Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Disturbing.

Thankyou for posting this .....it supported my post in the Political discussion thread, about the implications of Social Media on Election outcomes

jenny61_99 IIRC you criticised me over this post .....listen to the video from the 6 minute mark

so..

political correctness is basically whatever you guys don't like...

gotchya

and for what it's worth I wouldn't trust google/youtube in the slightest and it doesn't suprise me one iota they set whatever agenda they want - just like every other media empire

Labor wants to block the entry of Raheem Kassam because his views are inflammatory and you guessed it,...."racist". Like most leftist parties around world, Labor has lost the plot in the last decade.

Australia has a long history of keeping out people they don't like - Eminem was denied a visa once by the Howard Govt

Who is he? Can't say the name rings a bell
Wtf Eminem. Howard was a war criminal so it's abit rich him taking the moral high ground.

Thankyou for posting this .....it supported my post in the Political discussion thread, about the implications of Social Media on Election outcomes

jenny61_99 IIRC you criticised me over this post .....listen to the video from the 6 minute mark

Didn’t you read jenny61_99 hysterics when Trump was voted in? Certain WW3 according to Jen. She was basically crying in the politics thread. Seriously, who gives a * about who is the US President. My guess is sad Australian people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news cricket Australia is allowing transgender people to play cricket at the highest level. This is exciting news for those of us who always dreamed of wearing the baggy green but were never quite good enough. Just one question though. Is cross-sex hormone replacement therapy reversible?

Great news cricket Australia is allowing transgender people to play cricket at the highest level. This is exciting news for those of us who always dreamed of wearing the baggy green but were never quite good enough. Just one question though. Is cross-sex hormone replacement therapy reversible?
On the same subject

A feminist group has accused Victoria’s Labor government of introducing its proposed sex-change bill without adequate community consultation, saying the potential impact on women is significant and largely misunderstood.
The recently formed Victorian Women’s Guild wants to highlight concerns over the government’s Births, Deaths, and Marriages Registration Amendment Bill, which, if ratified, will allow transgender individuals to alter their sex on birth certificates without having to undergo sex reassignment surgery.

The response comes as Coalition MPs prepare to vote against the bill, to be debated next week, after opposition legal affairs spokesman Ed O’Donohue flagged concerns about the impact of the reform on identifying sex offenders and other prisoners.

A recent media storm around the case of Jessica Yaniv — a Canadian trans woman who has launched more than a dozen human rights complaints against beauticians who declined to wax her biologically male genitalia, which she retains — is also understood to have been factored into its stance. The Coalition defeated a similar bill in 2016.

On the same subject

A feminist group has accused Victoria’s Labor government of introducing its proposed sex-change bill without adequate community consultation, saying the potential impact on women is significant and largely misunderstood.
The recently formed Victorian Women’s Guild wants to highlight concerns over the government’s Births, Deaths, and Marriages Registration Amendment Bill, which, if ratified, will allow transgender individuals to alter their sex on birth certificates without having to undergo sex reassignment surgery.

The response comes as Coalition MPs prepare to vote against the bill, to be debated next week, after opposition legal affairs spokesman Ed O’Donohue flagged concerns about the impact of the reform on identifying sex offenders and other prisoners.

A recent media storm around the case of Jessica Yaniv — a Canadian trans woman who has launched more than a dozen human rights complaints against beauticians who declined to wax her biologically male genitalia, which she retains — is also understood to have been factored into its stance. The Coalition defeated a similar bill in 2016.

LGBT has a huge over correction problem. Some in the gay community are really concerned as to the impact this will have in the future.

To be honest i dont really have a problem with Lgbt genetally. The only issues I have ate reading to school kids and when they blackmail individuals and businesses who don't agree with them. Other than that they can do what they like.

On the same subject

I don’t understand the link between SSM and gender identification issues.

LGBT has a huge over correction problem. Some in the gay community are really concerned as to the impact this will have in the future.
Solve one problem, which creates another .....how can you have someone changing their gender to female, whilst still having the rod & tackle .....what problems does that create by extension

I don’t understand the link between SSM and gender identification issues.
If I read corrctly, it was rushed thru due to its popularity ....but now they're reading the details of the bill more closely, and finding elements which is causing angst amongst certain groups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back