Political Discussion part #2 - Let’s go out for 10 Big Macs at the Engadine Maccas!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it has any truth behind it, which i doubt.

I'm certain it's just another meme stolen from the US.

I wouldn't find it surprising, but how many people in Australia write bad cheques?

Nobody?

Proof? Sounds great as a newsbite but i bet it either didn't happen, or is wildly taken out of context.

In fact, if i had to guess it's probably because "white men" are the ones doing all of the terrorist attacks in the US
But you know what.... the statement is probably right....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a supposedly smart bloke he constantly comes across as dumb as dogshit

Thing is, he isn't smart. People bring up the Rhodes Scholarship, but you don't need to be smart to get that, don't need to be smart at all. So based on the wealth of evidence available, for example when he opens his mouth, it is clear he is not smart.

The scary thing with Tony Abbott is that he has always been a middle aged fuddy duddy, even back when he was 19.

This surfaced a few years ago, it's an interview with Tony Abbott back when he was President of the SRC at Sydney University in the 70s. The most astounding thing of all is that he appears to have has not changed at all in 40 years, his voice is identical, his extreme conservative idology and even his trademark "weeell....uuh" were already established :flushed:

Last edited:
The scary thing with Tony Abbott is that he has always been a middle aged fuddy duddy, even back when he was 19.

This surfaced a few years ago, it's an interview with Tony Abbott back when he was President of the SRC at Sydney University in the 70s. The most astounding thing of all is that he appears to have has not changed at all in 40 years, his voice is identical, his extreme conservative idology and even his trademark "weeell....uuh" were already established :flushed:

Caleb Bond is much the same.

Best thing for the Libs this election is Abbott Dutton and co losing their seats

Agreed. The Libs need a clean-out of the old, RWNJ guard

If they lose, does Morrison stay on?

Or will there be a leadership challenge?

And will Tony be the Opposition Leader again?

God help us, he needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back