Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious reading. Is this the first-year Arts student dick measuring thread?
One of their lecturers also told them antifa doesn't exist in Australia.

A few are running with it.

I remember driving under a bridge on muck up day, and the kids hung a banner over the side:

WE ARE THE FUTURE. BE AFFRAID.

I chortled at their bravado and inability to spell; quietly confident the future would bring with it advances in education.

Not laughin now :(

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...s/news-story/c47314d7b3b09140d5a9466ab8e099fe

North Adelaide man banned by local pub for commenting on staff member’s shorts

A remark about a female employee’s shorts has earned a screenwriter a month-long ban from a North Adelaide pub for offensive behaviour.
Leonard Lee was buying a bottle of sauvignon blanc last month from the Royal Oak’s BWS drive-through on a 42-degree day when he said to a staff member he had been on friendly terms with; ‘nice to see you are in shorts’.

“She went a bit huffy and said ‘well it’s hot’,’’ the 72-year-old, who wrote the hit 1992 animated film Blinky Bill, said. “The comment didn’t mean anything.’'

Mr Lee said when he returned the next day to make another purchase he was approached by the venue manager who told him the employee had made a complaint about him in the workplace log.

“He said I had spoken to her in an inappropriate way, and made her feel uncomfortable,’’ Mr Lee said.

“I said ‘what’ because I was seriously flabbergasted. I don’t like sleazebags, I don’t like drunks abusing staff and I do not indulge in conversations which objectify women.

“But the world has gone mad.’’

Mr Lee said he then returned to the O’Connell St drive-through some days later when the complainant confronted him and asked for an apology.

“I strongly defended myself when she complained about what she says I did wrong, and then she threw my credit card back in the car,’’ he said.

Following this confrontation Mr Lee was asked to attend the pub for a meeting and was served with a barring order, which states that Mr Lee was guilty of “offensive behaviour towards a staff member’”.

Mr Lee, who is banned from the venue until March 28, said he offered to apologise for inadvertently causing offence.

The Royal Oak would not comment on the ban.

Under the Liquor Licensing Act, licensees can ban people for offensive or disorderly behaviour.

SA Best MLC and former TV reporter Frank Pangallo, told The Advertiser he has known Mr Lee for many years as a “respected” member of the film and television industry.

“I have always found him to be an articulate, witty and sensitive gentleman who isn’t the type to make crude remarks at men or women,’’ he said.

Mr Lee said he had long advocated for women when he worked in film and media industries, and was currently providing evidence to the high profile #MeToo movement which is exposing sexual predators, including in the film and television industry.

He is an award-winning documentary maker, including for an SBS film of racism in Australia and a CNN film of life in Iran in the 1980s.

Mr Lee said that nearby business owners Foodworks North Adelaide’s Greg Hetherington and owner of Scuzzi restaurant Robert Barbaro would vouch for his character.

The Advertiser contacted these businesses who confirmed Mr Lee was a man of good character.

I'm not pandering to stupid questions from those who repeatedly try and underpin their arguments through little word games.

You're not here for discussion. You're here for the fabricated 'gotchas'.

Had the same s**t with this piss-ant today. He's a ******* blight to discussion.

Everyone I've seen you badger has answered, the quote above about you was spot on. You're just twist s**t until you can say 'gotcha'.
You used 'your friends discussion' as evidence.

You opened up a discussion on growing communism, but admitted there was no evidence.

You're well within your rights to have a sook in other threads though.

You used 'your friends discussion' as evidence.

You opened up a discussion on growing communism, but admitted there was no evidence.

You're well within your rights to have a sook in other threads though.

I didn't claim anything as evidence - I told of my experience and asked if others had similar experiences. I'm well within my rights to do whatever the * I want, cheers campaigner.

Had the same s**t with this piss-ant today. He's a ******* blight to discussion.
I didn't claim anything as evidence - I told of my experience and asked if others had similar experiences. I'm well within my rights to do whatever the **** I want, cheers campaigner.
And to raise your point from earlier, what happens when you talk like to people in real life?

And to raise your point from earlier, what happens when you talk like to people in real life?

What you see is what you get mate. I can't ******* stand people who have two faces. I genuinely do hope you're the same. As much as I think you have a s**t campaigner attitude, I do respect real.

Softdownhillskiier doesn't like people who talk direct.

Genuinely horrible. I got fired from a company a few years ago for calling out a dickhead like that in person after he was a campaigner online - he went and cried to the boss because I continued the conversation face to face; and he felt uncomfortable talking about such "sensitive topics in person," I s**t you not. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy was the exact type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely horrible. I got fired from a company a few years ago for calling out a dickhead like that in person after he was a campaigner online - he went and cried to the boss because I continued the conversation face to face; and he felt uncomfortable talking about such "sensitive topics in person," I s**t you not. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy was the exact type.
You're being a smart arse campaigner right now.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...s/news-story/c47314d7b3b09140d5a9466ab8e099fe

North Adelaide man banned by local pub for commenting on staff member’s shorts

A remark about a female employee’s shorts has earned a screenwriter a month-long ban from a North Adelaide pub for offensive behaviour.
Leonard Lee was buying a bottle of sauvignon blanc last month from the Royal Oak’s BWS drive-through on a 42-degree day when he said to a staff member he had been on friendly terms with; ‘nice to see you are in shorts’.

“She went a bit huffy and said ‘well it’s hot’,’’ the 72-year-old, who wrote the hit 1992 animated film Blinky Bill, said. “The comment didn’t mean anything.’'

Mr Lee said when he returned the next day to make another purchase he was approached by the venue manager who told him the employee had made a complaint about him in the workplace log.

“He said I had spoken to her in an inappropriate way, and made her feel uncomfortable,’’ Mr Lee said.

“I said ‘what’ because I was seriously flabbergasted. I don’t like sleazebags, I don’t like drunks abusing staff and I do not indulge in conversations which objectify women.

And yet I saw with my own eyes and bloke pratically verbally harassing another male bartender at a Eastern Suburbs establishment and nothing happens.

No casting stereotypes but seriously, Adelaide can really piss me off sometimes.

You're being a smart arse campaigner right now.

Like I said before; I'm pretty open minded and pretty laid back - but having an exchange with you and seeing how you act with others I have zero respect for you, your opinion or whoever the * you are behind your account.

Like I said before; I'm pretty open minded and pretty laid back - but having an exchange with you and seeing how you act with others I have zero respect for you, your opinion or whoever the **** you are behind your account.
Look, you've opened up a discussion. People asked you to back it up, some didn't think you could.

It's irrelevant to me what you think of anything. You can run into other threads calling people pissants and campaigners if you like.

But you should pull your head in. What do you reckon?

Look, you've opened up a discussion. People asked you to back it up, some didn't think you could.

It's irrelevant to me what you think of anything. You can run into other threads calling people pissants and campaigners if you like.

But you should pull your head in. What do you reckon?

You're 100% correct man. I really should pull my head in. I don't know what I've been doing with my life, what a waste. All these years I've been working hard; becoming successful in my field; raising two children; looking after my partner and family... All these years with no criminal issues... I should've known I had to pull my head in.

Thank you. I now see the light my friend.

You're 100% correct man. I really should pull my head in. I don't know what I've been doing with my life, what a waste. All these years I've been working hard; becoming successful in my field; raising two children; looking after my partner and family... All these years with no criminal issues... I should've known I had to pull my head in.

Thank you. I now see the light my friend.
With all due respect, who you are or aren't is irrelevant. Likewise, for me.

I asked you to explain your point properly. I don't think you did. You do. Move on.

Have we just reached 'The w***er's Impasse'?

2vql0m.jpg

As I keep reminding people in this thread, the only identity politics we have to be concerned about is white nationalist identity politics.

PC culture is a spook. There is a genuine scourge upon the West and it isn't a bunch of college kids angling for greater diversity or inclusiveness, it's reactionary rightwing politics, that imposes genuine censorship and attacks on freedom when in power and results in real, measurable violence amongst the population.

The public and politicians need to get wise to this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back