Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha..you should take up stand up comedy. Stone was targeted by partisans because there never was any dirt on the Trump campaign over Russia - it was literally a predicated attempt to take him down by very very senior people at the FBI and now it looks like Biden and Obama have been implicated under the latest round of unmasking documents. We are waiting for the Durham report but things are not looking good at the moment for Some at the top of the CIA and FBI and possibly some in the Democrat party itself

But for transparency sake, were you just as unhappy that Bill Clinton pardoned nearly 450 people in his time as president - including Terrorists and his own brother?

What about Obama? - pardoning a convicted terrorist and also Chelsea manning for..wait for it..facilitating documents to Wikileaks - A crime Stone was charged with

"Whataboutism"

Surprised not to see any discussion on the Roger Stone sentence pardoning on here.

So this guy spreads a campaign of pro trump misinformation, and then lies to congress about his involvement with it. He's proven guilty of this and given 40 months jail time.

The dude has dirt on trump, but states there's no way he'll ever discuss it. Trump then rewards him with removing his jail sentence for his loyalty.

Holy sh*t. Massive corruption. Trump is now above the law.

If he somehow manages to lose the election, I wonder if he'll just stay in office.
Yes, shouldn't be able to Pardon a mate... but Trump thinks he is above all laws.

I thought all presidents were. Don't they, and governors I think, have a right to pardon criminals. Pretty sure I saw something about Obama doing it.
Presidents have the right to pardon people who have been found guilty of Federal crimes. Governors have the same right for State crimes.

What Trump did wasn't illegal. Morally corrupt, and a clear abuse of his Presidential position... but not illegal.

Presidents have the right to pardon people who have been found guilty of Federal crimes. Governors have the same right for State crimes.

What Trump did wasn't illegal. Morally corrupt, and a clear abuse of his Presidential position... but not illegal.

Seems totally stupid to me. One person overruling decisions made by the justice system.

Haha..you should take up stand up comedy. Stone was targeted by partisans because there never was any dirt on the Trump campaign over Russia - it was literally a predicated attempt to take him down by very very senior people at the FBI and now it looks like Biden and Obama have been implicated under the latest round of unmasking documents. We are waiting for the Durham report but things are not looking good at the moment for Some at the top of the CIA and FBI and possibly some in the Democrat party itself

But for transparency sake, were you just as unhappy that Bill Clinton pardoned nearly 450 people in his time as president - including Terrorists and his own brother?

What about Obama? - pardoning a convicted terrorist and also Chelsea manning for..wait for it..facilitating documents to Wikileaks - A crime Stone was charged with

Gee whiz, what a load of crap.

But nothing unexpected from a Trumpster - “so blind they can not see”.

This cancel culture BS has to stop. Giving into this very vocal minority that just want to trash everything is a disgrace.

Pity for you it ain’t going to happen. Just suck it up Princess.

You do understand the difference between a logo and a name, don’t you? Or is that too difficult to comprehend.

Last edited:
Seems totally stupid to me. One person overruling decisions made by the justice system.
I don't disagree, but the law is the law.

Trump's actions have been thoroughly corrupt, and a massive perversion of justice, but not illegal.

Pity for you it ain’t going to happen. Just suck it up Princess.

You do understand the difference between a logo and a name, don’t you? Or is that too difficult to comprehend.

Suck what up? So you're happy for a vocal minority to try trash everything for no good reason whilst the majority suffers and has to deal with the division it causes that also derails progress and unification. You're a great person. The new age barbarians.

And I guess you must be proud the blackfeet tribe will no longer be recognised and associated with a sports team. Forgotten because of the cancel culture. Even the native american family that designed the logo and many other native americans never had an issue with the term Redskins. Funny that. They are probably the most non political group of people in America and don't give a s**t about all this PC crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It all came down to the dollar and sponsors and the organisation not wanting to deal with this cancel culture minority. That is all.

They will go after the Apache, Chinook, Kiowa and Iroquois helicopters next. And the other sports teams like the Blackhawks, Indians, Braves, etc. Or the car Jeep Cherokee. They will have to change the name for Ohama Beach on the D-Day landings too.

Welcome to the brave new world of the cancel culture. Let's destroy and not create. Its so much easier and nastier to do it that way. So much easier.

Like the silent majority, I don't protest. Never have. I prefer to vote legally.

I'm also not a hypocrite and into virtue signalling like the clear majority of BLM protestors.
You might find this article interesting. BLM founder Cullors is a self avowed marxist

You might find this article interesting. BLM founder Cullors is a self avowed marxist

Brilliant. Both the co-founders are trained Marxists. They openly admit it. They have no interest in the death rate that occurs within black communities where the massive majority of black killings occur. This is why a lot of African Americans hate the organisation.

Marxism equals 100 million deaths. And some people (a very vocal minority btw) march under this banner.

Suck what up? So you're happy for a vocal minority to try trash everything for no good reason whilst the majority suffers and has to deal with the division it causes that also derails progress and unification. You're a great person. The new age barbarians.

And I guess you must be proud the blackfeet tribe will no longer be recognised and associated with a sports team. Forgotten because of the cancel culture. Even the native american family that designed the logo and many other native americans never had an issue with the term Redskins. Funny that. They are probably the most non political group of people in America and don't give a sh*t about all this PC crap.

Slight exaggeration that everything is being trashed. We are not suffering, you are and others with thoughts like yourself are. Get a grip.

No, you can respect the tribe in better ways. Again, a name and a logo are different - Redskins name is inappropriate.

Oh dear, what is this. More than a dozen native Indian leaders say the name should be changed. My goodness.

B

Last edited:
Like the silent majority, I don't protest. Never have. I prefer to vote legally.

I'm also not a hypocrite and into virtue signalling like the clear majority of BLM protestors.

Change doesn’t happen without protest in some cases.

You can vote legally, if you right to vote was been taken away. Perhaps you should have been born in a society where your can’t take those liberties for granted. You might see things differently.

Slight exaggeration that everything is being trashed. We are not suffering, you are and others with thoughts like yourself are. Get a grip.

No, you can respect the tribe in better ways. Again, a name and a logo are different - Redskins name is inappropriate.

Oh dear, what is this. More than a dozen native Indian leaders say the name should be changed. My goodness.

B

9 out of 10 Native Americans don't care about the name. Get a grip. Thanks to the cancel culture, the tribe will be forgotten.

Change doesn’t happen without protest in some cases.

You can vote legally, if you right to vote was been taken away. Perhaps you should have been born in a society where your can’t take those liberties for granted. You might see things differently.

Like this protest? Lol. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Thanks BLM protestors. Thank you!

Like this protest? Lol. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. Thanks BLM protestors. Thank you!

Did you actually read the article? Probably not.

All other rallies throughout Australia, no problem. Get a grip.

The right wing shock jocks and their followers will go bananas today.

Last edited:
I can only assume all these anti-protest people wish to go back to simpler times when women and non-white people couldn't vote. Or maybe even further back when no one could vote?
No, just that these people are anti protest people in a worldwide pandemic..ya know, where this virus is highly contagious and still has no known cure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back