Political Memes thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look how all the right wingers get offended and hurt feelings, all the while pretending they are big tough fearless guys, Trump would grab everyone of you on the pussy!

ElJEDazVgAAdaBr

Thought I'd stick this in here instead of the very serious election thread. Don't want to interrupt such an important discussion by the masterminds of BF politics. ;)

Democrat supporters - remember this is what the people you are arguing with on the internet look like lol

1603895657941.jpg
Stupid little gotcha “ermagerd dey look different!”

Pathetic.

Stupid little gotcha “ermagerd dey look different!”

Pathetic.
They definitely look 'different' lol... Most likely not loved as a child by the look of things - can't imagine they were raised in a loving household (they clearly got unlucky in the genetic lottery as well) to end up like that. Anyway you are correct they are Pathetic - vandalising private property, ripping down statues, assaulting police officers and causing mayhem in the name of this thing they call "Antifa" - actually its the opposite - they are the facists.

They definitely look 'different' lol... Most likely not loved as a child by the look of things - can't imagine they were raised in a loving household (they clearly got unlucky in the genetic lottery as well) to end up like that. Anyway you are correct they are Pathetic - vandalising private property, ripping down statues, assaulting police officers and causing mayhem in the name of this thing they call "Antifa" - actually its the opposite - they are the facists.
You can't even spell fascist, so it figures you have no clue about what the word means.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL spelling police here - sorry if I insulted your friends in the photo - was not my intention.
You are welcome to upload a photo of yourself if you are into people judging others by their looks.

LOL spelling police here - sorry if I insulted your friends in the photo - was not my intention.
It’s just dumb. It’s not a meme. It’s not insightful or funny or... it’s just some hatey crap someone posted somewhere else and you’ve brought here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back