Politicians having affairs- does it change your vote?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll bet you she'll lauding the new security bills the government seems keen on pushing through with an indecent haste.

Oh yeah....Security trumps individual freedoms & liberty.

Though I'm not altogether sure what's happened with the 'terrorist agenda' since those pesky Russians came along.....LOL.

So Barners reckons he's going to run for re-election.

I wonder if his daughters will get out the loudspeaker truck to warn the electors against him again, like they did last time.

The electorate should have listened the first time. And the press should have passed it on.

It's all their fault we actually had that **** ***** thing as Acting Prime Minister.

Now he's crying for a privacy tort regarding citizens and the media.

Conveniently forgetting how his mates at the murdoch press did his bidding for years.
It's fair enough, It's not like he's a pregnant woman going for an abortion which is fair game.

"When I'm not shagging the help, I enjoy strangling the goose"

Df2fFwhUcAEs99W.jpg

Last edited:

It was amazing that it had not come out prior to the election in a tabloid form, even more remarkable that it did not hit the fan during the election,”

WASN'T it just !!!!..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WASN'T it just !!!!..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Poor Barnaby.

2018-08-07_104629.png

He learnt from the masters on the left!
View attachment 540107
I seriously don't understand the majority of your posts, you just seem to want to 'have a go' at the poster or what you believe their political leanings appear to be.

I seriously don't understand the majority of your posts, you just seem to want to 'have a go' at the poster or what you believe their political leanings appear to be.
I wasn’t having a go at Crow. I was criticising the bleeding hearts mentality of ..........never mind!

I wasn’t having a go at Crow. I was criticising the bleeding hearts mentality of ..........never mind!

I'd bloody hope not.

Not sure how anyone could have an issue with my statement of truth.

Markson won an award for her coverage of this..................................................

Surely the kennedy foundation is just trolling us

Surely........

SHE *EN SAT ON IT UNTIL THEY KNEW THE SOFT campaigner WAS RE-ELECTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back