content.

Pseudo-intellectuals used to at least have some idea of what they were talking about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back