Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
Trump saying the quiet part loud at a Town Hall. I know he only cares about his base but I can't believe he was dumb enough to actually admit it.

You guys a hoot arguing about septic tanks.

A drug phuqed piece of s**t with a violent record, tries to pass counterfeit Notes. He knows the pigs are coming, but he's so off his head, he doesn't go anywhere. When they arrive, he swallowed a s**t load of fentanyl and sits in his car spinning out. He doesn't get out, cops asked and asked and asked. Friends were pleading with him to get out before they pull him out. Then he fights. They hold him down, the way they're trained to, training developed over thousands of incidents. But he ods on the fentanyl.

Then the riots organized by a certain political party to stir up racial Divide

The next one, on May 3rd, this piece of s**t found out his ex had been out drinking., broke in when she got home, sleeping in her bed., with her kid. Wales her up, questioned her about what she been doing, sticks his hand in her vagina to see if she had been rooting, threatens her, steals her cat and bank card, makes 2 withdrawals

When the cops caught up with him, he knew he was phuqed , ignored thier directives, went to his car and leaned in. He has priors for concealed weapons and assault police.

So the riots start again.

Then a white guy from the left, armed with a pistol, goes to a riot, and meets a kid with a rifle, from the right, and chases him down the street. What was the kid suppose to do, an adult with a gun chases him, so he shot him lol.. Then the adult who took on a kid and lost, carries on like a girl about how he has no bicep. Well, don't go around with guns chasing kids, and you would still have a bicep lol.. Both shouldn't of been there. White guys shooting themselves up over a monster who got what he deserved.

You couldn't Make This s**t up.

And then a racist sex offendor running for president and his right hand person, who broke the record incarceraring black people, blame it all on trump lol. Say they care...

And you dills arguing over these sad examples of humans..

This thread attracting all the Trumpers is making it so much easier to fill out my ignore list. I can't believe I didn't have gibbsgamble on there.

It's hilarious how Trump goes to water the moment there is any kind of push back at all.

You wouldn't last long with Trump if you're not a yes person. He's the most ignorant, obnoxious and defensive person I've ever seen. Unbelievable that enough Democrats hated Hillary enough to hand the a White House to this knob. And that there's even a possibility for a second term. America, * yeh!

You wouldn't last long with Trump if you're not a yes person. He's the most ignorant, obnoxious and defensive person I've ever seen. Unbelievable that enough Democrats hated Hillary enough to hand the a White House to this knob. And that there's even a possibility for a second term. America, fu** yeh!

It is all about getting people out to vote. The voters didn’t want another dynasty.

Not sure they, the voters, thought Trump would be like this. He told them what they wanted to hear. The only problem is he is a serial liar and bullshitter.

Honestly I still think that Trump will get a 2nd term.

Ohio is always the barometer, for whatever reason they're a swing state that constantly mirrors the outcome of the election. They way they're swinging is usually a good representation of where the middle ground is sitting and Trump is slightly ahead in the polls there so that's an indication to me that the Democrats aren't winning over the swing states as much as they need to be.

This is where the Democrats struggled back in 2016 with those swing states and this time I don't think it's looking any different.

Ohio is always the barometer, for whatever reason they're a swing state that constantly mirrors the outcome of the election. They way they're swinging is usually a good representation of where the middle ground is sitting and Trump is slightly ahead in the polls there so that's an indication to me that the Democrats aren't winning over the swing states as much as they need to be.

This is where the Democrats struggled back in 2016 with those swing states and this time I don't think it's looking any different.

Surely more democrats will get off arse and vote this time around though.

Biden is polling way ahead of Trump in key swing states like Wisconsin, Michigan & Pennsylvania. He's also up in Ohio which is typically pretty conservative. I'm not sure why you pick Ohio to be your barometer. Biden is even up in Florida of all places.

Unless your one of those people who buys into the myth that polling is completely worthless. I would point out to you there were polls that had Trump winning by slim margins in swing states in 2016 just before the election and that people have been peddling a false narrative that the polls being way off in 2016. They weren't.

The only way I can see Trump winning this election is if his voter suppression tactics (e.g. defunding the post office) are actually successful enough to swing the result. He's out there telling his voters to commit a felony and vote twice. American intelligence agencies have also said they know Russia will be trying to meddle in the election too. We can also be damned sure Trump won't accept the results of the election.

Short of a Biden landslide, if this thing goes down to the wire, expect all kinds of *ery.

Meanwhile throw another one on the pile.

BadUnimportantAbalone-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile throw another one on the pile.

BadUnimportantAbalone-size_restricted.gif

I Always question the motives when it's a very public figure at an important time and the event took place numerous years ago. I mean, why now, why not earlier? No different to Biden, how long ago was that? And where's that gone? Not saying it's not true, just that I'm suspicious due to the the timing.

Ohio use to be a swing state - the change in demographics suggest it is moving to the right as is to a lesser extent Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Southern States trending blue are North Carolina, even Georgia and Texas.

The Republicans rely on white males, which as a % of population are decreasing.

For reference the Democrats only need to win back Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. The bad news for Trump is that he is trailing in Arizona and barely in front in Florida and North Carolina and even Texas is in play. If Biden only wins Texas and none of those other mentioned 6 states it is all over red rover with its 38 electoral college votes.

Biden has many ways to win, Trump doesn’t he needs to hold what he has got. No other states are going to swing to him. The polls have been consistent for months - I feel people’s minds have been made up for awhile.

Last edited:
I Always question the motives when it's a very public figure at an important time and the event took place numerous years ago. I mean, why now, why not earlier? No different to Biden, how long ago was that? And where's that gone? Not saying it's not true, just that I'm suspicious due to the the timing.

Should Trump lose just wait to see the pending litigation - only the Presidency has saved him. New York State have a book of charges waiting for him.

Should Trump lose just wait to see the pending litigation - only the Presidency has saved him. New York State have a book of charges waiting for him.
I'm not sure he will lose. He's got people that will vote for him no matter what he does. He can literally do anything.
Then there's the election fixing.
Then if it's close, or if he actually loses he can just rule it invalid.

I'm not sure he will lose. He's got people that will vote for him no matter what he does. He can literally do anything.
He can't just rule it invalid. States run the elections. That isn't to say he can't hold s**t up in the courts though. The amount of he leeway he has will be directly tied to the margin. If it's a blowout, he's ****ed no matter what. If it's close, I'm expecting all kinds of craziness.

Not that I needed anymore proof that Trump supporters are the dumbest *ers on the planet but I'll post this anyway because Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is a treasure.

In one part of the video there was a guy supporting the idea that NY should not being given a vaccine. In another part they defend fake audio of Trump arguing with Dr Birx over whether people should be put into human sized microwaves to treat the virus.

Last edited:

He can’t rule it invalid - he might think he can however he can’t.

Just saw one of his town hall meetings - at one point he says “herd mentality” in relation to Covid-19, he meant to say “herd immunity”. And he thinks Biden has cognitive issues 😱!

Not that I needed anymore proof that Trump supporters are the dumbest f***ers on the planet but I'll post this anyway because Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is a treasure.

In one part of the video there was a guy supporting the idea that NY should not being given a vaccine. In another part they defend fake audio of Trump arguing with Dr Birx over whether people should be put into human sized microwaves to treat the virus.

“Gold Jerry, gold”

Remember these Trump supporters are like the Flat Earthers - actually most Flat Earthers are probably Trump supporters. You have to be a very special dumb arse to be both a Flat Earther and Trump Supporter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back