Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
While all the Trumpers are out there blathering about Biden being senile, Trump himself is demanding Joe take a drug test because his debate performances are "record setting UNEVEN".

Looks like Bill Barr's little investigation that CTID has been going on about was a huge nothingburger.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Oh a nothing burger eh..lets see how many democrat partisan deep staters end up going down once it is done

It's a great thing watching Trump and the Senate comply with the constitution and push ahead to appoint the impeccable Amy Comey Barrett to the Supreme Court - should be before the end of October. What an upstanding character she is and she will make a great addition to the court for the next 40 + years

Last edited:

Soros is behind much of the problems and he is funding democrats and radicals..oh and election rigging

Hunter and Joe Biden - Burisma and the scandal that the left wing media have tried and tried to cover up

“Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board negatively impacted the efforts of dedicated career service individuals who were fighting to push for anticorruption measures in Ukraine,” the report says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump better hope he can cheat his way to victory because the polls are looking pretty ugly for him.

The polls have been very consistent and what is underpinning them is the female vote - Biden has a huge margin over Trump with the female vote.

As expected the white male vote is still holding up - due in no part to all those uneducated white males.

Soros is behind much of the problems and he is funding democrats and radicals..oh and election rigging

Yeh, because we have a pandemic in the USA and the safest way to vote is via mail in ballot which a number of States namely Colorado and Washington have used for many presidential elections.

The issue you have is if there is a high % of people voting, Trump has minimal chance of winning.

Glory be that it be the case.

Yeh, because we have a pandemic in the USA and the safest way to vote is via mail in ballot which a number of States namely Colorado and Washington have used for many presidential elections.

The issue you have is if there is a high % of people voting, Trump has minimal chance of winning.

Glory be that it be the case.
what a load of shite..funny the people pushing the mail in voting being the safest way to vote were dead silent or outwardly supportive of the mass riots / protests for Floyd and others. Weren't worried about people being outdoors and close together then. That would be called hypocrisy. Ya know, thousands of people protesting and rioting close together

I know the people who run Lincoln Project are pieces of s**t. I've mentioned this before. They are just very good at making attack ads, much better than the Democrats in this regard. If Biden does win the election, his people better be taking notes because the Lincoln Project will immediately take that talent and aim it at the Dems. In the mean time I'm happy for them to keep smashing Trump. Enemy of my enemy.

I've missed something. Have the debates happened and Trump is saying Biden took debate enhancing drugs?
No. I assume he's talking about the debates during the primary.

I just think it's a bizarre strategy. Trump's team has spent considerable amount of money, time and energy trying to convince people his opponent is senile and now that Biden managed to get through a few events without looking like a geriatric, they're saying he must be on performance enhancing drugs.

No. I assume he's talking about the debates during the primary.

I just think it's a bizarre strategy. Trump's team has spent considerable amount of money, time and energy trying to convince people his opponent is senile and now that Biden managed to get through a few events without looking like a geriatric, they're saying he must be on performance enhancing drugs.

Have any of them listened to Trump without a teleprompter. The debate will be interesting to see who rambles on the most.

Have any of them listened to Trump without a teleprompter. The debate will be interesting to see who rambles on the most.

The difference is that Trump rambles coherently. He talks in circles, but completes sentences and repeats himself a lot. The worst of Biden sees him trailing off and half finishing words. It's a terrible choice confronting Americans. But Biden seems a far better human than Trump with no obvious character flaws. He just seems close to dementia. Which is different to Trump, who's just a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back