Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some context on Aboriginals in custody is that per population they have 30x in custody... so their deaths in custody as a percentage of their population is staggeringly higher.

Since 2014, the number of aboriginals in custody has increased by 88%, compared to 28% for non-aboriginals.

Aboriginals make up 30% of the prison population & risldiculous high rates in NT & WA.

Ie. This article failed in providing good context imo.

We need to have a serious think about how we can reduce aboriginal incarceration. Why can't the less serious cases be on home detention in their own communities, if they are not a threat?

Something needs to change.

a good portion would be in jail for assaults.

Racist is just about the worst personal insult anyone can be called unless they've shown it to be blatantly obvious by their actions and I most certainly take umbrage at anyone insinuating it towards me or anybody else for that matter without clear proof. Unfortunately it' seems to be "some" go there in these times without even thinking about the stigma it carries with it.

I think that along with terms like mansplaining and others are now used as a last line of defence in an argument when someone is out of their depth.

I think it will be more interesting to see what happens after all the dust settles. Like most things, the protests will wind down and the protestors, rioters and looters will disappear from the streets as will the cops and national guard. People will get over the death of Floyd and the aftermath, just like people have with Corona in Australia. Its just human nature and everything will be forgotten many years later, e.g. the Iraq War back in 2003 (most people don't have a clue what happened back then anymore) or how Bill Clinton smoked a cigar in his secretaries...well you know what.

So its going to be Trump v Biden in November. Its going to be very interesting. Biden scares me as he Alzheimers and doesn't even know where he is half the time. Guess its Trump again but I don't know if I can handle some sections of the media and very loud people with TDS constantly talking about him for another 4 years. Such a difficult choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The police should be sacked and white, liberal “men” should take over the policing of US cities. That would be fun to watch.
To date 273 Police officers have been taken to icu. Not sure how many have been murdered by rioters.

China issuing a travel warning because Australia is supposedly a deeply racist country. Did Xi Jinping join yesterday’s protest.

you couldn’t script how demented the Left have become

China issuing a travel warning because Australia is supposedly a deeply racist country. Did Xi Jinping join yesterday’s protest.

you couldn’t script how demented the Left have become

China is a communist country, we are a democracy. Can you spot the difference between the two?

Oh and insert which letter you want .....

4E96DED3-4DC6-4BCA-954A-30A91B935CE5.jpeg

The police should be sacked and white, liberal “men” should take over the policing of US cities. That would be fun to watch.
To date 273 Police officers have been taken to icu. Not sure how many have been murdered by rioters.

Yeh, the police haven’t been inciting the rioters either have they?

I’m not saying what every single protester has been squeaky clean but stop your crap that the police are innocent as well. Jesus, you need to see a shrink.

Oh dear, it looks like a Trumpster on here was wrong and that blonde that Trump has as a press secretary.

Where was the 'trumpster' wrong. Apparently someone asked you to confirm tear gas was used because they were not there and you were sure the park police chief lied and finally you have put up something that backs your comment up..great for you that you have clarified it..that was all we wanted

Where was the 'trumpster' wrong. Apparently someone asked you to confirm tear gas was used because they were not there and you were sure the park police chief lied and finally you have put up something that backs your comment up..great for you that you have clarified it..that was all we wanted

Can back it up, that is all that matters.

Trump is always wrong, he is never right.

You said the 'trumpster' was wrong..can you point to where he said it wasn't used?. He asked you to confirm the park police chief wrong

There you go

You are so wrong so often it ain’t funny anymore.

Now go away.

There you go

Now go away.
Agai
There you go

Now go away.
No..you said the trumpster was wrong..please point to where that person said anything other that they were not there and didn't know and please put up something to confirm the park chief lied.

Perhaps ask those that have lived in the areas where a lot of these crimes take place in recent times like 1970crow

I don't live in an area like Alice Springs or Port Augusta any more so I can't give an informed opinion but I'm not buying judges and juries treat them any different to other Australians. Having done jury duty in the past as recent as last year that's not my experience with the Australian legal system.
I haven't seen a dodge like that since we had Lever running off half back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back