Political Discussion part #2 - Let’s go out for 10 Big Macs at the Engadine Maccas!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirky, I agree that the Daily Tele is apalling.

However, permitting governments to break up media institutions for reasons of political opposition is the start of a pretty dangerous story.

It certainly sets a bad precedent, however an Australia without News Corp would be a vastly improved Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I spoke to Nadia Clancy Labor candidate for Boothby last week. She said the review would be about how much newstart should go up. The same as when Labor reviewed the pension and then raised it last time they were in.
I used to work with her mother, Rosemary, many years ago.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I leave you this as evidence of ABC bias. Leigh Sales on interrupting the leaders on the 7.30 Report;

Morrison 26 times
Shorten 17
Greens Flog 0, not once

Did not ask Di Natale about Hannah

I leave you this as evidence of ABC bias. Leigh Sales on interrupting the leaders on the 7.30 Report;

Morrison 26 times
Shorten 17
Greens Flog 0, not once

Probably coz Morrison actually doesn't have any policies. It would be nice to actually see a few before May 18.

And where has the Environment Minister gone?

Missing Price.jpg

More lies from Morrison, perhaps Melissa Price could front the media and respond given after all she is the Environment Minister.

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ference-to-environment-bill-that-doesnt-exist

And why isn't the rest of the complicit MSM not asking where is the legislation? Morrison has had a free run with a complicit media not grilling him on his lies and mistruths.

Last edited:
I spoke to Nadia Clancy Labor candidate for Boothby last week. She said the review would be about how much newstart should go up. The same as when Labor reviewed the pension and then raised it last time they were in.
This is unrelated but I went to school with her. She was always rather annoying and obnoxious so it doesn't surprise me she ended up in politics. She'll get my vote nonetheless.

Morrison 26 times
Shorten 17
Greens Flog 0, not once

Maybe she was just being polite, because he answered her questions and didn't talk over her? ;)

Or she felt sorry for him, since the Greens get zero airtime despite being the 3rd biggest political party in the country, whereas PHON(Y) and UAP get oodles of airtime for their cockamamie policy bullshit? :)

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...erred-pm-contest-narrows-20190505-p51k71.html

The primary vote support for the Greens rose from 13 to 14 per cent over the past month, Ipsos found. The polling firm has consistently recorded higher primary votes for the Greens compared to other published polls and the party’s 10 per cent primary vote at the last election. In a sign of the difficulty in predicting the coming election result, the new survey includes Clive Palmer’s United Australia Party for the first time and shows it has a primary vote of 3 per cent. Pauline Hanson’s One Nation has a primary vote of 5 per cent, unchanged from the April survey.

...who's Hannah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back