Political Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know why the players didn't have the Working with Children card? This is not a new requirement, and it's not a difficult card to obtain. I'm surprised that the players don't get them as soon as they join the clubs, given how regularly they're required to do these school training sessions.

I want to know why the players didn't have the Working with Children card? This is not a new requirement, and it's not a difficult card to obtain. I'm surprised that the players don't get them as soon as they join the clubs, given how regularly they're required to do these school training sessions.

because Richmond

half-assing it since 1982

Sounds bullshit. If you've got a clearance to work with children you've got a clearance to work with children. It's not for a specific job.

These also aren't new requirements. Imagine the outrage if someone with a history was working with kids and it wasn't even checked? The authorities and schools are screwed either way.

Just get the damn check done, it's not hard.

True story and yes I know.
Im not knocking the principal of police checks.

Labor great exponents of Robin Hood Economics yet again....

Got to love Labor. An increase of Medicare, reinstate the TEMPORARY deficit levy, tax banks.

Budget reply speech basically anything Libs want to tax, make it only doctors, employers, academics, the intelligista pay.

Fund welfare for drug cheats.

What a joke of a party.

Got to love Labor. An increase of Medicare, reinstate the TEMPORARY deficit levy, tax banks.

Budget reply speech basically anything Libs want to tax, make it only doctors, employers, academics, the intelligista pay.

What a joke of a party.
Ahhh and in Shorten's own words lift the UNFAIR Medicare freeze....note to Bill : It was Labor that installed the Medicare freeze dipsh1t.

It's not a war on drugs thing. It's about using public money to give to welfare recipients to spend on drugs.
will be interesting to know how many welfare recipients are actually on drugs, and to know how much public money needs to be spent to weed them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a joke of a party.
When was the last time a "temporary" levy actually temporary? Every one I can think of eventually became permanent. Doesn't matter which side of politics introduces it, temporary levies always become permanent levies.

came across this today - this guy drops a few of his beliefs that I certainly don't agree with along the way, but his 10 points really shoot the regressive left right between the eyes.

must watch for progressive types (which is definitely the way I lean by the way), as its a good summary of why lefties aren't being taken seriously.

short version: attack people's arguments, not their character.

When was the last time a "temporary" levy actually temporary? Every one I can think of eventually became permanent. Doesn't matter which side of politics introduces it, temporary levies always become permanent levies.
What are the other ones? There's been some state ones I'm sure. Was the ESL supposed to be temporary?

Anyway, law says it ends. So wanting to change law to keep it in = raising taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back