Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I have no time for religion. You and many others can choose to believe what you want however religion has caused misery to many throughout the world. When you hear some of the conquests in the 14th/15th centuries you begin to realise. How many lives have been lost to build some of the great churches? And what purpose. You don’t need a grand church to show your devotion to god.

wouldn’t argue any of that. But I doubt that you hit Labor politicians anywhere near as hard for their religious beliefs as you do Morrison.

Or any other religion

In fairness, there’s no other religion represented by the side of politics that kirky hates. As a non-believer, I actually understand the ‘happy clappers’ much more than traditional Christianity. If you really believe then your religion should religion should energise you. Kirky seems to hate people energised by their beliefs. He’s probably a practicing Catholic. That’s how they roll.

By right wing christian lobby you mean the working class. "the deplorables"

Is Gabbard a chance. although your guys have already labelled her a russian operative. dont you hate it when people who risk their live for their country turn out to be russian spies. lol. you guys.

Plenty of happy clappers here and not in a religious sense...

wouldn’t argue any of that. But I doubt that you hit Labor politicians anywhere near as hard for their religious beliefs as you do Morrison.

Probably because he is a happy clapper. Shorten isn’t much better than and neither was Rudd.

As I said I have little time for religion. Having travelled extensively thru Europe I see what it means to many people but at the end of the day - religion is a manipulation of the poor and weak minded. All in the name of a mythical being because you have faith.

Was very interesting to go to Alhambra in Granada, what was once an Islamic area in the 13-15th centuries until Christianity over thru it and eventually all Muslims we removed.

And yes I’m going to hell if it exists (unlikely that it does). Can you imagine what all those people who believe in heaven would think if it doesn’t exist?

Last edited:
Probably because he is a happy clapper. Shorten isn’t much better than and neither was Rudd.

As I said I have little time for religion. Having travelled extensively thru Europe I see what it means to many people but at the end of the day - religion is a manipulation of the poor and weak minded. All in the name of a mythical being because you have faith.

Was very interesting to go to Alhambra in Granada, what was once an Islamic area in the 13-15th centuries until Christianity over thru it and eventually all Muslims we removed.

And yes I’m going to hell if it exists (unlikely that it does). Can you imagine what all those people who believe in heaven would think if it doesn’t exist?
Well given your history of being right, you might want to start getting used to the heat

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1970crow

Our Greenie leaning posters on here won't like reading this article quoting a firefighter on the ground fighting these fires.

“How many more homes?” wrote Smith. “How many more acres of destroyed forest and bushland? How many more lives? How much more do we need to endure until you Muppets realise you f**ked up?”
Smith, who volunteers his time as a rural firefighter, said that every time there is a disaster like this, “thousands of people like myself drop what we are doing and go to work. We put ourselves in harm’s way so that another family can have a house to sleep in.”
The “authority figures that have stood for environmental protection” over the past five years are “directly responsible for this devastation”, Smith wrote.
“The fuel loading we are seeing out on the ground is ridiculous. We are looking at 5-10 years of growth, this fuel source is making these fires untouchable, we can’t even get near them to fight them.”

Last edited:
I don’t know, I think he’s delusional enough to think he’s popular, bit like Tony thinking he could be PM again, they are all delusional
Tony was the minister for women (in what must be Australian politics most ludicrous achievment) so he'd have to be thinking that anything's possible after that.

That's an unfair trade. People watch Q&A.

I'd still do it, it's probably the only way you'd get Jones/Bolt away from the media. If defending paedophiles wasn't enough to get Bolt sacked, anything short of him declaring unequivocal support for fascism won't either (and even then it would be no guarantee ...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back