You wouldn’t believe me if I told you
- Nov 24, 2007
- RIP Ricky Jay & Harlan Ellison
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
- The Black Caps
This thread will fill during the election, so we're going new thread slightly early
We don't have the US system, thankfully
instead we have
Larry, Moe, and Curly
There's only one candidate i've seen in recent years worth voting for. This was their manifesto, among other things:
- The abolition of the Lords
- No third runway to be built at Heathrow
- Brexit: a referendum should be held about whether there should be a second referendum.
- New voting age limit of 16 to be introduced. New voting age limit of 80 to be introduced too.
- Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia.
- Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.
- Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft.
ALL HAIL LORD BUCKETHEAD