Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:

Click on the watch on facebook link to see a great takedown of angry little greta's ill informed rant

I watched a bit of a documentary with her in it , her dad said she’s autistic or Aspergers. Can’t remember which spectrum. Clearly high functioning. Definitely has that singular focus thing going on.

So I’m at Cazalys last night and I remarked about all the staff wearing masks. The servers at the bar on the hill all wearing masks, the security guy directing us which bar worker to go to, wearing a mask. All the security around the oval standing 4 or 5 metres inside the fence, wearing masks.
Not one person in the crowd wearing a mask.
Really what is this bullshit insanity. I really can’t take this rubbish seriously it is just too silly for me.

So I’m at Cazalys last night and I remarked about all the staff wearing masks. The servers at the bar on the hill all wearing masks, the security guy directing us which bar worker to go to, wearing a mask. All the security around the oval standing 4 or 5 metres inside the fence, wearing masks.
Not one person in the crowd wearing a mask.
Really what is this bullshit insanity. I really can’t take this rubbish seriously it is just too silly for me.

No-one grounded in reality is following the mask or ”variant” narrative. It’s all completely farcical, and the only people who buy it are people who just believe anything.

When going to another country to better your life but you don’t meet the criteria you need to work around the rules. You need to be prepared to tell people what they want to hear not necessarily the truth. No one will advocate for you better or with more conviction than yourself. This method is open to anyone that has the tenacity to do what it takes.

lol this country is f’ed if this kind of sh*t is allowed to become the norm.
What, politicians using the police as their own bodyguards/attackdogs or randoms posing as journalists thinking they can jamb an iPhone in your bathroom window in the name of just reporting a story.

Police? Do you even know the details of this story?
Not a lot but enough to know that
NSW Police Fixated Person’s Investigation Unit. Is the police.
Do you think they’ve sent him to Guantanamo Bay? I don’t know the full details of what these guys have been up to. I expect the cops would have assessed what they are doing and send the appropriate people. NSW have an ICAC so I’d be surprised if Barilaro did anything too far outside reporting their transgressions (in his opinion) and pushing cops from his privileged position.

Not a lot but enough to know that
NSW Police Fixated Person’s Investigation Unit. Is the police.
Do you think they’ve sent him to Guantanamo Bay? I don’t know the full details of what these guys have been up to. I expect the cops would have assessed what they are doing and send the appropriate people. NSW have an ICAC so I’d be surprised if Barilaro did anything too far outside reporting their transgressions (in his opinion) and pushing cops from his privileged position.
He or his driver made factually incorrect reports to the police (there's video evidence) and then the police sent anti terrorism group to arrest him a few hours later. It's dodgy and just plain weird.

What the hell is going on with scomo and that qanon guy? Weird s**t especially with that speech. Not sure if people realise how many levels of scrutiny a public statement /speech goes through in a department before it's cleared. Words are very carefully selected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it’s ok for the government to put a blanket ban on everyone in the country from leaving Australia or returning. Which is clearly not legal but for the courts ruling it is because of medical emergency. A medical emergency which has no definition or limitations. But it’s an outrageous request that workers in close contact with people in quarantine or getting transported etc get tested or need to be vaccinated. If the government can tromp all over the rights of the whole population which are zero danger they can certainly do the same in areas of high risk.
When quizzed by Leah Sales why is this guy not vaccinated on 7:30.
I just watched some Bloke say this was an “unknown, unknown”
I ******* know it, how hard is it to work this s**t out if it’s actually your job to know it.🤦🏻‍♂️

What the hell is going on with scomo and that qanon guy? Weird sh*t especially with that speech. Not sure if people realise how many levels of scrutiny a public statement /speech goes through in a department before it's cleared. Words are very carefully selected.
What speech?

What speech?
National apology speech for institutional sexualising abuse. Think it was in 2018.

He defined the sexual abuse as 'ritual sexual abuse'. The royal commission does mention that some sexual abuse happened as a part of initiation rituals, but it's obviously a part of a myriad of ways that sexual abuse occurred. The term also wasn't anywhere in the speech brief and the group advising on the speech deny that they used that term.

The reason it's weird is that his friend, who is a prominent qanon believer, was bragging to others about how he was trying to get the term in the speech. Could just be coincidence, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to put the term in the speech in the first place.

Not suggesting scomo is involved in qanon, but it raises some questions as to his association with the bloke.

Looks like the Morrison's have distanced themselves from the guy and his wife. The guy and his son have gone full crazy now and even turned on scomo because he got the vaccine! Bizarre stuff.

So nearly all Covid deaths are people with pre existing co-morbidities. Dying with not from Covid. Ridiculous overreacting worldwide for nothing. 🤦🏻‍♂️

He defined the sexual abuse as 'ritual sexual abuse'. The royal commission does mention that some sexual abuse happened as a part of initiation rituals, but it's obviously a part of a myriad of ways that sexual abuse occurred. The term also wasn't anywhere in the speech brief and the group advising on the speech deny that they used that term.

The reason it's weird is that his friend, who is a prominent qanon believer, was bragging to others about how he was trying to get the term in the speech. Could just be coincidence, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to put the term in the speech in the first place.

Not suggesting scomo is involved in qanon, but it raises some questions as to his association with the bloke.

"Ritual Abuse" appears to be used by those involved who deal with its consequences - hardly a fringe term - just one that happily most of us don't come across day to day....

"Ritual Abuse" appears to be used by those involved who deal with its consequences - hardly a fringe term - just one that happily most of us don't come across day to day....
What you're talking about is the qanon 'ritual abuse'. This is not referred to in the royal commission.

The royal commission refers to some events of ritualised abuse, which is like initiations and such.

So nearly all Covid deaths are people with pre existing co-morbidities. Dying with not from Covid. Ridiculous overreacting worldwide for nothing. 🤦🏻‍♂️

We already knew covid is dangerous to the vulnerable. Hence why I have been saying the priority needs to be to vaccinate those over 60 & people with pre-existing conditions to minimise the impact of covid.

It's not an overreaction as those who have died would most likely have lived many more years if they had been vaccinated ie. Its killing of the vulnerable earlier than otherwise.

What you're talking about is the qanon 'ritual abuse'. This is not referred to in the royal commission.

The royal commission refers to some events of ritualised abuse, which is like initiations and such.

Apologies for not being clearer. I was trying to make the point that there is a normal-world usage and context for the term ritual abuse & so his use of it does not automatically mean that he had been captured by Qanon!

Apologies for not being clearer. I was trying to make the point that there is a normal-world usage and context for the term ritual abuse & so his use of it does not automatically mean that he had been captured by Qanon!
The fact that Scomo's speech writers didn't include it, and his Qanon ****wit mate was bragging that the words would be in the speech before it was given, indicating that the wording was indeed inserted at the suggestion/request of the Qanon ****wit.

Nobody is suggesting that Scomo himself is a follower of Q, or in any way supports the manifest stupidity of Q. Evidence suggests, however, that in this instance he was influenced by Q ****wittery.

The fact that Scomo's speech writers didn't include it, and his Qanon ****wit mate was bragging that the words would be in the speech before it was given, indicating that the wording was indeed inserted at the suggestion/request of the Qanon ****wit.

Nobody is suggesting that Scomo himself is a follower of Q, or in any way supports the manifest stupidity of Q. Evidence suggests, however, that in this instance he was influenced by Q ****wittery.
Yep, and I get that QAnon may have worked themselves into a lather, but the end result was that if he was "influenced Q ****wittery," the outcome was that he innocently included a term that had a legitimate meaning, in context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back