Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

I would argue that seeing women as sex objects is not toxic masculinity, its humanity.

How you treat them in order to have sex, during sex and after sex is what makes you a man.

Ok saying i order to have sex sounds crass, but society has and is highly sexualised, so i don't really have a better way to say it.

I love hot chicks and if that makes me a sexist pig then I am a sexist hog boar pig. If I was into dudes I would be saying 'I love hot guys' too. I am a man and I would derelict in my duty as a man if I didn't spread my seed

I love hot chicks and if that makes me a sexist pig then I am a sexist hog boar pig. If I was into dudes I would be saying 'I love hot guys' too. I am a man and I would derelict in my duty as a man if I didn't spread my seed
That is truly disgusting. But I guess that was your intention.

This is a good response to this statement.

View attachment 608645

All women are not afraid, I know many that happily go out and interact with males that they have never met. That women is a complete effwit for speaking on behalf of millions of women that she’s never met. w***er.

Edit: She did need to phrase it better
Agreed. I also think this is part of the overall problem we have today where people take things very literally. (I do that myself at times, at get caught up in the minutiae and miss the bigger picture).

Agreed. I also think this is part of the overall problem we have today where people take things very literally. (I do that myself at times, at get caught up in the minutiae and miss the bigger picture).
When you're commenting publicly on such a controversial topic, you can't give the opposition any easy ways to attack what you've said. Feminists or women commenting on feminist issues really irk a lot of men and they'll jump on anything to attack them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you're commenting publicly on such a controversial topic, you can't give the opposition any easy ways to attack what you've said. Feminists or women commenting on feminist issues really irk a lot of men and they'll jump on anything to attack them.
God forbid women commenting on feminist issues, eh. :oops:

giphy.gif

People do that deliberately so they get maximum impact but can then fall back on the “don’t take it so literally” defence. It’s bulkshit, she’s eloquent enough to get her point across without misrepresenting who she’s actually speaking on behalf of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back