Political Memes thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to make the argument that voter fraud is real it might help to have some real evidence of it happening.

Snopes= fail.

C'mon RobbyK you're better then that,going to fake bias fact checkers,are you saying voter fraud or whatever shenanigans doesn't go on there on Both sides.

Fact checking memes is just sad mate and I don't have you for that type.

Last edited:
Snopes= fail.

C'mon RobbyK you're better then that,going to fake bias fact checkers,are you saying voter fraud or whatever shenanigans doesn't go on there on Both sides.

Fact checking memes is just sad mate and I don't have you for that type.
Of course both sides engage in fraudulent activities. They want to get elected and are willing to do whatever it takes.

Which, again, is why I would suggest people engage with the real things that people do or say rather than resorting to this made up BS. Whether it is false Trump quotes or smears on Omar which have no evidence to back them up, it just drags down the quality of public discourse and distracts from what is actually happening.

There is enough s**t on both sides to make memes about, so why make memes about the fabricated BS?

There is no evidence that Omar was involved in the scheme that is being refered to, and there is also no evidence that that scheme was actually illegal under the state laws anyway... which is not to say it isn't potentially problematic, but there isn't enough there to justify the long bow you are drawing.

Of course both sides engage in fraudulent activities. They want to get elected and are willing to do whatever it takes.

Which, again, is why I would suggest people engage with the real things that people do or say rather than resorting to this made up BS. Whether it is false Trump quotes or smears on Omar which have no evidence to back them up, it just drags down the quality of public discourse and distracts from what is actually happening.

There is enough sh*t on both sides to make memes about, so why make memes about the fabricated BS?

There is no evidence that Omar was involved in the scheme that is being refered to, and there is also no evidence that that scheme was actually illegal under the state laws anyway... which is not to say it isn't potentially problematic, but there isn't enough there to justify the long bow you are drawing.
Yeah ok I'll take your word on it but I don't think a meme I post is drawing a long bow in the greater scheme of things but ok you seem genuine enough and if that's why you are doing it then yeah i agree with you but I think it's gone way past the shitshow fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ok I'll take your word on it but I don't think a meme I post is drawing a long bow in the greater scheme of things but ok you seem genuine enough and if that's why you are doing it then yeah i agree with you but I think it's gone way past the shitshow fwiw.
Punctuation is a thing, you should try it sometime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back