Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight difference... Ardern's actions aren't illegal, and don't contravene the NZ Constitution; Trump's on the other hand...
what DID trump actually do though - dared to say it out loud. Adern has already postponed by a few days and is looking at further postponing it and is looking at whether it can be done constitutionally. I really hope you are not suggesting the seeming is worse than the doing

Democrat voters at work again looting and destroying - pity they picked on a place that supports kids with cancer. but you won't see any condemnation from the usual suspects on this thread

Apparently every looter is a democrat voter, yep okay that's such a typical alt-right take.

That would be like someone saying every racist is a republican voter.

It's a completely baseless statement used to try and falsely associate abhorrent behaviour to a particular political party.

Apparently every looter is a democrat voter, yep okay that's such a typical alt-right take.

That would be like someone saying every racist is a republican voter.

It's a completely baseless statement used to try and falsely associate abhorrent behaviour to a particular political party.
hook line and sinker..instead of condemning the violence, defend the reference to the democrats

Any chance of a retraction relapse?

You do understand that there's a distinct difference between everyone and majority don't you?

The only thing your post does is confirm my initial thoughts on your hilarious alt-right takes on things.

Also, using Pewdiepie as source bwhahahahahahahahahaha

You do understand that there's a distinct difference between everyone and majority don't you?

The only thing your post does is confirm my initial thoughts on your hilarious alt-right takes on things.
oh ffs are you serious - 80% are identifying as democrat..why not just pull back and condemn the violence and acknowledge the vast majority of these people are democrat voters. why is it so hard to condemn the violence or is that a distant second to daring to out democrat supporters as the very likely suspects

what DID trump actually do though - dared to say it out loud. Adern has already postponed by a few days and is looking at further postponing it and is looking at whether it can be done constitutionally. I really hope you are not suggesting the seeming is worse than the doing
Proposing something illegal is worse than doing something legal.

oh ffs are you serious - 80% are identifying as democrat..why not just pull back and condemn the violence and acknowledge the vast majority of these people are democrat voters. why is it so hard to condemn the violence or is that a distant second to daring to out democrat supporters as the very likely suspects

Considering that you're doubling down on your nonsense.

You've posted a link to an article that says that 80% of BLM protestors are white democrats to justify your claim that all looters are Democrats. Also considering that your citing Pewdiepie as a source is frigging hilarious.

Do I really have to spell it out to you?

There's so many logical fallacies in your argument, so if your argument is that 80% of the BLM protestors are white democrats then considering that all the vision I've seen of the looting seems to be primary African American means that your evidence completely contradicts itself.

Considering that you're doubling down on your nonsense.

You've posted a link to an article that says that 80% of BLM protestors are white democrats to justify your claim that all looters are Democrats. Also considering that your citing Pewdiepie as a source is frigging hilarious.

Do I really have to spell it out to you?

There's so many logical fallacies in your argument, so if your argument is that 80% of the BLM protestors are white democrats then considering that all the vision I've seen of the looting seems to be primary African American means that your evidence completely contradicts itself.
you are unbelievable - you have not just doubled down - but tripled down AND keep on deflecting from condemning the violence. So from the footage you have seen..so you ave seen every part of every riot / protest / looting have you? - really have you. Why don't you put up some actual evidence like polling to show that the vast majority of protesters / looters / rioters etc are NOT democrat aligned / leaning. I have posted a poll widely used by the media but somehow YOU don't want to accept it.

So you have replied to me on numerous occasions and have deflected each time from condemning the violence yet want to haggle over me using the term democrat voters. It says much

Edit..it is just astonishing that the left on here simply refuse to condemn the violence and looting

No protests. No riots. Where is the outrage from the deranged Left for the murder of this little boy. He's only white. Nazi?

you are unbelievable - you have not just doubled down - but tripled down AND keep on deflecting from condemning the violence. So from the footage you have seen..so you ave seen every part of every riot / protest / looting have you? - really have you. Why don't you put up some actual evidence like polling to show that the vast majority of protesters / looters / rioters etc are NOT democrat aligned / leaning. I have posted a poll widely used by the media but somehow YOU don't want to accept it.

So you have replied to me on numerous occasions and have deflected each time from condemning the violence yet want to haggle over me using the term democrat voters. It says much

Edit..it is just astonishing that the left on here simply refuse to condemn the violence and looting

Since when have I ever condoned violence?

Most of your points consist of baseless generalisations that are completely laughable.

I point out how stupid your reasoning is and you come back and say that I'm condoning violence 😂

So when people roast Hanson Young about making those ridiculous generalisations
about men based on violence against women that means they're condoning domestic violence?

That's the sheer stupidity of your claim.

You still don't get the fact that the protestors have condemned the looters and disassociated themselves from the looting yet you're trying to use stats about the BLM as evidence to prove that every looter is a democrat.

Not only that but using Pewdiepie as a source, don't you alt-righters all use the term fake news?
Yet now you're sourcing a Youtuber as a reliable and trust worthy source.

You seem to be so engrossed in alt-right dogma that you can't seem to be able to detect fact from fiction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when have I ever condoned violence?

Most of your points consist of baseless generalisations that are completely laughable.

I point out how stupid your reasoning is and you come back and say that I'm condoning violence 😂

So when people roast Hanson Young about making those ridiculous generalisations
about men based on violence against women that means they're condoning domestic violence?

That's the sheer stupidity of your claim.

You still don't get the fact that the protestors have condemned the looters and disassociated themselves from the looting yet you're trying to use stats about the BLM as evidence to prove that every looter is a democrat.

Not only that but using Pewdiepie as a source, don't you alt-righters all use the term fake news?
Yet now you're sourcing a Youtuber as a reliable and trust worthy source.

You seem to be so engrossed in alt-right dogma that you can't seem to be able to detect fact from fiction.
That is an awful lot of words to solidify the fact you are deflecting from condemning the violence..i couldnt give 2 shits about your warped notion that anyone not in lockstep with the left is alt right. It is laughable. But as i posted an article decrying ronald mcdonald house being smashed up with terrified cancer suffering kids inside all you have...repeatedly...done is to deflect and get hing up on whether is was all democrat voting rioters or almost all democrat voting rioters.

I called it in the original post and you most certainly have not disappointed in how i knew the replies to the post would be

That is an awful lot of words to solidify the fact you are deflecting from condemning the violence..i couldnt give 2 shits about your warped notion that anyone not in lockstep with the left is alt right. It is laughable. But as i posted an article decrying ronald mcdonald house being smashed up with terrified cancer suffering kids inside all you have...repeatedly...done is to deflect and get hing up on whether is was all democrat voting rioters or almost all democrat voting rioters.

I called it in the original post and you most certainly have not disappointed in how i knew the replies to the post would be

More lunacy

There's been plenty of differing right wing political opinions on here from conservative to moderate right and now one or two alt-righters, just the same as there's moderate left and far left as well. Trying to say I label anyone who has right wing political beliefs as alt-right is another laughable take/false gerenalisation from you.

I still cannot stop laughing about your condoning violence accusation, I even had to explain it to my wife because she thought I'd seen a funny meme or joke and was wondering why I was laughing

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
More lunacy

There's been plenty of differing right wing political opinions on here from conservative to moderate right, another laughable take/false gerenalisation from you

I still cannot stop laughing about your condoning violence accusation, I even had to explain it to my wife because she thought I'd seen a funny meme or joke and was wondering why I was laughing

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You must have done a poor job because most sane people would just ask why you don't just say that violence against a place helping kids with cancer is wrong and those who did it should be punished. you have had almost a dozen posts that you could have just made that comment in relation to the article I posted but you haven't. What you have focused on is akin to worrying about the position of the deck chairs on the titanic. The real issue is the violence..blind freddy can see that

But your comments just don't pass the pub test. Here is the thrust of the 'protests'

Defund the police
Silence those who don't support the BLM movemnet
Set up anti government autonomous zones
Reparations
Attack federal buildings
Attack federal agents
Abolish Ice

Not one of those is a republican position - ya know conservatives get their name because they are conservative

And then the rioters have been consistent in their vitriol against trump and anyone supporting the MAGA movement

I am done wasting my time with you as your position on this is telling

No protests. No riots. Where is the outrage from the deranged Left for the murder of this little boy. He's only white. Nazi?

I really enjoy the way you play the victim on behalf of all of us whiteys, it's good to know you have our back.
I particularly like the way you use the murder of a child to take a political dig, seems very appropriate.
You generate faux outrage about something that can neither be measured or proven (the amount of media coverage that you would consider appropriate), call it inadequate and then follows the righteousness.

Is this a new low? wtf. That poor family.

I can see the logic of postponing it in the US where it’s medically dangerous to go vote. Especially in crowded busy cities. I can imagine how difficult it will be to have an effective vote currently. I don’t know why mail in voting is problematic in the US, it seems to be fine here.
New Zealand are just a jumpy fearful bunch under Ardern.
I just think she’s got a fearful conscience after that *head shot up the mosques under her watch and think she’s super conservative in this area now because of it.
They will sort this out pretty fast and could safely vote in most areas. Might have a bit of an asterisk to it though, like this AFL season.

Proposing something illegal is worse than doing something legal.
No , him asking the question seems pretty bloody logical under the circumstances to me, an unprecedented medical catastrophe seems like a game changer in pretty much all facets of life, why not voting to. Illegal is not even the correct word to use. It’s just not constitutionally allowed. The US constitution is looking every bit 235 year out of date in some areas. Their interpretation of right to bear arms is completely ****ed up.

Last edited:
I don’t know why mail in voting is problematic in the US, it seems to be fine here.
It's become problematic because Trump has said it is.
That seems to be a reasonably transparent attempt to prevent voting in this way - which I guess is because the republicans feel it's not in their interest.

How any of this is acceptable seems insane to me though: the stuff the US does with voting on a Tuesday (while people are at work), having too few polling places (preventing ability to vote) in many places, preventing mail in/remote voting (and gutting the USPS) - I don't know how acting to prevent people voting is allowable in any free democracy.

It's become problematic because Trump has said it is.
That seems to be a reasonably transparent attempt to prevent voting in this way - which I guess is because the republicans feel it's not in their interest.

How any of this is acceptable seems insane to me though: the stuff the US does with voting on a Tuesday (while people are at work), having too few polling places (preventing ability to vote) in many places, preventing mail in/remote voting (and gutting the USPS) - I don't know how acting to prevent people voting is allowable in any free democracy.

You need to understand why it is a Tuesday.

It was based on the good ole days for rural/farmer voters - they would go to their local church on a Sunday then travel to town on the Monday and vote on a Tuesday. This was back in the horse and cart days.

It actually isn’t in the Constitution but was passed by law by Congress in the 1840’s. The Republicans won’t ever change it because it suits them by having it on a week day (less workers have ability to vote which would traditionally vote Democrat).

This should worry CTID - South Carolina of all places less than 3 months to go. Not a poll, an actual election result.

You must have done a poor job because most sane people would just ask why you don't just say that violence against a place helping kids with cancer is wrong and those who did it should be punished. you have had almost a dozen posts that you could have just made that comment in relation to the article I posted but you haven't. What you have focused on is akin to worrying about the position of the deck chairs on the titanic. The real issue is the violence..blind freddy can see that

But your comments just don't pass the pub test. Here is the thrust of the 'protests'

Defund the police
Silence those who don't support the BLM movemnet
Set up anti government autonomous zones
Reparations
Attack federal buildings
Attack federal agents
Abolish Ice

Not one of those is a republican position - ya know conservatives get their name because they are conservative

And then the rioters have been consistent in their vitriol against trump and anyone supporting the MAGA movement

I am done wasting my time with you as your position on this is telling

Anyone would think the cities are burning to the ground.

The Portland riots, as you call them, were a couple of streets. That is it. The sky is failing. How is it going Henny Penny?

Your lot work on fear. Fear is your only weapon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back