Political Memes thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Two disrespectful campaigners got their arse whooped by an old man.
View attachment 903400
How Awesome the rwnj brigade have been messaging each other like teenagers.
You got me kicked off your racist memes thread because you couldn't hack it.
I've had to report you for that one champ, the bigfooty sponsors don't allow us to have racism here xx.
Wow the whole racist crew is here.Typical, hunting in packs to attack an individual.So much courage from the jobless keyboard warriors.
You have all done well in life.

Like a Centrelink card.

This thread looks to be going well.
I don't think telling someone to call lifeline or beyond blue is acceptable as a troll.It's not acceptable in any other forum and it could lead to bad things.What's yr opinion on trolling someone by telling them to call a suicide hotline?

I don't think telling someone to call lifeline or beyond blue is acceptable as a troll.It's not acceptable in any other forum and it could lead to bad things.What's yr opinion on trolling someone by telling them to call a suicide hotline?

I think its probably off topic and there is a report button. My comment would be on the types of memes you are posting.

You seem to harbour a lot of anger towards one side of politics. Does posting memes help?

I think its probably off topic and there is a report button. My comment would be on the types of memes you are posting.

You seem to harbour a lot of anger towards one side of politics. Does posting memes help?
I enjoy posting memes but the rwnj racist brigade got me kicked off the other meme thread so they could fight for their right to call Michelle Obama a man with a penis, man hands and general denigration of a black women ,so I started this one.
These racists don't give up easily.They were brought up as racists and will stay that way.

I enjoy posting memes but the rwnj racist brigade got me kicked off the other meme thread so they could fight for their right to call Michelle Obama a man with a penis, man hands and general denigration of a black women ,so I started this one.
These racists don't give up easily.They were brought up as racists and will stay that way.

Never made an inappropriate comment about Melania I hope. Or Margaret Thatcher. Michaelia Cash.

Double standards and all that jazz.

Actually, go as hard as you want on Cash.

Wow the whole racist crew is here.Typical, hunting in packs to attack an individual.So much courage from the jobless keyboard warriors.
I actually didn’t want you kicked off if the truth be known. All I wanted was for you to stop with the false outrage and fake racism calls.

I actually didn’t want you kicked off if the truth be known. All I wanted was for you to stop with the false outrage and fake racism calls.
You're a filthy racist.Anyone that thinks suicide trolling is funny is scum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a filthy racist.Anyone that thinks suicide trolling is funny is scum.
Being-A-Liberal.jpg

Oh Barry you only have 5 trigger words and that's all you have,although I could be wrong it be 6...

You find it annoying that other people are posting here it's only been 3 pages! and you can't handle it oh my......... don't worry we won't report you for every second post or get offended,I'm sure you will do that all on your own.

Ciao Prince enjoy

Last edited:
Stop trying to squirm out of it scum. Look at your pathetic begging, bet u wont even get points.
You're not a man mate, more of a lonely keyboard warrior.
Maybe you can push some other poor bastard into suicidal thoughts. Keep begging and lying scumbag.
Surprisingly 3 more than I expected but worth it. Them the breaks.

Don't you dare call me a racist champ. Rescind and apologise immediately!

Good luck with the job searching tomorrow Barry! There will be something out there for you 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back