Political Memes thread.

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco
lol. 10 investigations, no wrongdoing found.

But yeah how could an investigation into a politician be useful regardless of guilt, eh Crankitup? :tearsofjoy:

Be a good lad and try not to tag me in this thread walnut. Maggie gets upset when I post here so I'm trying hard to stay away. Thanking you in anticipation. :thumbsu:

lol. 10 investigations, no wrongdoing found.

But yeah how could an investigation into a politician be useful regardless of guilt, eh Crankitup? :tearsofjoy:
And I'm not sure why the memes thread is suddenly awash in alt-right, Trumpy Q Anon politics. Australians can't meme? Lots of stuff drops into the laps of these dudes so they think they will rush over to SRP and "trigger lefties"?

It's kind of cringeworthy to watch these cookers try to spread hatey division.

Be a good lad and try not to tag me in this thread walnut. Maggie gets upset when I post here so I'm trying hard to stay away. Thanking you in anticipation. :thumbsu:
That is not true, it is more that I don't see them as memes, no real humour nor clever.

More like in your face propaganda without any context except for Trump supporters and also many so untrue.

Also good to see that you are still top contributor.;)

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
That is not true, it is more that I don't see them as memes, no real humour nor clever.

More like in your face propaganda without any context except for Trump supporters and also many so untrue.

Also good to see that you are still top contributor.;)
Many untrue? Russia Russia Russia!

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
And I'm not sure why the memes thread is suddenly awash in alt-right, Trumpy Q Anon politics. Australians can't meme? Lots of stuff drops into the laps of these dudes so they think they will rush over to SRP and "trigger lefties"?

It's kind of cringeworthy to watch these cookers try to spread hatey division.

I post memes because they are funny. It is not my goal to 'trigger lefties' but I can now see that it's a consequence.

I promise to post less funny, non triggering memes in the future.

I post memes because they are funny. It is not my goal to 'trigger lefties' but I can now see that it's a consequence.

I promise to post less funny, non triggering memes in the future.
No it's the weird US troll bot memes popping up above that amuse me, but not because they are funny.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
No it's the weird US troll bot memes popping up above that amuse me, but not because they are funny.

I promise I'm not a bot.

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Many untrue? Russia Russia Russia!
1600331826970.jpeg

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Quick one regarding memes and similar picture posts - don't post ones that could only be categorised as either hateful shitposts or pure political propaganda.

/English teacher hat on
A meme's fundamental purpose is to be satirical and funny. Not funny to everyone, but at least those who agree with what's being satirized. If a reasonable person (aka Mods) can't see this element in the text, then it will be deleted. Repeat offenders will cop the usual.

Ta

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
Quick one regarding memes and similar picture posts - don't post ones that could only be categorised as either hateful shitposts or pure political propaganda.

/English teacher hat on
A meme's fundamental purpose is to be satirical and funny. Not funny to everyone, but at least those who agree with what's being satirized. If a reasonable person (aka Mods) can't see this element in the text, then it will be deleted. Repeat offenders will cop the usual.

Ta
So can I post my hate for trump or not? I had the best meme on that.

Can you give the bigfooty public a meme.. that won’t get deleted.. need a visual..

Ta

Sep 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco

Like post #1 in this thread for example? Or several that followed it.

Last edited:

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

/English teacher hat on

Ta

Can you cite one of the 10% of memes above that are questionable so he know how to steer clear of infractions.

Last edited:
Back