Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't, that's what I'm questioning.
well be at peace then as nowhere did I condone shooting the guy 7 times

What I am questioning is that in all the anger over his shooting that what IS forgotten is that people were also victims of HIS crimes and that the person who was sexually assaulted that he had an arrest warrant out for should not have their crime waived over and forgotten about

that the guy is a piece of sh*t and had been charged with sexual assault - what point are you trying to make?

And people could say the same about you but hey, let’s not go down that rabbit hole.

Seven times is totally excessive. Anyone that doesn’t is an idiot.

well be at peace then as nowhere did I condone shooting the guy 7 times

What I am questioning is that in all the anger over his shooting that what IS forgotten is that people were also victims of HIS crimes and that the person who was sexually assaulted that he had an arrest warrant out for should not have their crime waived over and forgotten about

In life, there are always victims but you don’t use excessive and unnecessary force.

What you have in the USA is people who think that once they have a gun they have a right to use it. And are just waiting to use it. And guess what, most of those so like generally are inclined to be redneck and the like.

In life, there are always victims but you don’t use excessive and unnecessary force.

What you have in the USA is people who think that once they have a gun they have a right to use it. And are just waiting to use it. And guess what, most of those so like generally are inclined to be redneck and the like.

No, the ones doing the killings are the left wing trump hating supporters

Last edited:

No, the ones doing the killings are the left wing trump hating supporters

The sample size of one doesn’t make it the norm.

Do you understand the word meaning of the word most? Obviously not. I didn’t say all, I said most.

Jesus, you ability to comprehend is why you are a Trump supporter.

The sample size of one doesn’t make it the norm.

Do you understand the word meaning of the word most? Obviously not. I didn’t say all, I said most.

Jesus, you ability to comprehend is why you are a Trump supporter.
what i posted is happening there NOW..what you posted is your guess backed up by nothing. You keep proving the use of Village idiot is oh so appropriate EVERY time you post you simpleton

what i posted is happening there NOW..what you posted is your guess backed up by nothing. You keep proving the use of Village idiot is oh so appropriate EVERY time you post you simpleton

There you go again, more abuse. That is how you work, isn’t it. Typical right winger, abuse, abuse, abuse.

Ever been to the USA - ever been to the South? Ever been to the North East? Chalk and cheese in attitudes.

You would go down well in Texas, Georgia, Louisiana and the like.

Again, Trump supporters generally are white uneducated make. Fits you perfectly. Suck on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back