Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the useful idiot returns..there are none as blind as those who shall not see which applies to Kirky

Biden/Harris 2020. Get use to it.

One party is progressive whilst the other has two old blokes. The two old blokes in the GOP sees one with senility and the other is a god bother.

Idiot? Personal abuse. Typical.

Last edited:
Biden/Harris 2020. Get use to it.

One party is progressive whilst the other has two old blokes. The two old blokes in the GOP sees one with senility and the other is a god bother.

Idiot? Personal abuse. Typical.
You are not all there mentally..you literally called us idiots in the post i replied to..as was mentioned on the covid thread..have you been locked in the cellar

Trumps running mate Mike Pence is a religious whackadoo who calls his wife "mother" and thinks you can turn gay people straight with electro-shock therapy. He's a grade A campaigner.

Not sure where to post this but those campaigners from the Liberal party just had to pay me over $7000 in robodebt money they stole from me many years ago. Those right wing pieces of human garbage can eat my ass.

You should be getting that back.

A friend of mine got a letter asking for around 5k, I went through his tax returns and what he'd been paid by Centrelink and from what I could work out there may have been a discrepancy of a 1k at the most.

I explained it all to him and told him to fight it which he did and in the end all he had to pay was around $800.

Pretty sure he told me the other day that he ended up getting it back a couple of weeks ago.

The fact that they asked for $5,000 but then later conceded that it was only $800 was a massive discrepancy. I could understand a couple of hundred dollars difference but $4,200 extra? Absolute madness and hardly surprising that people who were financially struggling were committing suicide because of it believing that they were ruined.

How does that even work? I have not been robo debted.
If you were included in the class action lawsuit, an email would be sent to your MyGov account (assuming you have one). Not sure how they notify people if they aren't on MyGov.

When they are going to actually send your money through however, they send a task message to your online centrelink account. They won't even send you a notification or anything so check it frequently. This link allows you to give them up-to-date banking information so they can send you the money.

(I happen to think using centrelink accounts to handle this is really dumb. I hadn't logged into that account for 6 years but was lucky that I had it linked to my MyGov)

Trumps running mate Mike Pence is a religious whackadoo who calls his wife "mother" and thinks you can turn gay people straight with electro-shock therapy. He's a grade A campaigner.
Well Trump is an anti vaxxer and climate denier, so if they get a flat earther, they will have all bases covered.

He'll need his "mother" standing next to him for the VP debate(s) because he can't be alone with another woman.

Just looked up Jack Posobiec on wikipedia. This guy sounds like a class A chud.

"John Michael Posobiec III born December 14, 1985) is an American alt-right political activist and conspiracy theorist who is considered an Internet troll. Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative" cable news television channel.

Just looked up Jack Posobiec on wikipedia. This guy sounds like a class A chud.

"John Michael Posobiec III born December 14, 1985) is an American alt-right political activist and conspiracy theorist who is considered an Internet troll. Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring. As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.
I just saw a picture of joe biden reading a script when speaking to the person he apparently wanted as his VP - oh and his phone was upside down..seems like John Michael Posobiec III is 100% correct and there are more out these reporting it too

Edit - but it seems his media mouthpieces have been caught out trying to edit it out - partisan hacks at MSDNC

Poor ol' Joe..he probably didn't even know who he was speaking with or what day of the week it is..needs to move to gods waiting room rather than the oval office

Seems to me that he's on a call as well (which is on loudspeaker), so it's possible that he's facing the phone speaker that way so the laptop mic can hear it.

That may not be the case, but it seems the most likely reason why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just saw a picture of joe biden reading a script when speaking to the person he apparently wanted as his VP - oh and his phone was upside down..seems like John Michael Posobiec III is 100% correct and there are more out these reporting it too

Edit - but it seems his media mouthpieces have been caught out trying to edit it out - partisan hacks at MSDNC

Haha imagine Fox News running that story after all their Trump/Epstein cropping.

Biden’s running mate has a great smile seems very genuine.
can tell a lot by a smile. I like her.
Obviously has a good sense of humour to.

1597224267855.gif

This is strange. Are there things to hide by Government

Not based on that article.

Perhaps if farmers offered incentives like accommodation etc then perhaps it makes sense. Overseas visitors do it to keep the visa conditions, others would they do it? Probably not. Farmers have taken advantage of a loophole for their benefit.

They do, it's just that they charge unscrupulously for it. Although, I doubt they're all like that, but there's been a lot of horror stories in the past. Gone seem to be the days when school kids would pick fruit in holidays. I remember nearly doing it one year.

Not sure where to post this but those campaigners from the Liberal party just had to pay me over $7000 in robodebt money they stole from me many years ago. Those right wing pieces of human garbage can eat my ass.

Out of interest, when you got the original debt notice did it Identify the period it related to and the information that you needed to provide to have the debt reversed? I understand where it went wrong in terms of debt creation, I just don't understand how there weren't processes in place and opportunity for the error to be reversed.

You should be getting that back.

A friend of mine got a letter asking for around 5k, I went through his tax returns and what he'd been paid by Centrelink and from what I could work out there may have been a discrepancy of a 1k at the most.

I explained it all to him and told him to fight it which he did and in the end all he had to pay was around $800.

Pretty sure he told me the other day that he ended up getting it back a couple of weeks ago.

The fact that they asked for $5,000 but then later conceded that it was only $800 was a massive discrepancy. I could understand a couple of hundred dollars difference but $4,200 extra? Absolute madness and hardly surprising that people who were financially struggling were committing suicide because of it believing that they were ruined.

Easy now though, just legislate a date that all fortnightly and weekly pay periods and govt benefits start from. Make monthly illegal. STP can then match exact dates with Centrelink and deductions automatically processed the following cycle. Obviously there'll still be some issues with employers and STP lodgement, but this would automate 90% of the adjustments. Late STP lodgements would only delay a portion of the 10% and the balance is no further backwards than where its at right now. Pretty simple.

Smart move by the Democrats appointing Harris as Creepy Joe's VP. Anyone who criticises her for her flip/flop opinions and whoring to Wall Street will be labelled a racist.

Interesting she publicly said she supported those women who accused Creepy Joe of sexual assault yet she's okay with partnering up with him. So much for the #metoo movement - yet another Leftist cult destroyed by it's own hypocrisy.

Smart move by the Democrats appointing Harris as Creepy Joe's VP. Anyone who criticises her for her flip/flop opinions and whoring to Wall Street will be labelled a racist.

Interesting she publicly said she supported those women who accused Creepy Joe of sexual assault yet she's okay with partnering up with him. So much for the #metoo movement - yet another Leftist cult destroyed by it's own hypocrisy.

No, she will make mince meat of Pence in the VP debate. She will crucify him.

She is an excellent choice and the fear in Trump and his supporters is a great thing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back