Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch 4 corners last night? Real tragic events.
Yes, unfortunately not enough emphasis on quality of patient care.

At the moment I'm analysing patient HAC incidents & putting a cost on them to hopefully ram home the message for our clients... that if they invest in preventative measures, will save cost, increase funding & most importantly improve patient care.

Is it a bubble? Or not a crash?
We're yet to see. Next year is going to be a big indicator for a lot of things.

If you look at the long term trend in Sydney and Melbourne, the last couple of years may end up being a slight blip. Hardly a crash. More like a small correction in the scheme of things. I don't see how this is something that should be celebrated. Impossibly unaffordable homes.

Lucky we live in Adelaide.

If you look at the long term trend in Sydney and Melbourne, the last couple of years may end up being a slight blip. Hardly a crash. More like a small correction in the scheme of things. I don't see how this is something that should be celebrated. Impossibly unaffordable homes.

The alternative in those cities is a crash to make it affordable, which brings a hell of a lot more pain and which will ripple through the economy

I still think those cities are inflated and there’s further correction to come. Although, it’s hard to know what impact tighter lending policies had as the correction occurred while that was going on.

I still think those cities are inflated and there’s further correction to come. Although, it’s hard to know what impact tighter lending policies had as the correction occurred while that was going on.
Is there any way the lending policy could have done something other than driving sale prices down?

They're well over inflated.

You're right, that's why it will be interesting to see what happens next year especially given interest rate cuts.

At the moment it looks like rate cuts are only stimulating housing and shares and not business like it's intended for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Gladys, you really have been a dodgy girl

Huh? I was trying to discuss your logic around how reducing default risk might increase prices. Maybe you can explain how it works, cos that's all I can come up with, and I don't really believe the way I'm thinking about it.
I dunno how we got to this point but that's not my logic.

I was talking about interest rate cuts initially and how they might fuel housing instead of business.

i love how the preachy so rarely follow through with actions. Worldwide phenomenon, crashing down to reality.

After reading that article, I don't know what you expect her to have done that she hasn't?

Oh Gladys, you really have been a dodgy girl

Sounds like she has too many fingers in too many pies and she can't keep up with her busy lifestyle

ScoMo denies using the phrase ‘Shanghai Sam’.

It’s revealed he’s used it 17 times, including twice in Parliament.

Now he reckons he misheard the question.

ScoMo denies using the phrase ‘Shanghai Sam’.

It’s revealed he’s used it 17 times, including twice in Parliament.

Now he reckons he misheard the question.

What an idiot, why make yourself look so stupid over something so minor and easily disproved. To then dump yourself further into it, rank stupidity is being kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back