Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Yet another lunatic who doesn't understand satire.
Mark Dice is definitely satire but what's brilliant is he doesn't intend it to be which in turns make it even funnier.

Has almost certainly had a stroke which is a near prerequisite for conservative thinking these days.

Over the past decade, attackers motivated by right-wing political ideologies have committed dozens of shootings, bombings and other acts of violence, far more than any other category of domestic extremist, according to a Washington Post analysis of data on global terrorism. While the data show a decades-long drop-off in violence by left-wing groups, violence by white supremacists and other far-right attackers has been on the rise since Barack Obama’s presidency — and has surged since President Trump took office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a6b4d25cfbb_story.html?utm_term=.14447024560a

(Bad language)

A no win situation, as imagine calling a sir a ma’am when they just happen to look a little feminine but not LGBTI.

Ma’am and sir are both polite terms and meant to be received as such. In fact in the military, sir can be used for male and female officers rather than distinguishing sex.

This could have just as easily gone in the feminist thread.

Another example of the vicious, misandrist "date rape" absurdity.

Excerpt:

School Pays Male Student $47,000 After It Punished Him Based On Nothing More Than An Accusation.

December 27, 2018

..........The two talked and flirted for a little bit in John’s room in his apartment off campus before they began to kiss and make out. The encounter “escalated fairly quickly,” according to John’s lawsuit. The two removed their clothing. John took out a condom. Jane, according to the lawsuit, asked John to “hold on” before the evening escalated to intercourse. John obliged, and the two talked a little longer before engaging in sexual intercourse.

After the two had sex, they continued to spend time together in John’s room. Jane, according to the lawsuit, told him she didn’t want their encounter to be a “one-night stand.” John, however, did not call her again and couldn’t contact her through Tinder anymore.

A month later, Jane accused John of sexual assault.

She said the encounter occurred on August 30, 2015, that she met John on Tinder, but had agreed to meet him for dinner. She told a UC interviewer that she was going to study after the dinner, but John suggested she do so at his apartment, to which she agreed. She said she studied while sitting on his bed and drinking a glass of wine, which “lowered her inhibitions” about what she and John talked about. She said they flirted.

Jane said the two started kissing and that John “kept progressing” the physical contact, to which she never said “no.” The two engaged in oral sex and digital penetration. She said the two had sexual intercourse and that John tried to engage in anal sex.

Jane said during this initial interview that John walked her to her car after the sexual encounter.

A week after her initial interview, Jane was asked more specific questions on November 6. She now claimed John was forceful with her during their encounter, and said John made her feel guilty even though she never gave any definitive statements, instead saying she responded “I don’t know” to some of his conversation topics. She also said she flirted with John and kissed him, engaged in sexual intercourse in multiple positions, including her on top, and that she performed oral sex on John. She also said she asked John to walk her to her car.

None of this made UC interviewers question whether an assault actually occurred, as they went forward with this accusation.

More than a month after Jane went to campus officials, she reported the incident to campus police, telling them she went to a house after a date with a man later identified as John.

She told campus police that she and John were kissing and flirting on the bed, but that she “set a line for herself for no sex.” She also told them John was forceful with her, yet police noted that she was able to move about his room freely — texting her friends and using the restroom.

The campus police investigation was sent to the Cincinnati Police Department and closed without charges against John.

John was not informed that he was being accused of sexual assault until February 19, 2016. A week later, on February 24, Jane was interviewed again. This time she said repeatedly that John was “strange” or “creepy.” She now said she sat on his lap while they kissed but described her consent for his removal of her dress as “gray.”

When John was interviewed about the incident, he said everything was consensual. Interview notes for him contain editorial comments from the interviewer. Such comments did not appear in any notes about Jane’s interviews.

UC interviewed several witnesses for Jane, including an ex-boyfriend she told about the alleged sexual assault several days after her encounter with John. Another friend of Jane’s claimed Jane said she told John to stop repeatedly, but that he didn’t, something she never alleged in her own interviews.

Jane didn’t even attend the campus hearing regarding her claims against John, which gave him no opportunity to cross-examine her or question her story. John said in his lawsuit that if he had been able to question Jane, he would have been able to pick out inconsistencies in her statements and show that she received generous accommodations from the school — changes to homework deadlines, grades, class schedules, test schedules, and even receiving job opportunities — which created an incentive for her to claim she was a victim.

John was not able to question any of Jane’s witnesses or even the campus investigators who put together the “Investigation File” for hearing members.

Without being able to question any of the allegations against him, John was found “responsible” by UC and suspended.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39722/school-pays-male-student-47000-after-it-punished-ashe-schow
Sounds stressful for him while she got rewarded for being a liar.
All accusers must be believed in action

A no win situation, as imagine calling a sir a ma’am when they just happen to look a little feminine but not LGBTI.

Ma’am and sir are both polite terms and meant to be received as such. In fact in the military, sir can be used for male and female officers rather than distinguishing sex.

The level of unjustified outrage is clear off the charts.

The bullied is now the bully, and in certain circles, that appears to be alright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Bad language)

This video highlights the absurdity of the American insistence on calling everyone sir or ma'am.

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this subservient crap is disgusting. Especially when a customer who is outraged is yelling at you. Why revert to "sir" or "ma'am" in that case? Just say "Listen - we'll fix this but the more you scream the longer it'll take".

Saying "sir" or "ma'am" (assuming you've got the gender correct) to me sounds like the equivalent of "I am less than you, please treat me like s**t - I have no power in this situation - we are not equals"

This video highlights the absurdity of the American insistence on calling everyone sir or ma'am.

Surely I'm not the only one that thinks this subservient crap is disgusting. Especially when a customer who is outraged is yelling at you. Why revert to "sir" or "ma'am" in that case? Just say "Listen - we'll fix this but the more you scream the longer it'll take".

Saying "sir" or "ma'am" (assuming you've got the gender correct) to me sounds like the equivalent of "I am less than you, please treat me like s**t - I have no power in this situation - we are not equals"
Different culture. I have seen interviews with people high up in the US military referring to the journalist conducting the interview as sir or ma'am constantly, even though they could be considered to be "above" said journalist. I kind of like the respect shown.

But in this case, I feel that you're right. As soon as someone behaves this way, they lose the right to be shown such respect. Retail and hospitality workers have a tough gig, being forced to speak kindly to assholes.

Even the couple of nurses I know here feel compelled to always be polite to abusive patients... f*** that. A nurse friend worked Christmas and got abused by a drug OD patient all night. Fancy sacrificing Christmas with your family to help someone (who is receiving care for free) and being treated that way.

Different culture. I have seen interviews with people high up in the US military referring to the journalist conducting the interview as sir or ma'am constantly, even though they could be considered to be "above" said journalist. I kind of like the respect shown.

But in this case, I feel that you're right. As soon as someone behaves this way, they lose the right to be shown such respect. Retail and hospitality workers have a tough gig, being forced to speak kindly to assholes.

Even the couple of nurses I know here feel compelled to always be polite to abusive patients... f*** that. A nurse friend worked Christmas and got abused by a drug OD patient all night. Fancy sacrificing Christmas with your family to help someone (who is receiving care for free) and being treated that way.
If you watch that other video with the douche in the Trump T Shirt and the shrieking anti-trumper - Trump T Shirt starts saying "I'll call corporate - you just ruined your life - you assaulted me".

Holy crap - the guy is twice the size of his 'attacker' but the shrieker still feels compelled to serve this a-hole, who's only goal is to cause trouble and film it. That kind of power imbalance is truly gross - and the whole sir/maam crap is such a clear symptom of it.

You see in US shows all the time, service staff gritting their teeth and saying "Sir - I'm going to have to ask you to leave". I see it creeping in here in Australia a bit too. At least our service workers don't have to beg for tips.

Agreed. The 'Trump' guy was clearly baiting the guy behind the counter. He probably knew what he was about and deliberately went in with the intention of winding him up.

But the reaction of the guy behind the counter was way the * OTT. The screeching was both hilarious and ridiculous. How people get so wound up over which political party someone supports is equally hilarious and ridiculous. I actually have friends who won't talk to each other just because of their political persuasion and it's not even about politics in Australia. Good lord!

Anyway, funniest bit was watching the black dude through the whole thing. He was like, "what the * have I just walked in to". Lmfao.

Holy crap - the guy is twice the size of his 'attacker' but the shrieker still feels compelled to serve this a-hole, who's only goal is to cause trouble and film it. That kind of power imbalance is truly gross - and the whole sir/maam crap is such a clear symptom of it.
But he didn't serve him... he screeched "REEEE" and swung at him, twice. While Trump man remained calm and didn't retaliate physically.

The left were up in arms about a baker not making a custom wedding cake for a gay guy, you can't have it both ways.

I agree that the clerk shouldn't be compelled to call him sir, or even serve him after he was called an "FWit". But the double standards here are hilarious!

It shouldn't be taboo to wear a Trump shirt. Trump's approval is higher than Obama's at the same stage of his presidency, there are 100 million+ supporters across the US. No one would've batted an eyelid at someone wearing an Obama shirt. Hence, PC gone mad.

The left were up in arms about a baker not making a custom wedding cake for a gay guy, you can't have it both ways.

That is a very good point.

I'm tipping at some point in the near future the "progressive" left with champion the rights of pedophiles. We, the great unwashed working class, will be told that we need to consider the rights and civil liberties of those that rape children. "Pedophiles are human beings too".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back