Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:

Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I asked if We could get rid of the politics from this page. None of you clearly are interested in doing that. So, it is what it is. And seriously, you have a bloody gall to pick ANYONE up for anything when you are posting under another frigging name because you lost a bet, but couldn’t keep away.

oh and I’ve liked LOTS of photos in my time, if I think they are funny. Sometimes they involve politicians of either persuasion.
I read that and all I read is the deflective ramblings of a hypocrite. Justify it all you want, but that’s you, a raging lefty do goody hypocrite.

As for my bloody gall, I don’t give a toss what you think I should be doing, you just don’t like it that I’m only one of the few that actually call you out on it because you’re a protected species. Maybe I’ll rescind my request to cancel this account just to keep you in check.

You found it funny, you’re owning up to that? And I call bullshit anyway, you wouldn’t laugh at anyone from the left.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
It is one thing to denounce the riots and it is a totally different to not denounce the instigator of the riots, Donald J Trump which he hasn’t and he won’t do. Therefore the photo is apt and only someone without an ounce of humour wouldn’t see that.

Looked in a mirror, your hypocrisy know no bounds.

Now back to topic.
Morrison won't denounce the traitor-In-chief Trump as he handed him the some worthless medal. Morrison should hand it back and call out Trump for the coup he tried to orchestrate.

Maybe we could sent this silly bugger out to a mining camp. If she wants to be safe. 🤣

Problem with a remote location is a lack of a teaching hospital facilities if needed.

The Darwin facility is still close enough to the RDH.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
It is one thing to denounce the riots and it is a totally different to not denounce the instigator of the riots, Donald J Trump which he hasn’t and he won’t do. Therefore the photo is apt and only someone without an ounce of humour wouldn’t see that.

Looked in a mirror, your hypocrisy know no bounds.

Now back to topic.

Why’s this s**t in the corona thread.
Mods move this to the politics thread.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Problem with a remote location is a lack of a teaching hospital facilities if needed.

The Darwin facility is still close enough to the RDH.
Exactly. She must follow this BigFooty thread for some stupid knee jerk ideas. 🤣

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sorry mods have lost the plot here.
I don’t mean the one that takes hangers and kicks goals.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is wanting a federal government willing to take charge AND make competent decisions really that unreasonable?

You seem to be inferring we should be willing to settle for them not taking charge because they're incompetent... as a voter and taxpayer I don't find that at all acceptable.

You do understand that the commonwealth government's powers are constrained by the the constitution . You know, the document that protects the states against the commonwealth? The same powers that the states refuse to yield. You really are a lifetime public servant. You wouldn't last 2 weeks in private enterprise. And you might respond angrily to that, but there's no doubt that it's true.

Last edited:

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Looks like you can only post daily numbers now.
That’s utterly boring. There’s more to corona than just the death toll. It’s all encompassing. Unfortunately it will outlast Scuds and Patriots in the vernacular.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Morrison won't denounce the traitor-In-chief Trump as he handed him the some worthless medal. Morrison should hand it back and call out Trump for the coup he tried to orchestrate.

Politicians are mostly weasels. Rarely do we seem to get a strong character as leader. Trump's words were exceedingly clear. You can argue the degree of intent relative to the outcome, but at the absolute minimum, people cannot argue that he wasn't at least misguided. And relative to the office and power that he weilds and the nature of those hanging upon his words, even misguided is massively below the minimum expectation.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
You do understand that the commonwealth government's powers are constrained by the the constitution . You know, the document that protects the states against the commonwealth? The same powers that the states refuse to yield. You really are a lifetime public servant. You wouldn't last 2 weeks in private enterprise. And you might respond angrily to that, but there's no doubt that it's true.

Except I've spent most of my working career in private enterprise. The government work is relatively recent.

I've worked for a small company with a dozen employees and also in one of Australias largest companies.

But tell me again how I wouldn't have survived.

Also for the record, my experience has been the people working in health are a lot harder working than most in private enterprise; So take your public servant stereotypes and shove them up your ass ok?

Also you are being non genuine given the question I was answering was " Do you really want the federal government to call the shots or not. If not, you really should STFU about it. "

Apparently the fact my answer stumped you means you had to go off on a personal attack.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
What a bunch of douchebags - the Secret Service there to protect you, have to use the next door neighbours toilets. WTF!

My client went away for the weekend yesterday. Laundry door was locked and they parked their bloody car right in front of the garage so I had to scaffold plank over their car and risk damaging it, to complete the job they asked me to do. Had to hold on until lunchtime to, for the loo. Some people. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
My client went away for the weekend yesterday. Laundry door was locked and they parked their bloody car right in front of the garage so I had to scaffold plank over their car and risk damaging it, to complete the job they asked me to do. Had to hold on until lunchtime to, for the loo. Some people. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

I’d put a % on for the inconvenience of not getting access to a convenience if you could. Some individuals are really douchebags.

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Politicians are mostly weasels. Rarely do we seem to get a strong character as leader. Trump's words were exceedingly clear. You can argue the degree of intent relative to the outcome, but at the absolute minimum, people cannot argue that he wasn't at least misguided. And relative to the office and power that he weilds and the nature of those hanging upon his words, even misguided is massively below the minimum expectation.
Trump has been blatantly lying for months about the election result while stirring up his mainly white supremacist base. Where he crossed the line is when he essentially directed a mob to take matters into their own hands and overthrow the govt by any means necessary while also placing a bounty on his own Vice President's head. This could have been a mass murder of Democrats and Republicans in the Capital. Pence and Pelosi only missed these domestic terrorists by 30 feet due to the cop that directed them up the stairs away from the entrance while they were ushered into a room. Trump should be charged with sedition and treason.

Dec 29, 2000
AFL Club
Adelaide
6ABB8C44-B4C4-4EA4-BE81-4CA5BFCC1441.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back