Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the question that the above is the answer to.

I'm just asking you to clarify your position. You began by claiming it was population, then you pivoted towards consumption. They carry potentially different connotations.

1st and 2nd wave feminists were wonderful, couragous human beings. Todays feminists are largely privileged white women with their core agenda being they hate men.

- where were the feminists when little girls were being groomed and raped across England?

-where are the feminists protesting for the rights of Aboriginal women and girls?

-where are the feminists to denpunce the horrors women face in Islam?

-where were the feminist groups when Bill Clinton was using a 20 year old intern as his own personal blow up doll?

Devoid of courage and credibility.

Who hurt you Mike?

ABC is investigating offensive Q and A episode. Anyone guess what the findings will be.

Is Jill really a 'swinging voter' if she only backs the Liberals? ;)
Nice deflection from the content contained in the tweet, well done. No comment on the blatant bare faced plagiarism off of would you believe it a Hollywood movie....

Only thing missing is an Oscar nomination for Albo the pretender.

Deflection? I don't know why you actually believe I care about the ALP, nor a tweet from a conservative boomer crank account, Bicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t understand. Are you angry because a bunch of scientists have gotten together and identified logical and needed responses instead of just repeating co2, co2, co2. This must be a kick in the guts for those that believed in the religion of anti-co2. I’m sorry that your belief system has crashed, I really am, it must be difficult. But you and your flock can still make huge differences by continuing to protest against co2 alone. Keep up the good work, science is on your side, just not all of science.

I'm really confused. Maybe I read the wrong article? The 6 measures included very anti co2 measures. Even a population slow down is anti co2. It just goes against everything you've said in the past and even this post.

What you’re missing, and it doesn’t surprise, is that prior to those 6 measures being proposed, all we heard from the co2 religion was that it needed to be reduced at all costs. Those 6 measures would absolutely lead to a reduction in co2 production, but they accomplish much, much more.

What the walking dead have been demanding is the switching off of carbon intensive power in favour of renewables, regardless of cost and reliability of supply. As an example, if we could magically switch to 100% renewables right now, are you suggesting that none of the measures will then be worth striving for? Because the simple fact is that co2 emissions are not the greatest risk to the planet and focussing solely on addressing that via only change in energy sources will get us nowhere.

Currently in Spain and have been driving around the country the last 3 weeks - been interesting.

Maximum speed limit -120 (and yet people go faster than that on the freeways). No evidence of either red light cameras or radar and yet their motor vehicle fatalities are less than ours.

Smoking still allowed in restaurants and bars. Vaping is popular as well.

They appear to have invested heavily in infrastructure - freeways and tollways between most cities (all cities with populations of 100,000+).

Love their desserts!

Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania will go Democrat next year with their electoral college votes and therefore Trump will be consigned to history and the world will say, Hallelujah!

Libya, Syria and the 6 other countries Obama/Clinton bombed must have missed the hallelujah's.

Who will replace him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back