Kane McGoodwin

TheBrownDog
May 21, 2001
Floating around the Universe
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Did anyone watch 4 corners last night? Real tragic events.
Yes, unfortunately not enough emphasis on quality of patient care.

At the moment I'm analysing patient HAC incidents & putting a cost on them to hopefully ram home the message for our clients... that if they invest in preventative measures, will save cost, increase funding & most importantly improve patient care.

StonesThrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is it a bubble? Or not a crash?
We're yet to see. Next year is going to be a big indicator for a lot of things.

If you look at the long term trend in Sydney and Melbourne, the last couple of years may end up being a slight blip. Hardly a crash. More like a small correction in the scheme of things. I don't see how this is something that should be celebrated. Impossibly unaffordable homes.

Lucky we live in Adelaide.

Elite Crow

Premium Platinum
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

If you look at the long term trend in Sydney and Melbourne, the last couple of years may end up being a slight blip. Hardly a crash. More like a small correction in the scheme of things. I don't see how this is something that should be celebrated. Impossibly unaffordable homes.

The alternative in those cities is a crash to make it affordable, which brings a hell of a lot more pain and which will ripple through the economy

1970crow

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2011
alice springs
AFL Club
Adelaide

I still think those cities are inflated and there’s further correction to come. Although, it’s hard to know what impact tighter lending policies had as the correction occurred while that was going on.

StonesThrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I still think those cities are inflated and there’s further correction to come. Although, it’s hard to know what impact tighter lending policies had as the correction occurred while that was going on.
They're well over inflated.

You're right, that's why it will be interesting to see what happens next year especially given interest rate cuts.

At the moment it looks like rate cuts are only stimulating housing and shares and not business like it's intended for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brucetiki

Spec Moderator
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Oh Gladys, you really have been a dodgy girl

StonesThrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Huh? I was trying to discuss your logic around how reducing default risk might increase prices. Maybe you can explain how it works, cos that's all I can come up with, and I don't really believe the way I'm thinking about it.
I dunno how we got to this point but that's not my logic.

I was talking about interest rate cuts initially and how they might fuel housing instead of business.

Coopers

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
i love how the preachy so rarely follow through with actions. Worldwide phenomenon, crashing down to reality.

After reading that article, I don't know what you expect her to have done that she hasn't?

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh Gladys, you really have been a dodgy girl

Sounds like she has too many fingers in too many pies and she can't keep up with her busy lifestyle

Top Bottom