Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

So what news sources do you believe are unbiased ?

Screen-Shot-2017-12-04-at-8.52.42-AM.png

None of the majors as they have been to corrupted by big business and/or the political establishment. I watch a fair bit of Jimmy Dore, anything with Assange or Pilger. Big Tulsi Gabbard fan. Locally, the Australian is a good read (when I get a chance to read it). Any suggestions?

If you just continually pretend to speak for the working class, it's not blatantly transparent and def adds credibility to you.

The working class is not homogeneous and it includes people who are the victims of the behaviour that you speak wistfully of whilst railing against 'political correctness'.

"Rule #3 respect goes both ways". Don't the first two override rule 3. Todays feminist are insane.

I'm thinking of starting a business that from day 1 alienates 50% of my potential customer base. Anyone want to invest?

I'm waiting for them to scream "sexism" as the reason why they had to close their doors.

Last edited:
If you just continually pretend to speak for the working class, it's not blatantly transparent and def adds credibility to you.

The working class is not homogeneous and it includes people who are the victims of the behaviour that you speak wistfully of whilst railing against 'political correctness'.

And it's also not blatantly transparent if you continually portray anyone who isn't left of centre as info wars watching, right wing nuckle draggers.

While most on facebook were posting lovely lest we forget messages one of my facebook friends, a known leftist, posted a message of outrage over the treatment of aboriginal soldiers. They are relentless and opportunistic with their agendas. People wonder why more and more australians have come to despise the left.

And it's also not blatantly transparent if you continually portray anyone who isn't left of centre as info wars watching, right wing nuckle draggers.

It helps if you stop dragging your knuckles for just a few seconds whilst complaining about being called a knuckle dragger.

While most on facebook were posting lovely lest we forget messages one of my facebook friends, a known leftist, posted a message of outrage over the treatment of aboriginal soldiers. They are relentless and opportunistic with their agendas. People wonder why more and more australians have come to despise the left.

Yeah, imagine how big a lunatic you'd need to be to post an outraged political rant today...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would I need to go over there when I can get my daily 'angry boomer who hates everyone' comedy fix here?
Sorry mate. Im not a boomer. I also dont hate everyone, only those that attempt to curtail my freedom of speech and those who constantly disrespect the country that has given (yes given) them their privileged life.

I dunno- I'll need some convincing. You've got all the hallmarks. Incoherent anger, a desire to return to the good old days when you could bully whoever you damn well pleased.

Still, I should be grateful for my privileged life. An entity in political geography did that? I should say thank you. Where do I visit its incarnate form?

I dunno- I'll need some convincing. You've got all the hallmarks. Incoherent anger, a desire to return to the good old days when you could bully whoever you damn well pleased.

Still, I should be grateful for my privileged life. An entity in political geography did that? I should say thank you. Where do I visit its incarnate form?
Lol what a hypocrite. You are one of the most angry/bullying small man on this board. Your work in 2017 was a legendary.dummy spit.

This is the world these crazy bastards want. Should you take a psychatrist and pc evangalist with you when you conduct your performance reviews with your staff, just to be on the safe side?
If it wasn't serious, I'd think it was part of a Comedy Routine .......who's starting all this crap ....and then putting it in the paper

If it wasn't serious, I'd think it was part of a Comedy Routine .......who's starting all this crap ....and then putting it in the paper
In a perfect world these crazy bastards would be dismissed as the crazies they are. But the problem is you have people like southern who scream "nazi" whenever warranted criticsm arises.

In a perfect world these crazy bastards would be dismissed as the crazies they are. But the problem is you have people like southern who scream "nazi" whenever warranted criticsm arises.
Whatever happened to the rule of commonsense .....if handshakes were to be banned, what in gods name happens to the increasing prevalence to hug, rather than shake hands

For the record, I'm not a fan of men hugging

Lol what a hypocrite. You are one of the most angry/bullying small man on this board. Your work in 2017 was a legendary.dummy spit.

I thought it was only triggered lefties who claimed to be bullied all the time?

Don't tell me you need a safe space snowflake?

Where were you called a nazi? Link?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back